PDA

View Full Version : [MERGED ]YOU cannot create a profile cause they wont take phone#

Whispers
29-09-04, 20:55
I have gone through the whole process and now i am stuck at creating my Click to Pay prolfile because it will not accept US phone numbers

I even talked to international operator to veryfy the correct international codes ...

This is a friggin joke

WE SHOULD GET PAID BY THE HOUR FOR OUR WAIYING TIME AND FRUSTRATION!!!!!

KK get it together!!! YOU are gonna lose customer by the minute!

Tell Click to Pay that they dont need our phone number...sheesh it isnt even noted as a required item to fill in.

OH GREAT!!!! now it friggin dropped me with a dns error page when i tried to enter phone number..

THIS IS REALLY PISSSSSSSSSSING ME OFFFFFFFFFFFF

Whispers
29-09-04, 21:15
If you have please tell us what format u used to get them to accept your phone number when you are registering with Click to Pay...

I got through all the way to "my profile" where it wanted my phone # (even tho it was not marked as mandatory) and then after like a dozen tries to enter the # i finally got booted from their site.

No point in trying to go through the process again if you are from the states until we know how to enter phone number.

Whispers
29-09-04, 21:20
bump it

Drake6k
29-09-04, 21:31
I just got home in hopes everyone would be in Neocron2 and I could make an account right away. Well I cant even start :(

Snipes^
29-09-04, 21:55
have you figured it out yet whispers? cause im having the same problem. :mad:

Odin
29-09-04, 21:56
Contact Click2Pay directly and see if they have a workaround to this issue.
PHONE USA TOLLFREE 1-888-254-2729
INTERNATIONAL +49 (0)30 300 110 100
EMAIL service@click2pay.com

rubaduckythug
29-09-04, 22:03
I guess not m8 :rolleyes: I have already upgraded my accounts to nc2 but only got as far as Continue to Click2pay and then it went right back to the start page in the launcher. still wondering if my accounts have switched to nc2 yet havnt got a email notice or anthing and well 2 of my accoyunts were given to me from friends and i dont know how im supposed to change my cc info 8| but i guess all i can do is sit and wait .... this click2pay sounds like utter BS so i want to do the direct debit option if possable :rolleyes:

pissed
29-09-04, 22:09
have u guys worked it out yet coz i have the same problem

pissed
29-09-04, 22:27
Damn now the phone thingy worked but i crashed after filling in the CC number and stuff

Snipes^
29-09-04, 22:27
i got off the phone with them and they said to just keep trying. :lol: :lol:
Smooth one KK i never say one bad thing but GOD DAMN!!! what a fuck up with this one.

joran420
29-09-04, 22:50
how u get it to take phone number....keeps saying invalid country

[edit] i called and asked why it was saying invalid country when i put in the phone number and they couldnt answer the question for me.....they had too many fones ringing....prolly all for this same thing

Odin
29-09-04, 22:52
how u get it to take phone number....keeps saying invalid country

Are you using: INTERNATIONAL +49 (0)30 300 110 100 ?
If you are try it without the (0)

joran420
29-09-04, 22:55
actual;ly im using

[ +001 ][805284 ][1278]

if i enter it in the wrong format it says wrong phone number ...if i enter it like this it says invalid country info

Dwarf_Snowninja
29-09-04, 23:00
@Snipe^: Told me the same thing, that for the states it should be +1 xxx-xxxxxxx. I told the guy thats exactly what I'd been doing and it said invalid country code, or whatever it was, and really didn't seem to know anything beyond that, cept that their system wasn't designed for this.

Clive tombstone
29-09-04, 23:05
see thats what I dont get.

how do you turn a number, say Area code (777) 231-3842
(Not my RL # made up number, dont call it lol)

Into the form they want it in?

joran420
29-09-04, 23:07
@ clive

[ + 001 ] [777 ] [2313842 ]

but then it says invalid country....but if u enter the number wrong it says invalid number

Odin
29-09-04, 23:09
If it's U.S. try 011

Whispers
OK...
#1 I DID NOT GET PAST THE PHONE # PROBLEM EITHER.( Worldpay)

#2 I just finished a call with C2P service dept and the person I spoke with could not get the phone # to be accepted either...(wORLDPAY has most of our info on file all ready let them take it over right now)

#3 I also (while on the phone with them) tried to create a separate account with them directly thru thier homepage and the information that I gave them kept failing.(WorldpaY PLS)

#4 She said that they had NO IDEA that Neocron would be sending them 30k registrations at the same time...and all they got was an e-mail today saying that they were going to get all these pmt regs today...they ussually handle AT THE MOST one registration or transaction per minute, and with their regular business and this flood of pll from Neocron her boss said theirw system was failing and giving out all kinds of different errors. (go back to Worldpay) They cant even give me an acct not related to NC2 there software cant handle the volume I guess.

#5 I have a terrible headache an ache in my neck and a feeling like Im gonna have an anxiety attack if I have to deal with this anymore.
I sent my info in an email to them and to KK and asked them to please open my NC2 acct with exactly the same info as the one I canceled which was what I was trying to do anyway.

#6 BTW Odin our phone numbers are like this 215 555 5555 The first 3 are the area code and the next 7 are the phone number... I did call international operator and she said the 001 was the code for US so for example if you were calling me (from Germany) u would call +001 215 555 5555...

Odin the ball is in your court and please make this sticky thread...

also has ANYONE in the states been able to get through this process?

solling
reason why i think 100+ peops wont play NC2 even tho they intended to fucking click2pay

worst mistake ever

joran420
29-09-04, 23:11
tried 011 too....but 011 is what ppl in the us Dial to get to anyplace out of country

G.0.D.
29-09-04, 23:12
OMG, good idea, lets get a bunch of whores who dont use phone at all to handle payment!!!!!!!111 11 1 :mad: :mad:

(hopefully theres a fix in a secound, im antsy!)

GIJ0e
29-09-04, 23:15
lol its gets better and better

i know someone who managed to open TWO click2pay accounts in the UK, can anyone top that? it did take him an hour but he is actually playing NC2!!1111111

i'd like to be as well but the downloads are fucked :lol:

SyncError
29-09-04, 23:16
If it's U.S. try 011

11 is correct. The correct way to enter it is as follows...

In the US (800) 555-5555 would be entered as: [+11] [800555] [5555]

BUT THE PROBLEM IS THAT CLICK2PAY CANNOT PROPERLY CODE JAVA.

It errors. You cannot successfully enter a US phone number. If you enter it the wrong way you get an error that you have the wrong international code, if you enter it the correct way, as above, it transfers to the next page but that page has a major java error and kicks you out of the entire process.

Dear Reakktor,

You all have handled the launch actually quite well. Major kudos to you. But Click2Pay has ruined this for the customers in the United States -- and if they do not do something quickly about it, they will be costing you a lot of money. I myself will not be able to upgrade my accounts for at least another month because you all backed out of your pre-order agreement to upgrade 4 accounts per package. Woe is me. But there are many others who won't upgrade and continue playing if they can't do so within the first few days, because its going to frustrate them to no end. Click2Pay owes you an apology and some serious quick action to fix the problem.

KTHX,
Donnie Domino

solling
29-09-04, 23:21
sooooooo im from denmark and when it asks me to type in a phone number AND I HAVE TO i cant type in my danish number cuz it dont work wow great so i try a diff one with the template they show below that it apparenlty HAS TO HAVE and its says invalid county information so KK i would just liek to know how the hell am i supposed to solve that one as i cannot call the godamn click2pay GRRRR this was a very big mistake to use them

G.0.D.
29-09-04, 23:21
wtf im just putting a UK number down, fuck this

some one post a # that worked and lets all just use that, and change it back later?

GIJ0e
29-09-04, 23:23

you cant m8, they ring you up to check the details (like that proves anything)

Pungent77
29-09-04, 23:28

some one post a # that worked and lets all just use that, and change it back later?

thats what I been tryin to do.....but no one wants to help

G.0.D.
29-09-04, 23:30
PWNED

HTTP Status 500 -

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

type Exception report

description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception

java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.cappuccinonet.strutscx.xslt.StrutsCXDocumentBuilder.getRessourcePropertiesElement(StrutsCXDocume ntBuilder.java:376)
at com.cappuccinonet.strutscx.xslt.StrutsCXDocumentBuilder.createDocument(StrutsCXDocumentBuilder.java: 188)
at com.cappuccinonet.strutscx.xslt.StrutsCXServlet.doPost(StrutsCXServlet.java:254)
at com.cappuccinonet.strutscx.xslt.StrutsCXServlet.doGet(StrutsCXServlet.java:322)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:740)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.invoke(ApplicationDispatcher.java:684)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.doForward(ApplicationDispatcher.java:432)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.forward(ApplicationDispatcher.java:356)
at de.neteye.actioncache.ActionCacheRequestProcessor.doForward(ActionCacheRequestProcessor.java:215)
at org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processForwardConfig(RequestProcessor.java:455)
at org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.process(RequestProcessor.java:279)
at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:1482)
at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doGet(ActionServlet.java:507)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:740)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:247)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:193)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:256)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.j ava:643)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:480)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:995)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:191)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.j ava:643)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.invoke(StandardContext.java:2416)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:180)
at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorDispatcherValve.invoke(ErrorDispatcherValve.java:171)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.j ava:641)
at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:172)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.j ava:641)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:174)
at org.apache.coyote.tomcat4.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:223)
at org.apache.jk.server.JkCoyoteHandler.invoke(JkCoyoteHandler.java:263)
at org.apache.jk.common.HandlerRequest.invoke(HandlerRequest.java:360)
at org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket.invoke(ChannelSocket.java:604)
at org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket.processConnection(ChannelSocket.java:562)
at org.apache.jk.common.SocketConnection.runIt(ChannelSocket.java:679)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:619)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)

assholes deserved what ever happened :P

Clive tombstone
29-09-04, 23:31
Pshh Ill let Ed say what where all thinking right now

http://www.satanslaw.co.uk/uploads/C2P sucks.JPG

rubaduckythug
29-09-04, 23:31
Click2play is the worst money accepting company ive ever seen, they wont even alow you to sign up so they can take your money :wtf: Should be called Click&hope2pay :o KK you really need to get these ppl on the phone directly and tell them how your customers feel about there company ;) Becuase you are one as well, and there non multi country/universal system is making you look worse, this is not a good Luanch for a game manufacturer

EDIT: btw i was gonna use kk's number found HERE (http://reakktor.com/Contact/contact.html) but it wouldnt work either, go figure

SyncError
29-09-04, 23:33
HTTP Status 500 -

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

type Exception report

description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception

at ...

That would be the one G.O.D. That's what you get when you enter your phone number... correctly. Sweet, huh?

SyncError
29-09-04, 23:35
Should be called Click&hope2pay

Click2Pray :lol:

G.0.D.
29-09-04, 23:35
what, omg I DID IT!!!OMGOMGG... but by doing it I mean I got an error. but its better then nothing right?

Pungent77
29-09-04, 23:42
Well I take it people living in the United States are not gonna be able to play NC2.... :mad:

I've wasted 5 hours trying to get hooked up
no support...no news......no nothing.....fucking thank you very much

this shit is unreal

Whispers
29-09-04, 23:42
I guess I must have got the number right once but then that error came up on the next page...

Now, KK must do something fast....I would say just use Worldpay for the Us customers and then may be switch them later...

Or give us our free time w/o a cc and let us register payment later on..

I mean I have 57 days free play comin according to NC2 and I cant play cause I cant hook up C2P??? now how would you feel about that? especially when there are pll playing allready? That's not good at all.

If we all get some free time (10 days anyways) than give us 10 days to register or we are booted why not?

Clive tombstone
29-09-04, 23:44
Yay it went through, but Oh!

type Exception report

exception

at com.cappuccinonet.strutscx.xslt.StrutsCXDocumentBuilder.getRessourcePropertiesElement(StrutsCXDocume ntBuilder.java:376)
at com.cappuccinonet.strutscx.xslt.StrutsCXDocumentBuilder.createDocument(StrutsCXDocumentBuilder.java: 188)
at com.cappuccinonet.strutscx.xslt.StrutsCXServlet.doPost(StrutsCXServlet.java:254)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:760)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.invoke(ApplicationDispatcher.java:684)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.doForward(ApplicationDispatcher.java:432)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.forward(ApplicationDispatcher.java:356)
at de.neteye.actioncache.ActionCacheRequestProcessor.doForward(ActionCacheRequestProcessor.java:215)
at org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processForwardConfig(RequestProcessor.java:455)
at org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.process(RequestProcessor.java:279)
at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:1482)
at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doPost(ActionServlet.java:525)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:760)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:247)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:193)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:256)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:191)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.invoke(StandardContext.java:2416)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:180)
at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorDispatcherValve.invoke(ErrorDispatcherValve.java:171)
at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:172)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:174)
at org.apache.coyote.tomcat4.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:223)
at org.apache.jk.server.JkCoyoteHandler.invoke(JkCoyoteHandler.java:263)
at org.apache.jk.common.HandlerRequest.invoke(HandlerRequest.java:360)
at org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket.invoke(ChannelSocket.java:604)
at org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket.processConnection(ChannelSocket.java:562)
at org.apache.jk.common.SocketConnection.runIt(ChannelSocket.java:679)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:619)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)

rubaduckythug
29-09-04, 23:51
Yea i dont understand why it is that we have to have a cc already when we havnt even played nc2 yet or gone past our free time or days left from nc1, its utter BS that they do this i mean they jsut want you to subscribe for a minimum of a month so they can make more money, but hey your not gonna make any if ppl cant even sign up...

Nidhogg
Thread merged.

N

Dribble Joy
Someone needs to read stickies/announcements.

Ok, ignore that, meant at a merged thread starter.

Switch-Blade
29-09-04, 23:52
Whooo Hooo i cracked it first box +44 space then your local dialing code with out first 0 then your phone number in secound box

rubaduckythug
30-09-04, 00:09
CLICK2PAY "the way to pay"
Secure, Fast and Simple payment

Lets go through this...

Secure? Your damn right its secure. Infact its so Secure that not even you can give them your information.

Fast, It speaks for its self. Its so fast that pages load up to 5x faster then .00056kbs

Simple payment, Its the most simple payment youve ever made, All you have to do is put in your correct info click next and you receive "Phone Number is invalid. Min. 3 digits and follows this template +xx yyyy zzzzz (+49 100 7801000)." thats all there is too it. If you have ever had an ezr time completing a transaction then we must suck and thats saying a lot... really it is, honestly...

Clive tombstone
30-09-04, 00:11
well Im bored and frusterated, and you know what that means.

http://www.satanslaw.co.uk/uploads/Anouther reason.JPG

Whispers
30-09-04, 00:33
got in by first creating acct with them at www.click2pay.com

and then (it takes awhile) after done login and create acct with nc2 and when they send u to C2P just put in your emailaddy and presto you got your nc2 acct

HTEC9900
30-09-04, 00:44
Whisper's (above) and Beek's options (link below) work great. Remember to use IE instead of FireFox for this process...

http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=114022

KRIMINAL99
30-09-04, 01:00
The sheer fumbleblacity of this multicapacitated catastroclism is enough to discombobutate even the most level-headed personalities!

Are you sure thats the right format for the number it didn't work for me? It keeps saying invalid country information :wtf: