PDA

View Full Version : Great Launch!!!

BaDDaSS
30-09-04, 00:52
What a sucessful launch of NC2.

Well done KK, you managed to somehow indirectly fuck it up again :)

Love you long time <3

DigestiveBiscui
30-09-04, 00:54
who's fault was it really?

kk, or ctp?

joran420
30-09-04, 00:55
c2p's fault in meh book....

although KK could apply some extra pressure to make them fix it

Dribble Joy
30-09-04, 00:57
You could argue that it was KKs fault for choosing c2p, but then c2p failed to do as they were asked to do.

amfest
30-09-04, 00:57
from what I read something about the time it takes for worldpay to say that you've canceled so ctp can go ahead with the transfer . . . though I'm sure there can be other problems beside that. Also the "we want this and this info that nobody else for a game asks for" seems to over complicate things ;)

Judge
30-09-04, 00:58
From Nidds posts... I get the feeling that KK are definitely putting pressure on C2P. And then... how would we know if they are or not, eh?

I really don't blame KK for this cock up, as its definitely not their fault. Man they just have the worst luck in the world. :(

Oh, and I remember there being problems with WorldPay at the beginning of retail (or I might be remebering things that didn't happen... not again. :() and everyone was complaining about it telling KK to get rid of them.... now they're begging for them back. Quite ironic. Or something along that vein of thought.

BaDDaSS
30-09-04, 00:59
You could argue that it was KKs fault for choosing c2p, but then c2p failed to do as they were asked to do.

True.

Thats why i said indirectly.

If they had let us continue WorldPay and PaybyCash there wouldnt have been any of these problems.

If they had checked out C2P Properly, and made sure their deadlines were met, there wouldnt have been any of these problems.

And if they had allowed the use of PayPal, a lot fo these problems wouldnt exist.

:/

Dribble Joy
30-09-04, 01:03
Worldpay and especially paypal are as leaky as a bullet ridden sieve, the reasons why KK ditched WP was that they had so many problems with them.

Things are just not going KK's way atm, poor buggars.

joran420
30-09-04, 01:05
lol yeah KK dropped WP cause soooo many ppl had problems with them....I dunno why they dont just do theyre own billing or use plaync or something that is designed with online games in mind

but yeh i dun blame KK for this one.....much

BlackDove
30-09-04, 01:05
Their previous choice was CDV

Go figure.

.Cyl0n
30-09-04, 01:06
who cares?

just wait a few days...
stop being such junkies o_O

amfest
30-09-04, 01:15
There were alot of problems with Worldpay. the reason that no one is here to complain about worldpay is mostly cause I assume those people who had problems gave up and quit ;)

Agent FunHead
30-09-04, 01:16
I knew it! KK is built on a ancient indian berial ground hahhaha

god they have the worst luck in the world

Judge
30-09-04, 01:17
who cares?

just wait a few days...
stop being such junkies o_O

lol... I concur.

'Tis what I'm doing... though I unlike some scary people on this forum have a life outside of NC (scary concept eh?) so its not too harsh. :p

amfest
30-09-04, 01:18
heh .. we should have a poll on how many accounts got in before click 2 play said they can't do anymore. Lowest number should be 5 Highest 20 ;)

Judge
30-09-04, 01:21
I reckon all the new guys from PCgamer German or whatever have gotten in, and we're left here in the dark because we have to upgrade our accounts or whatever.

(Yes I know that now we're the only ones allowed to get new accounts)

Agent FunHead
30-09-04, 01:24
heh .. we should have a poll on how many accounts got in before click 2 play said they can't do anymore. Lowest number should be 5 Highest 20 ;)
erm I just made my click2pay acc after reading that they arent accepting any new ones so I reckon thats just a message thats sent when too many people try at the same time