PDA

View Full Version : KK Hamster escapes - Kills man!!

Lexxuk
30-09-04, 14:39
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2004/09/30/killer_hamster/

if its in the news, it has to be true!

Richard Slade
30-09-04, 14:51
http://forum.neocron.com/showpost.php?p=1611131&postcount=13

Also we gotta name the new hamstah..

Possessed
30-09-04, 18:20
I wonder what they did with the hamster.

Richard Slade
30-09-04, 19:00
I wonder what they did with the hamster.
Buried it in a shoebox in the backyard of course

darknessfairy
30-09-04, 23:29
ok so FREd has gone, how about FREda
or FREak
or alFREd
or FREddy
or FREida

or my favourite.... FREya

edit: meanign of Freya.. "Goddess of Love, Fertility and Beauty"

mine is...WTF?? my name isnt in their database...ill try another site.. hold on...oh... no one has my name..buggar

SilentEye
30-09-04, 23:36
I do not see how you can make fun out of someone elses death?

NS_CHROME54
30-09-04, 23:42
he was killed by a hamster dude, quite possibly the most harmless mammal in existance.

Ascension
01-10-04, 00:02
he was killed by a hamster dude, quite possibly the most harmless mammal in existance.

all I can say bout the Guy is Pwned :lol: sorry but to die to a hamster is a tad funny..

Lexxuk
01-10-04, 00:15
I do not see how you can make fun out of someone elses death?

I'm de-sensitised to the whole death thing, too many people I know have died, so in the end all you can do is laugh at death

NS_CHROME54
01-10-04, 00:22
I'm de-sensitised to the whole death thing, too many people I know have died, so in the end all you can do is laugh at death

funny, one would think that having a girl you wanted to date get murdered with a knife would make you more sensitive to that kind of thing...

you brits, you're a weird bunch sometimes.

Lexxuk
01-10-04, 00:25
funny, one would think that having a girl you wanted to date get murdered with a knife would make you more sensitive to that kind of thing...

you brits, you're a weird bunch sometimes.

its the MTV generation, or was that the 80's, or 90's, I dunno, anyhow death doesnt bother me whilst to some people death is the end, err, which technically it is the end, but considering the earths been around for a fair few years, and mankind in only a blink of an eye, life in itself is insignifigant. That and the fact my lung problems gave me a chance of being dead, and the operation to fix the lung had a chance of me dying, so I had it done twice to cheat fate! :angel:

Richard Slade
01-10-04, 00:25
But Darkie we already got a Freya, it's a mod, mods and hamsters doesn't blend :wtf:

edit: I joke about everything, you know that.

Lexxuk
01-10-04, 00:27
But Darkie we already got a Freya, it's a mod, mods and hamsters doesn't blend :wtf:

http://www.kitchenemporium.com/kitchenemporium/images/gifr55.jpg

+

http://shotokancrsa.com/hamster.jpg

=

http://www1.linkclub.or.jp/~tom-t/picture/her19.jpg

Blends fine to me dude :lol: :lol: :lol:

SilentEye
01-10-04, 00:35
I am not talking about what happend. I am speaking of Death.

Death sucks, you wait until you get in a desperate situation where you feel alone and you loose controlle of what to do.

You wait until you question whether you are going to die or not, you're going to feel so bad, you just don't know if you're doing something wrong.

You can either end up feeling silly, or you can end up death, leaving behind a physical story of emotions.

Death is serious, don't laugh about it, no matter how it happend, or to who it happend.

Lexxuk
01-10-04, 00:38
You wait until you question whether you are going to die or not, you're going to feel so bad, you just don't know if you're doing something wrong.

Been there, done that, the way I look at life, death is just a natural conclusion to it all, if people sat down and thought "hang on, how many people died today?" and grieved for them, the world would stop running. So many people constantly die, and death is a good thing, without death there can be no life, nor oil, coz the dinosaurs died to make us oil or some crap like that.

SilentEye
01-10-04, 00:45
Been there, done that, the way I look at life, death is just a natural conclusion to it all, if people sat down and thought "hang on, how many people died today?" and grieved for them, the world would stop running. So many people constantly die, and death is a good thing, without death there can be no life, nor oil, coz the dinosaurs died to make us oil or some crap like that.
You don't need to get all these other facts in Lex, we all know how many people die, and death is a good thing, it can be, and I mainly talk about natural death.. But why would you make fun out of someones life ending?

If you would die right now, as you fall of a chair, we would be sad, we would feel grief, and we would stand still, of someone informed us.

You have friends, you have emotions, you have things you have done, things you dislike, the preferences you have, they all mean so much to you and the people that care for you.

Why would something like that, that ends by an unatural cause be taken in a funny way?

It, just isn't nessecary.

Lexxuk
01-10-04, 00:47
You don't need to get all these other facts in Lex, we all know how many people die, and death is a good thing, it can be. But why would you make fun out of someones life ending?

It, just isn't nessecary.

cause he got wasted by a hamster dude, thats like being beat up by a goldfish or even worse, a girl, or maybe a spy :eek:

Anyhow, somtimes humour dont travel well, Brit humour is dry, sarcastic and slapstick, but death by hamster, thats just classical :p

SilentEye
01-10-04, 00:49
I added something to my reply, please read.

I am going to bed now, don't expect a reply, until in 8 hours.

Judge
01-10-04, 00:55
Anyhow, somtimes humour dont travel well, Brit humour is dry, sarcastic and slapstick, but death by hamster, thats just classical :p

Yeah.... British humour is something that you have to get used to. We don't tend to think about things like that as being harsh, you didn't know the guy and he died in a very very odd way so that its funny. Black comedy its called. :D

Lexxuk
01-10-04, 00:56
If I were to die right now by falling off a chair, no one here would be any the wiser and would never know of my dying, so thats not really something to think about as its a non-possibility. Sure if I were to die my family would be upset, but they would get over it, we always do.

jernau
01-10-04, 01:28
Homicidal hamster = :lol:

In a similar vein :

Lexxuk
01-10-04, 02:06
dude, that hippo thing gotta be a fake, right? :eek:

jernau
01-10-04, 03:24
Probably.

NS_CHROME54
01-10-04, 04:09
http://www.knowreasonrock.com/pics/swamphippo.jpg

:p

darknessfairy
01-10-04, 08:20
SE: We're not laughing at the man because he died, we are laughing because of the WAY he died. Nothign disrepectful to him at all, it's just a humorous way to go i spose.

btw i didnt laugh, i'm just trying to bring something good back to us brits cos certain male brits have just squashed our country and i'm sure everyone hates us now.

So im sticking up for them. But in no uncertain terms did i laugh at all.

Falen
01-10-04, 09:15
holy shit this is by far the most ammusing post i have ever read anywhere maybe its the vodka... maybe the lack of sleep... but just the combination of it all inlcuding the whole death talks just built up to this....

i had to go dig out a new keyboard cause i spilt my drink all over my now borked one =) wicked thread

hehe and nice job on that that spy eating hippo bit =P

Original monk
01-10-04, 09:23
http://www.knowreasonrock.com/pics/swamphippo.jpg

MHUAHAHAHHAHAHAHA poor andy :P

if ya know em irl tell em hiya from me :)

Spermy
01-10-04, 09:58
btw i didnt laugh, i'm just trying to bring something good back to us brits cos certain male brits have just squashed our country and i'm sure everyone hates us now.

I think we need a ladder to get out of this big ass hole we're digging...

SilentEye
01-10-04, 11:36
If I were to die right now by falling off a chair, no one here would be any the wiser and would never know of my dying, so thats not really something to think about as its a non-possibility. Sure if I were to die my family would be upset, but they would get over it, we always do.

Goodmorning.

You know as good as me that I was just giving an example.

"but they would get over it, we always do."

If you can say that so easily, I really don't know what kinda family you got Lex.

But fine alloya, laugh about the Hamster :o

Original monk
01-10-04, 11:56
hamsters are crazy animals, no kidding

they tear up everything with ease, put a hamster togheter with any other fuzzy animal (rats, mice, maybe even a small rabbit lol) and the day after ya will only find a hamster back ... a hamster with a wellfulled stomach :)

i like the style of the hamster, it doesnt fight actually, it yust start eating its oponent alive :) thats the way !

Lexxuk
01-10-04, 13:22
But fine alloya, laugh about the Hamster :o

Its the fact he got killed by a teenage mutant ninja hamster that make the story funny, if he'd been killed by a drug crazed teenager, that wouldnt be funny, but a drug crazed monkey that escaped from a research lab would have teh fun appeal <3

Richard Slade
01-10-04, 18:08
Its the fact he got killed by a teenage mutant ninja hamster that make the story funny, if he'd been killed by a drug crazed teenager, that wouldnt be funny, but a drug crazed monkey that escaped from a research lab would have teh fun appeal <3
I'd say a stoned turtle.. Monkehs gank enough around here anyways..
Most not drug crazed, but still, monkehs...
we need more turtles!

Possessed
01-10-04, 18:21
http://www.pointlesswasteoftime.com/monkeysphere.html

I think that as soon as everyone realises that they are going to do we'll all be a lot happier... I have been thinking about death since I was like 5 and I've come to a point where it just does not bother me anymore. I know that I will die, I know that I am as insignificant as an ant to the universe, and I accept it, moaning and moping around looking for some 'higher purpose' won't do anything. Anyway, if you can't laugh at death... well then your screwed tbh.

Also, humans like to laugh at the discomfort of others, 99% of comedy is based around discomfort, it is what we've always laughed at, and what we will always laugh at.

Judge
01-10-04, 21:48
hamsters are crazy animals, no kidding

they tear up everything with ease, put a hamster togheter with any other fuzzy animal (rats, mice, maybe even a small rabbit lol) and the day after ya will only find a hamster back ... a hamster with a wellfulled stomach :)

i like the style of the hamster, it doesnt fight actually, it yust start eating its oponent alive :) thats the way !

My mate had a hampster who could backflip. Sketchy bastard. :o

Lexxuk
02-10-04, 00:55
I know that I will die, I know that I am as insignificant as an ant to the universe, and I accept it, .

aww kyle, you know that ent true <3 judge luvs ya! honest, he told me so :p

Possessed
02-10-04, 01:17
aww kyle, you know that ent true <3 judge luvs ya! honest, he told me so :p

Yes it is, just something that I've accepted :)

Judge... I told you not to tell lexx... he's gonna want to join us now

joran420
02-10-04, 01:25
sooner or later the survival rate of all species drops to zero

Judge
02-10-04, 02:33
Judge... I told you not to tell lexx... he's gonna want to join us now

Dammit... sorry it was just a slip of the tongue. :(