PDA

View Full Version : How Long Can We Delay Transferring

SyncError
30-09-04, 00:39
What is the latest story on how long our snapshot will stay in a database making it available to us to upgrade and transfer our NC1 characters?

2 Weeks, 1 Month, 3 Months, 6 Months, 1 Year, +?

darkservent
30-09-04, 00:47
What is the latest story on how long our snapshot will stay in a database making it available to us to upgrade and transfer our NC1 characters?

2 Weeks, 1 Month, 3 Months, 6 Months, 1 Year, +?

Good question I wanna know if i can delay my pluto chars in hope for a 2 char inter server.

amfest
30-09-04, 00:52
I thought I read something about January but don't quote me on that. ;)

Judge
30-09-04, 00:59
Yeah... I agree with Amfest. Something about Jan. :wtf:

Nidhogg
30-09-04, 01:05
Characters may be migrated from NC1 to NC2 up until December 31st.

N

SyncError
30-09-04, 01:09
Thanks Nid.

darkservent
30-09-04, 01:09

N

Can you guarantee a 2 char server by then? Cause theres no way im gonna send my pluto chars to a 4 slot and i cant speak german so the german servers are out of the question. Besides the 4 slot server is all full.

Judge
30-09-04, 01:15
All full? WTF? WTF?

WTF?

darkservent
30-09-04, 01:17
All full? WTF? WTF?

WTF?

As in I have 4 chars saturn chars to move over on both of my accounts.

Judge
30-09-04, 01:18
Ah right... you scared me for a second there. :o

Nidhogg
30-09-04, 01:23
The decision as to what servers are to be made next (if any) and their configuration depends on how things go over the coming months. I'm not aware that any decision has been made at this time.

N

kurai
30-09-04, 02:00
Can you guarantee a 2 char server by then? Cause theres no way im gonna send my pluto chars to a 4 slot and i cant speak german so the german servers are out of the question.
Exactly my feelings.

Jesterthegreat
30-09-04, 13:19
ah..,. so due to increased costs i can not afford to buy / subscribe to NC2 at the moment... and if i dont get it sorted by dec 31st ill have lost all chars...

tbh if my chars are gone im gone. i realise my financial situation is hardly KK's fault (well not directly... NC addiction made me skip work too much and get fired :p) but if thats the case and im not sorted by then im outa here...

tbh last resort is christmas :p

Radamez
30-09-04, 13:29
ah..,. so due to increased costs i can not afford to buy / subscribe to NC2 at the moment... and if i dont get it sorted by dec 31st ill have lost all chars...

tbh if my chars are gone im gone. i realise my financial situation is hardly KK's fault (well not directly... NC addiction made me skip work too much and get fired :p) but if thats the case and im not sorted by then im outa here...

tbh last resort is christmas :p

11 quid man... 30 days free, that's all it is.

Apologies if you really are that broke :angel:

Jesterthegreat
30-09-04, 13:34
11 quid man... 30 days free, that's all it is.

Apologies if you really are that broke :angel:

i unfortunatly am :(

ill try to steal my rents credit card later :p

i have 0 income and still have to pay rent... im massivly in debt, not just poor :rolleyes:

Darak
30-09-04, 13:52

Is this for upgrading accounts or transfers ?

Assuming you have transfered to NC2, how long will your non transfered characters stay in the transfer database ? ie if i leave my pluto char in the transfer database but transfer all my saturn characters, when will be the last time i can transfer the pluto character to another server ?

If the transfer time is limited, is there a technical reason for it ?

MaGn0lia
30-09-04, 14:08
The decision as to what servers are to be made next (if any) and their configuration depends on how things go over the coming months. I'm not aware that any decision has been made at this time.

N

What? Nid doesn't see in to the future.. how odd :lol: