PDA

View Full Version : click2pay

Slick
29-09-04, 20:03
Dont you just love their ironic slogan next to their name "secure, fast & simple to pay". Yet another brilliant move KK, worldpay was working too well for you so you had to resouce to another company with your standards [ edited ], well done.

(claps)

MkVenner
29-09-04, 20:08
lol

i havent tried sorting my accounts yet, but by what im hearing im dreading it

rubaduckythug
29-09-04, 20:19
Yea i dont really understand why they didnt jsut stick with world pay, it really makes no sence. And seems to be more of a hasstle to players then anything else. Although i havnt even gotton to the click2pay site after switching my accounts it says continue to click2pay but then jsut goes right back to the main page in the launcher? wuts this all about i mean how am i supposed to edit accoutn info like my cc and so forth and did my account switch even go through? KK you need to take on of the mods or somone who knows about the account procedure and start a therad where you can help ppl Xfer and explain delays and other stuff ect...

joran420
29-09-04, 20:38
yeh i get taken back to a thing that talks about your first steps in neocron after i hit the continue to click to pay button

jernau
29-09-04, 20:41
Do KK and C2P use the same DB monkey?

It certainly looks like his handywork.

Saza
29-09-04, 20:41
It helps to check teh announcements (http://neocron.jafc.de/announcement.php?f=2&announcementid=213) :p

jernau
29-09-04, 20:47
It helps to check teh announcements (http://neocron.jafc.de/announcement.php?f=2&announcementid=213) :pHow is the stucture of the old system related to the fact Click2pay's site is slow and shonky?

naimex
29-09-04, 20:50
how do we do the payment thingie with neocron 2 account (which has been made but still hasnt been registered as having been made) and click 2 pay.

Kreb Slyvian
29-09-04, 20:51
Finally got into the signup and get this while connecting to C2P:

HTTP Status 500 -

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

type Exception report

description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception

java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.cappuccinonet.strutscx.xslt.StrutsCXDocumentBuilder.getRessourcePropertiesElement(StrutsCXDocume ntBuilder.java:376)
at com.cappuccinonet.strutscx.xslt.StrutsCXDocumentBuilder.createDocument(StrutsCXDocumentBuilder.java: 188)
at com.cappuccinonet.strutscx.xslt.StrutsCXServlet.doPost(StrutsCXServlet.java:254)
at com.cappuccinonet.strutscx.xslt.StrutsCXServlet.doGet(StrutsCXServlet.java:322)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:740)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.invoke(ApplicationDispatcher.java:684)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.doForward(ApplicationDispatcher.java:432)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.forward(ApplicationDispatcher.java:356)
at de.neteye.actioncache.ActionCacheRequestProcessor.doForward(ActionCacheRequestProcessor.java:215)
at org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processForwardConfig(RequestProcessor.java:455)
at org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.process(RequestProcessor.java:279)
at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:1482)
at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doGet(ActionServlet.java:507)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:740)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:247)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:193)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:256)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.j ava:643)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:480)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:995)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:191)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.j ava:643)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.invoke(StandardContext.java:2416)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:180)
at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorDispatcherValve.invoke(ErrorDispatcherValve.java:171)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.j ava:641)
at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:172)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline$StandardPipelineValveContext.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.j ava:641)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:174)
at org.apache.coyote.tomcat4.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:223)
at org.apache.jk.server.JkCoyoteHandler.invoke(JkCoyoteHandler.java:263)
at org.apache.jk.common.HandlerRequest.invoke(HandlerRequest.java:360)
at org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket.invoke(ChannelSocket.java:604)
at org.apache.jk.common.ChannelSocket.processConnection(ChannelSocket.java:562)
at org.apache.jk.common.SocketConnection.runIt(ChannelSocket.java:679)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:619)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache Tomcat/4.1.27

Kreb

jernau
29-09-04, 20:55
It's a bit like those Flash games like Crimson Room. The next level wants a code you don't have. Maybe it's under the carpet in the first room?

[D]est
29-09-04, 21:32
GImme back my pay by cash!! No stupid credit cards!

Superbron
29-09-04, 21:34
It's a bit like those Flash games like Crimson Room. The next level wants a code you don't have. Maybe it's under the carpet in the first room? :lol: