PDA

View Full Version : WoC skills - Do you only need the main stat capped

DigestiveBiscui
29-09-04, 17:15
With the new Wisdom of Ceres skills coming into nc2, i was wondering if u only need the main stat of that class to be capped? or the whole lot.

For example

PE - Dex
Spy - Dex (or int????)
Tank - Str
Monk - Psi

anyone care to say anything about this - just getting prepped for nc2 :)

Ascension
29-09-04, 17:23
hmm.. if its main stat only that aint to bad.. BUT, if its capped everything i dunno if i cba to cap my INT on my monk :rolleyes:

Conduit
29-09-04, 17:31
I'm pretty sure it's main skill only. That's the way I remember reading it anyway, but I can't find the relevant post to check now.:p
Maybe there are different WoC skills for the secondary skill too though, which would be kinda nice.

Spy XX
29-09-04, 17:48
i think its avaible for both mainstats (spy - dex + int, monk - psi + int, tank - con + str, pe - don't know), cause someone said something about 5 ceres skills, and if they only made that for one mainstat then they would only need 4 right ;)

SorkZmok
29-09-04, 18:22
If you would need both main stats, monks would be completely fucked. I mean, i know 2 monks who fully capped their skills.

THE_TICK!!!!
29-09-04, 18:32
hehe im capped now...muhahaha fear the TICK !!!!!! course i cant play yet grrrr

Zheo
29-09-04, 18:36
hehe im capped now...muhahaha fear the TICK !!!!!! course i cant play yet grrrr

Yet? so you think you will be able to play then lol i cant download, and i have no idea if im being sent the boxed set or when its even coming out

can ya say F**k up?

Spy XX
29-09-04, 19:03
If you would need both main stats, monks would be completely fucked. I mean, i know 2 monks who fully capped their skills.

i think they do it another way, maybe you can train it for BOTH main stats, but you can only train it for a main stat that is >= 100 base.

Dribble Joy
29-09-04, 19:13
This is all speculation, we have no idea how it will all work untill later today.

Superbron
29-09-04, 19:14
Yet? so you think you will be able to play then lol i cant download, and i have no idea if im being sent the boxed set or when its even coming out

can ya say F**k up?lol, just threw my pc out of the window :lol: That's even more f**ked up!

RedNex
29-09-04, 19:21
This is all speculation, we have no idea how it will all work untill later today.
How long they will let us wait
They say come back on wednesday but which week, month or year.

THE_TICK!!!!
29-09-04, 20:16
well guys..i cant DL for 3 mnths :( still in iraq..but when i return..i excpect the wife to have er downloaded and the beer ready !!

Shinto
29-09-04, 21:29
well they originally said it was main stat, lets hope they keep it like that.

i mean Pes are going to get a major advantage over other classes otherwise.

while monks will be at the bottom of the pile

rubaduckythug
29-09-04, 22:09
well they originally said it was main stat, lets hope they keep it like that.

i mean Pes are going to get a major advantage over other classes otherwise.

while monks will be at the bottom of the pile

I dont know about the PE part lol, All i can think of is how im going to avoid apus that will be using WoC Weps lol. just think of a holy lightning X2 o_O

Shinto
29-09-04, 22:57
I dont know about the PE part lol, All i can think of is how im going to avoid apus that will be using WoC Weps lol. just think of a holy lightning X2 o_O
you dont know what they are yet, KK wouldnt be stupid enough to over power a class in such away.

i dont think the WoC stuff will be like that, i mean that would just imbalance the whole none capped v ceres skill guys even more

a for the PE part didnt mean it would overpower but allow them to get it so much earlier if it was both skills not just one since PEs cap so easy