PDA

View Full Version : For us without credit cards ?

LOST
29-09-04, 22:19
I didn't winge when saturn died, I quitely organised my chars as best I could and accepted sometimes shit happens.

I managed to get the client(after a lot of trying) when everyone else had problems, then shared it with my brother who then seeded bit torrent to aid everone else. Great, I'm a nice guy.

I wait for ages till char transfer is on and begin the torment. For 2 hours i crash, but then I manage somehow to get to payment section of c2p. Only visa and mastercard (I'm not german or american).

As best I can tell there is quite a number of people that play nc that are actually intelligent enough NOT to own a credit card. So what? Now I can't play nc2? All that time, effort and money spent...and thats it?
HELP A GUY OUT HERE PLZ.

Superbron
29-09-04, 22:23
Man, I know how you feel. Even for some of us (read: me) is having a mastercard not good enough for C2P. It just says: invalid cc-number and I am 100% sure I have typed the right number. So I am f**ked up too now.

LOST
29-09-04, 22:33
dude, what ever you do ....dont go to the c2p website.
OMG.
now I'm even worse than before.:confused:

Maester Seymour
29-09-04, 22:37
I got same prob too as there is no switch/solo card option when there should be. I hope they fix it soon :'(

Holger Nathrath
29-09-04, 23:15
Give them some time. You will all be able to play NC2.

GIJ0e
29-09-04, 23:17

but how long will we want to? :wtf:

Brammers
29-09-04, 23:18

Will that include Switch/Maestro cards for us UK users - as my Credit card is not usable at the moment.

Edit: I paid on worldpay with Switch before.... I need my Neocrack!

Superbron
29-09-04, 23:21
Give them some time. You will all be able to play NC2.With a long grey beard hanging over my keyboard. :rolleyes: I am afraid my characternames will be gone by then... :( Anyway: I hope things get sorted out soon. * goes off to bed *

Superbron
29-09-04, 23:22
Will that include Switch/Maestro cards for us UK users - as my Credit card is not usable at the moment.

And also my VALID mastercard that is regarded invalid by C2P?

Edit: Worldpay never had aby problems with the same creditcard :confused:

Underground
29-09-04, 23:22

Add visa electron to that, C2P doesent seem to like it even thought i think it was holger, confirmed that visa electron would work on the C2P method...

MrChumble
29-09-04, 23:25
*Checks the date

Yup, definately about 2 years since NC1 came out. How much more time are you going to need, cos I have some other stuff to do you know?

Maester Seymour
29-09-04, 23:27
The last planfile said they would accept: "VISA incl. VISA Electron and VISA Delta, Master Card, Carte Bancaire, Carte Bleue and Switch/Solo"

Think i'll go watch a film and come back in a few hrs and see if they've fixed it by then :o

Brammers
29-09-04, 23:44
The last planfile said they would accept: "VISA incl. VISA Electron and VISA Delta, Master Card, Carte Bancaire, Carte Bleue and Switch/Solo"

Think i'll go watch a film and come back in a few hrs and see if they've fixed it by then :o

I'll just look for posts to reply to... Damm I even booked 2 days off work to play NC2.

BaDDaSS
30-09-04, 00:48
Well, looks like we wont be playing tonight unless we have a CC or live in Germany/US... Great.