PDA

View Full Version : Ummm Where Is Kk???

rubaduckythug
30-09-04, 03:30
Hello? KK are you there? Comon now its been like 5 hours and i havnt even seen any "OFFICAL" resopnse to the click2pay CATASTROPHY... So here it is ive started the thread, WUTS GOING ON KK AND WUT ARE YOU DOING TO FIX IT???

Rieke
30-09-04, 03:32
Hello? KK are you there? Comon now its been fucking like 5 hours and i havnt even seen anyt "OFFICAL" resopnse to the click2pay CATASTROPHY... S o here it is ive started the thread, WUTS GOING ON KK AND WUT ARE YOU DOING TO FIX IT???

its 3 in the night in german ... so they cant do anything before normal offices open in the morning.

Martin J. Schwiezer
30-09-04, 03:48
We are HERE (http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?t=114095)! Ready to help... :)

rubaduckythug
30-09-04, 04:35
well ty MJS, atleast somone cares :) even though my migrane wont go away now :rolleyes: been at this 4 hours seriously... starting to loose the faith :confused:

BunkerBoy
30-09-04, 05:00
I just wanted to say thank you to MJS. these are troubling times atm. =P

QuantumDelta
30-09-04, 05:25
well ty MJS, atleast somone cares :) even though my migrane wont go away now :rolleyes: been at this 4 hours seriously... starting to loose the faith :confused:[ edited ]

Seriously:
Chill.
How long you been waiting for NC2?
I been waiting more or less since I started NC, since the promise of DoY, way back when.

You can afford to wait a bit longer.

rubaduckythug
30-09-04, 06:16
No i can not :p i need it i crave it... seriously though its everything compounded onto eachother like the whole security check lsit requirment for a nc2 account because of c2p. idk man im just down right frustrated... :(

Pungent77
30-09-04, 06:56
[ edited ]
what the fuck is that supposed to mean?

dont even get started on that stereotypical bullshit

Richard Slade
30-09-04, 07:19
Christ... When a guy is awake at 03:48 in the morning helping customers out,
I call it dedication....
Kudos man, you're special...

QuantumDelta
30-09-04, 14:24
Christ... When a guy is awake at 03:48 in the morning helping customers out,
I call it dedication....
Kudos man, you're special...
That's what I'm talking about.

Xylaz
30-09-04, 14:27
We are HERE (http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?t=114095)! Ready to help... :)

the point is... you're only saying that, but you're not helping at all...

If you want to help, kick them (c2p) in the butt and say they start to actually help people to give them money instead of thinking of 1000 and 1 ways to complicate it and make it impossible.

Clownst0pper
30-09-04, 15:17
well ty MJS, atleast somone cares :) even though my migrane wont go away now :rolleyes: been at this 4 hours seriously... starting to loose the faith :confused:

get a life?

SilentEye
30-09-04, 15:18
Ummm Where Is Kk???
In Germany.

st0ckman
30-09-04, 16:45
That's what I'm talking about.

I think it is more out of necessity than caring for the customers, KK are not here to make us feel loved. :)

However it seems there is some commendable dedication to getting things sorted. Which is cool in anyones book! :cool: