PDA

View Full Version : WTF: Invalid Credit Card Number

Superbron
29-09-04, 22:52
Jemand mit dasselbe? Ich habe ein Mastercard und habe das richtige cc-number eingetauscht. :mad:

Doggy
30-09-04, 00:43
Jemand mit dasselbe? Ich habe ein Mastercard und habe das richtige cc-number eingetauscht. :mad:

ok ill translate it into german ;)
Hat jemand das selbe Problem? Ich habe eine Mastercard und habe die richtige Kreditkartennummer eingegeben :mad:
(just that u see how it should be ;) )

Superbron
30-09-04, 08:21
ok ill translate it into german ;)
Hat jemand das selbe Problem? Ich habe eine Mastercard und habe die richtige Kreditkartennummer eingegeben :mad:
(just that u see how it should be ;) )Ah danke, mein Deutsch war gestern nicht mehr so gut, wegen die Adrenalin. :( Vielliecht ist das auch falsch geschrieben... :D

Zisa Fitz
30-09-04, 08:28
I've paid with Mastercard without any probs.
Did you enter your secure-number correctly? On the backside of your MC is a code like xxxx xxx, the last three digits form your secure-number.

Superbron
30-09-04, 08:36
I've paid with Mastercard without any probs.
Did you enter your secure-number correctly? On the backside of your MC is a code like xxxx xxx, the last three digits form your secure-number.
Yes I did, but that doesn't seem to be the problem: it's the cc-number that is very persistent on getting errors.

Ja, das habe ich gemacht, aber das ist nicht das Problem: es ist das cc-number das immer "invalid cc number" zeigt.

Zisa Fitz
30-09-04, 09:39
Ehm, just to be sure: Your cc-number has 16 digits?

I remember my old mastercard had a weird design, so I accidently skipped the last 4 digits anytime cause they were hidden in the design.

Superbron
30-09-04, 10:30
Ehm, just to be sure: Your cc-number has 16 digits?

I remember my old mastercard had a weird design, so I accidently skipped the last 4 digits anytime cause they were hidden in the design.Yep, 16 digits. Divided into 4 parts of 4. I wish this was the problem, but it isn't. :(