PDA

View Full Version : *Need help with crahn epic* (spoilers)

DigestiveBiscui
30-09-04, 05:08
ok, now im only asking for help because of the fact i dont think the mobs are in-game :s

the 2nd to last mission (i think) the guy tells u to go to two places. 1 is kill a mob at catlock, and the other to slay a beast who is in the crystal caves

now i have been to both crystal caves (i can only find 2 - i dont think there ever was a cc1) and there is NOTHING there - no mobs, no special mob thing - nothing

so, has anyone gone the epic on beta and knows where these mobs are? i'm stumped

its 4am now - sleep

plz help meh :D

ino
30-09-04, 07:41
So if I understand this right Crahn epic is one kinda mission and that involves killing mobs?..

Soo ppus will do?

Richard Slade
30-09-04, 07:47
So if I understand this right Crahn epic is one kinda mission and that involves killing mobs?..

Soo ppus will do?
Well I knew this guy once...
His name was Johnny..
Johnny Carlsson..
Although, I used to call him Jack, Jack Schitt

@Biccy, wait and see, they might have forgotten some minor things ;)

Retro V
30-09-04, 07:47
The one at catlock is the Reaper Galopticus (something like that) , isn't it ? Cos there's a special small reaper in an enclosure behind the lookout tower , been there for ages , u know , the tower where the tsunami npc is standing .

Dunno about the crystal cave mob - maybe the queen herself ?

ino
30-09-04, 07:49
yeah slade we all know you are a little after, but still the question remains.

Morganth
30-09-04, 09:39
Where is the guy at the Guardian Gate? And which gate is the Guardian Gate?

djskum
30-09-04, 09:52
Where is the guy at the Guardian Gate? And which gate is the Guardian Gate?

I think its zone 01. You go up the lift towards the exit. But don't go all the way. Get out on the first floor. Go to the back of the bar and there's a guy sprawled on the floor. That is the man you are looking for....

DjSKum

Morganth
30-09-04, 09:54
I think its zone 01. You go up the lift towards the exit. But don't go all the way. Get out on the first floor. Go to the back of the bar and there's a guy sprawled on the floor. That is the man you are looking for....

DjSKum

Nice, thanks

flawl3ss
30-09-04, 12:45
Where is the Warbot titan at gaia mine ur suppose to kill and get his heart?

Richard Slade
30-09-04, 13:15
yeah slade we all know you are a little after, but still the question remains.
Well wouldn't this inquire you to be the retarded one for not even understanding a joke like that? :rolleyes:

SnowCrash
30-09-04, 13:43
ok, now im only asking for help because of the fact i dont think the mobs are in-game :s

the 2nd to last mission (i think) the guy tells u to go to two places. 1 is kill a mob at catlock, and the other to slay a beast who is in the crystal caves

now i have been to both crystal caves (i can only find 2 - i dont think there ever was a cc1) and there is NOTHING there - no mobs, no special mob thing - nothing

so, has anyone gone the epic on beta and knows where these mobs are? i'm stumped

its 4am now - sleep

plz help meh :D

Please wait some minutes inside the cave for the spawn. If a map is completely fresh, meaning it hasn't been loaded before, the spawn can take a while until it is complete.

DigestiveBiscui
30-09-04, 13:51
Please wait some minutes inside the cave for the spawn. If a map is completely fresh, meaning it hasn't been loaded before, the spawn can take a while until it is complete.

thanks snow - is it in both CC or just 1 of them?

and flawless - about the titan, its a real bitch. It's in gaia mine 2 in f_13, then right down the bottom of the lvl

ino
30-09-04, 16:36
@Slade or you could turn that the other way arround and go figure :)

Slick
30-09-04, 16:45
any news on what cave Veskulas is in yet?

DigestiveBiscui
30-09-04, 17:04
the one in redrock zone

Ch1n Th3 M4g
30-09-04, 17:28
i fucked up on the 3rd mission
where u have 2 go oz 4
and kill FA AB peeps
but i dident pick up the drug...

so i went back thinking i could kill em again
but went 2 -34 sl
help? lol :confused:

Wallen
30-09-04, 20:44
Where is the Warbot titan at gaia mine ur suppose to kill and get his heart?

Go to the very bottom of Gaia mine, you'll know you're going the right direction if you start walking through green water stuff. When you get to the end, the tunnel will go to the left, and you'll enter a huge room with the Tachyoldfslkjdsklf (sp???) Warbot, a huge mining tool, and a small building with a STORM Bot in it (watch out, if he's by the door he can shoot you and then you're screwed).

The Warbot is only 40/40 but he can still hurt you pretty bad if you're not paying attention.

Carinth
30-09-04, 21:04
Ino: PPU's are supposed to be following other people around and helping them, not doing stuff on their own. ;) So the answer is no, ppu's can not do epics, and thus can't start clans. Neither are we allowed to gain soul light or faction sympathy since terminal missions are kill or tradeskill.

sarcasm aside, you basicly hafta rely on other people to do the epic for you. For missions you hafta punch cyclops for eternity or hook up with a researcher to do research missions.