PDA

View Full Version : Where is NC2 and multi accounts on pluto

roadkill
29-09-04, 16:53
I live in Canada it 9:46 wend righ now and im pretty sure its wednesday in germany right now! Whats the problem. No but really what exactly has to be done to transfer our char to nc2. I have 3 pluto accounts will I have to pay 3 time to transfer all my chars. If so this seems alittle unfair condidering if you were a saturn or other 4 slot server you could bring over 4 chars on one account. I dont think we should have to pay since a one slot sever was not even an option to play on in nc2 Mybe KK will be nice and transfer our chars to one account and mybe show they have some good buisness people and give us loyal customers a bit of a break considering we have been paying them for 2 years.

J. Folsom
29-09-04, 16:56
When a day is given it doesn't, usually, mean the exact time that day starts, it just means sometime that day.
Technically speaking, they still have 7 more hours before it's too late, start complaining about it being late after that.

EDIT: Sorry, didn't mean to sound like I did. Was just a bit annoyed at the time, I understand people want to start playing NC2, but patience is the only thing which'll get you rewarded.