PDA

View Full Version : INVALID COUNTRY INFORMATION?!?!?!?! I finnally got # to work

Fendel84M
29-09-04, 22:36
I finnally got phone number to work and now it says invalid country information...THERES NO COUNTRY INFORMATION SECTION ON THERE! What kind of 2 bit 3rd world country is this Click2Pay from anyways?

Jaenus
29-09-04, 22:50
Are you sure it said Country? I had a problem with my UK number and it said invalid County (the second number). Turns out it doesn't like numbers that start with 0's - I took them off and it worked.

joran420
29-09-04, 23:52
im having same problem

this is shitty tbh

Fendel84M
29-09-04, 23:59
I dunno im so upset because I accidentally paid for a month of NC1 reactivating it thinking I needed it open to upgrade only to find out I might not be able to upgrade now because Im short a couple bucks in my checking for NC2. This whole system is pretty bad. WHy do they even have this transfer thing? WHy didnt they just make DoY an expansion on the original NC? was there a reasoning behind this or what? I mean really...i dont think you can call it a sequal when half the content is the same as NC1 its an EXPANSION! maybe the germans dont understand this concept :-p.

BaDDaSS
30-09-04, 00:17
Invalid country information when i try to use Direct Debit. For some reason i cannot chose UK :*(

solling
30-09-04, 00:18
invalid county information here seems like there is no way to play the game :(
im danish so anyone know wich number to use ? cuz my real one is not working