PDA

View Full Version : Totally [OT]

Tupac
30-09-04, 04:57
Ok i got a situation where I got to convince the doctor that im suffering from depression!!! any idea's?? advice? to make it sound convincing? plz help :)

lordofkhaoz
30-09-04, 05:10
tell him u cant bare to see or talk to people . that u have no urge to eat .. that the game Neocron uve been playing faithfully for years isnt fun anymore! er wait the last part might not be caused by depression

SilentEye
30-09-04, 11:58
Tell him when you see little ducks trying to cross the road and you notice a car will drive over them you try and kick the ducks to death before the car reaches them. Then when the car stops you feel the urge to kick the dude in the balls then steal his car and dump it in the water.

darknessfairy
30-09-04, 12:27
Tell him it's like you have no feelings anymore. You're numb to the world. You see no future, you want no future. You want everything to end now. Everything you do is a task. You can't sleep or eat, because you feel no need to/you just plain can't..

And then finish by telling him that you don't wanna feel like that, you want some anti-d's and some time off to find yourself

edit: dare i ask why?

Tupac
30-09-04, 17:10
Tell him it's like you have no feelings anymore. You're numb to the world. You see no future, you want no future. You want everything to end now. Everything you do is a task. You can't sleep or eat, because you feel no need to/you just plain can't..

And then finish by telling him that you don't wanna feel like that, you want some anti-d's and some time off to find yourself

edit: dare i ask why?

its for an appeal and i need a statement from a professional and I fear that my doctor may see thru my plan once i mention i need a statement

Ozambabbaz
30-09-04, 17:13

Shinto
30-09-04, 18:32
Ok i got a situation where I got to convince the doctor that im suffering from depression!!! any idea's?? advice? to make it sound convincing? plz help :)
walk in say you got depression, worked for my mate, he got 6 months off from work for it,

Spermy
30-09-04, 22:45
Just a question - why'd ya wanna convince him your depressed?

Mr zoloft gets sad when people pretend to need him :(

jernau
01-10-04, 01:25
Try to hang yourself from his curtain rail.

SigmaDraconis
01-10-04, 06:12
ah, firstly tups tone yurself the fuck down you loud ass whore ><

apathy will get you further than violence in trying to convince people your depressed.

Trust me with this one, I've been prescribed ritilin prozac and..erm somethign else when I was about 15...for clinical depression and ADHD, mainly because of my natural sense of apathy about things, I'm not depressed at all, never have been (chronically speaking, natural every human being gets depressed about specific events that may occur in their life)

Tupac
01-10-04, 18:14
im not depressed i need to fake it!!! so i can get him to support an appeal!