PDA

View Full Version : Anarchy Breed?

hegemonic
30-09-04, 06:07
For those of you playing, does Anarchy Breed exist on the Terra server as a playable faction? That would be F'N great!

BaDDaSS
30-09-04, 06:15
I love the green vs red :)

rubaduckythug
30-09-04, 08:46
Idk if id join or not, i do like the idea of being able to pick your enemys and allies but on the other hand it would be constant confusion :confused: , also would there be a special AB epic item :angel: ?

mdares
30-09-04, 08:56
the randomness of AB is jsut so sexy... its like switching through all the positions in the kama sutra once every 10 seconds...

so hot... ^_^

rubaduckythug
30-09-04, 09:02
the randomness of AB is jsut so sexy... its like switching through all the positions in the kama sutra once every 10 seconds...

so hot... ^_^

oh wow :p all i can say to that

Candaman
30-09-04, 09:06
the problem with AB is that they shouldn't be able to have clans because clans require organisation and ab is wel... anarchy

mdares
30-09-04, 09:11
the problem with AB is that they shouldn't be able to have clans because clans require organisation and ab is wel... anarchy

very true; perhaps they can be "real" mercs... just "hired hands" to whom ever they want...

MaGn0lia
30-09-04, 09:17
There should be more indipendend factions than just the mercs, it's so stoopid to force everyone go through CM to join the opposing side :wtf:

We need!
Trader Union (neutral or allied to all, FA was the "trader" faction but not anymore)
Anarchy Breed (the kickbag of all :D)
The Revolution (against all, I'd join, I love fighting against all, thats why I was in FA, now there is no point)

MaGn0lia
30-09-04, 09:22
also would there be a special AB epic item

AB should not have epics nor it should be faction at all, it would be pure maddness, you choose your allies by the situation not by their alignment in our peppermint twist of factions (all red and white:lol:)

evs
30-09-04, 10:28
AB was fine on Venus for ages in NC1

Wraith Guard
30-09-04, 11:44
Yeh anarchy breed would be good, but u'll probably wouldnt be able to enter NC or DOY without being killed therefore they would need their own HQ selling various items.

Jesterthegreat
30-09-04, 13:15
For those of you playing, does Anarchy Breed exist on the Terra server as a playable faction? That would be F'N great!

KK were unsure on it... i think they decided not to include it (against the players wishes i think). poll / discussions were in a beta thread so i cant quote or anythjing though.

one suggestion was make factionless people AB, and enemy to everyone. tbh i would like to see that even if all faction related things were non existant (IE no missions / clans / ops)

Clownst0pper
30-09-04, 13:38
Yeh anarchy breed would be good, but u'll probably wouldnt be able to enter NC or DOY without being killed therefore they would need their own HQ selling various items.

or they pay smugglers..

which is roleplay + a cool idea ;)

Shinto
30-09-04, 13:42
it was also limited to a very small number of people, not just anyone could be AB

Clownst0pper
30-09-04, 13:43
it was also limited to a very small number of people, not just anyone could be AB

if the price you pay for being anarchy breed is high enough, IE everyone wants to kill you- not a moments rest, then not many people would choose that career path..

Gaurenteed

MaGn0lia
30-09-04, 14:25
one suggestion was make factionless people AB, and enemy to everyone. tbh i would like to see that even if all faction related things were non existant (IE no missions / clans / ops)

I think they binned the idea because how can you get to a faction when everyone try to kill you? Can't really waltz to a faction HQ past the guards to join up :D

hegemonic
30-09-04, 21:49
88% "Yes" but only 34 votes. I guess that means almost no one cares about Anarchy Breed in the game. Damn shame too. They don't have to be Red to everyone, just Grey, no faction guards attacking them because they pose no direct political threat to the established factions (except maybe CA).

Obsidian X
01-10-04, 00:18

How did that work then? If you were AB, where did you start/faction HQ location, and which factions (if any) were allied/hostile?

Jesterthegreat
01-10-04, 02:51
I think they binned the idea because how can you get to a faction when everyone try to kill you? Can't really waltz to a faction HQ past the guards to join up :D

the whole point was they would pretend the "factionless" bug is a feature, and make factionless people AB :p

no joining up needed... if your fac symp is fucked you default to AB. however it was binned for some reason

Crodus_Kanahn
01-10-04, 02:57
hmmm 37 to 4 says AB should be.

amfest
01-10-04, 03:01
How did that work then? If you were AB, where did you start/faction HQ location, and which factions (if any) were allied/hostile?
You didn't start out in AB. From what I've heard you had to have a good reason to be AB and had to be in character. Then you were given the transfer to AB with your current character.

Philchow
01-10-04, 06:45

You didn't start out in AB. From what I've heard you had to have a good reason to be AB and had to be in character. Then you were given the transfer to AB with your current character.

That's true.

Besides, AB can't create clan, they don't have a faction HQ (every rotten place is a well HQ) and they don't have epic. Yet, they can have faction counsellor. Don't know currently which factions are allied/hostile as I still don't see an AB on Vénus oups Sedna and that might change (hey, 3/4 of players can't have their fuckin' account with C2P :D ) That's a way of life...

Note that DoY faction will be playable on Vénus... oups Pandore... :)