PDA

View Full Version : World pay

Dribble Joy
30-09-04, 01:57
How long does it take untill the WP account is cancelled, I keep trying to do the NC2 registration, but it keeps saying that my NC1 account is not cancelled, I lnew about this, but I just wanna know how long it might take.

I have been told that it is a bit random and you just have to spam the page with your UN and PW untill it works.

I cannot go to WP and cancel from there as I never knew my WP account name let alone PW.

SyncError
30-09-04, 02:00
It took mine exactly 20 minutes. I received an email from Reakktor confirming I quit and 20 minutes later an email from Worldpay came. I was only able to use the account after I had received the Worldpay email.

Dribble Joy
30-09-04, 02:01
Cunning as a badger, I shal lie in wait like a wombat.

trigger hurt
30-09-04, 02:12
the click2pay screwup is sounding kinda familiar to the CDV screwup 2 years ago. Do KK even check the people out before they make a deal with em?

|R@zor|
30-09-04, 02:18
well as far as the UK Switch/Solo situation goes, KK expected Click2Pay to support it, but c2p sprung that one on them at the last moment

Dribble Joy
30-09-04, 02:24
Got to the info screen and it decided that I needed a street, despite the fact I don't really have a street. Nor a ZIP code or a state.

|R@zor|
30-09-04, 02:50
I put my region in the state box, and postcode in Zip box which was accepted.

Not that it did me any good, i missed the phone call they give you, and i refuse to phone germany like it told me to do in the e-mail, i've sent them a mail and still waiting on a reply.

Crodus_Kanahn
30-09-04, 03:24
i have my world pay account info and checked it out and its still active 2 hours after i canceld =( the sticky says to wait 10 mins. im afraid of cancelling my account on the world pay end because ive already cancled on the nc end . who knows with the troubles we encounter around here i have no choice but to wait it out this sux really i have to wait hours to start an upgrade dl that will take at least 2.5 hours if i get 175 kbs a second like i did from fileplaned when i dl'd the beta client. JOY =) pure @#$$