PDA

View Full Version : @KK employee (not moderator or gm)

naimex
29-09-04, 20:54
how do we do the payment thingie with neocron 2 account (which has been made but still hasnt been registered as having been made) and click 2 pay.

EDIT :

FUCK THIS FORUM IS SLOW ATM !!

Anyways, I created a neocron 2 upgrade account, and now I have the click 2 pay account.. but it says I donīt have a neocron 2 account, and when i went through the upgrading phase, i got to the "Continue to Click 2 Pay" and i pressed that and was returned to the launcher..

should I upgrade the account again ? or what do I do ?

jernau
29-09-04, 21:11
Try this (http://starwarsgalaxies.station.sony.com/).

naimex
29-09-04, 21:17
Try this (http://starwarsgalaxies.station.sony.com/).

been there, done that, ended up getting fat.

naimex
29-09-04, 21:29
I sent in a Customer Service Ticket...

that thing you receive mails with problems needing help on..

think you got it stowed away in a dark corner..

You can have me dealt with and ingame in less than 10 minutes.. just answer my question..

Should I re-do the neocron 2 account upgrade process or not ?

Yelly
29-09-04, 21:33
lol swg
Ppl saw KK service sucks.Wel lat least here they reply within 3 weeks....
canīt say support in that game did it

naimex
29-09-04, 21:35
lol swg

actually i got 1 reply in swg from Customer Service..

where I was told i wasnīt allowed to curse, and next time my account would be permanently banned..

they didnt even answer my question

and the 5 other times i was completely ignored..

jernau
29-09-04, 21:37
lol swg
I can't say I see it here much either.

If we're extremely lucky we get told to "fuck off and like it" LONG after it's become irrelevant. That's not what I call good service.

Odin
29-09-04, 21:38
Click2Pay is looking into all performance issues at the moment.

naimex
29-09-04, 21:39

so because click2pay cant handle the speed the account upgrades are going at...

the account upgrade i went through an hour ago is delayed ? or non-existant ?

GIJ0e
29-09-04, 21:41
I can't say I see it here much either.

If we're extremely lucky we get told to "fuck off and like it" LONG after it's become irrelevant. That's not what I call good service.

tbh in my gaming in neocron jernau has got to be the most stable and level headed person i ever met. to fuck him off as much as they have is just evidence of the ludicrous standard of customer "service" kk demonstrate on a regular basis.

sorry am just fucked off at the download shambles atm.

KK I WANT TO PAY YOU TO PLAY YOUR GAME, BUT YOU WONT LET ME AS I CANT GET A SODDING DOWNLOAD TO WORK

FeeRsuM

jernau
29-09-04, 21:42
Tell them to re-moisten the piece of wet string they use for an internet connection. I think it got too dry and isn't conducting too well atm.

btw - while you're here : How do we get an Activation Code? They certainly aren't being emailed out.

Lachlan
29-09-04, 21:55
C2P is dealing with what we call in Capacity Planning as a "flash crowd".. lol

Pungent77
29-09-04, 21:56
lol

just give me a working phone number format for c2p for us U.S.

Odin
29-09-04, 22:00
lol

just give me a working phone number format for c2p for us U.S.

PHONE USA TOLLFREE 1-888-254-2729
INTERNATIONAL +49 (0)30 300 110 100
EMAIL service@click2pay.com

Pungent77
29-09-04, 22:41
PHONE USA TOLLFREE 1-888-254-2729
INTERNATIONAL +49 (0)30 300 110 100
EMAIL service@click2pay.com

Been there done that....guess what no support,

oh and btw why should I have to call them? I'm just trying to subscribe to the game.....how about you guys contact them and relay the info to us customers in the United States

Spermy
29-09-04, 22:52
Been there done that....guess what no support,

oh and btw why should I have to call them? I'm just trying to subscribe to the game.....how about you guys contact them and relay the info to us customers in the United States

Dude - you just asked for thr freakin' number! JEE-ZUS!

Pungent77
29-09-04, 22:56
I wasnt asking for the company number....I had that, I'm talking about in the account creation in click2pay it is saying invalid country code.....I was asking for the right format JEE-ZUS!

@ Odin
no numerical combination will work..we tried all and click2pay wont give any info on it is all i'm saying

Odin
29-09-04, 22:58
U.S. is 011 is it not?

jernau
29-09-04, 23:08
Don't bother calling - you get a confused woman who tells you "we have no computers that work" and then tries to take your phone number so they can call you back but can't because the amount of noise in the background means she can't hear you.

I asked when they might call back and what the problem was and she had no idea on either.

It seems they now have a pile of paper scraps with our details on and no idea what to do with them.

One of the monkeys keeps pointing at a big grey box with a small green light on it and saying "ook". The other monkeys think he's odd and are hurling an assortment of their bodily fluids at him. Hopelfully monkeys don't eat paper.

DARK_Overfiend
29-09-04, 23:11
i cant even go past the enter nc1 account info after cancellin ur nc1 account for upgradin .

stupid thing keeps askin me to cancel it when it is alredy cancelld:S