PDA

View Full Version : Should KK give us an extensions on our current "paid-up" time? [yes, KK, read]

Heavyporker
30-09-04, 16:16
A few months ago, I started buying Neocron playtime in 6 month chunks since I now felt very secure that I'd be playing Neocron for a long time (and I'd be happy to, if only I could play!)

But now with the delay in the boxed version coming out in the USA ( a very large part of your playerbase, I'd say, KK, despite declamations of Neocron being a "german" or "european" game), my bought time and that of others are being burned up by being offline until we can fucking PLAY.

Despite this being an online game, you can't realistically expect any significant part of the playerbase to download a gigantic program (again, I won't discuss the problems with the download client here ).

A particular error is REQUIRING that we cancel our accounts and then start a new one up on another financial company ( I won't discuss their problems here) so that's yet another delay.

Really, KK, I'd really appreciate it if you'd extend everyone's paid up time by about 2 weeks (yes, atop the included time from the new accounts).

That action would make our trip up the metaphorical river without a paddle a tad more comfortable.

Thank you for your time.

Sakletare
30-09-04, 16:23
Neocron being a "german" or "european" game
On a small side note i'd like to say that i live in Sweden (northern europe for those that didn't know that) and Neocron feels more like a "german game" than a "european game".

Heavyporker
30-09-04, 19:07
Heh.

Whatever.

Anyways... about about a refund (or rather, extension) of our playtime that we paid for that we're wasting because we can't get into NC2?