PDA

View Full Version : KK When can i Create Account

Axion
29-09-04, 15:54
On nc 2 it say plz come back wednesday to create account and thats today its 3:00 pm here in the uk and i need to go to work in an hour. So what time will you be letting us create our accounts from?

Ginono
29-09-04, 16:01
nice question but no answers !!!! :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D

djskum
29-09-04, 16:04
Well it's installed and patched and running! What a tease! I want my account! WWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA lol

I'm gonna sit and look at the login screen till I can sort it...

SKum

LOST
29-09-04, 16:08
I've been trying to convince the NC2 client that it is in fact Wednesday since 900 am GMT.

It just won't listen to me :( .

In the future can you make clients a little more receptive.....
much appreciated from all us neocrack addicts that find ourselves reading the same threads over and over.....

Axion
29-09-04, 16:15
I've been trying to convince the NC2 client that it is in fact Wednesday since 900 am GMT.

Have you tried kicking your comp :) that helps sometimes.

I have even tried my beta account and my old nc account, in the hope of it letting me in, no luck :(

Darken
29-09-04, 16:15
Give us Accounts :D

PPl are going nuts on our ventrilo!

Birkoff
29-09-04, 16:41
Gotta love how professional they are being about this as ever. Keeping therecustomers up to date as they go as all MMORPs Devs do... sigh

MrChumble
29-09-04, 16:48
Gotta love how professional they are being about this as ever. Keeping therecustomers up to date as they go as all MMORPs Devs do... sigh
I hate to grumble on this special day...but you're right :(

I mean how long does it take to type "at least another x hours". They should work out how long it's going to be, treble it to be on the safe side, then tell us :D

Morpheous
29-09-04, 16:53
Mm, that's a nice idea- voice commands for the Launcher.

"FUCKING FATAL" = Reboot client.exe
"FUUUUCK" = Reboot client.exe
"I hate you" = Cancel account
:D

capt-o
29-09-04, 17:04
Edit: Double Post

capt-o
29-09-04, 17:05
Well they have to take the snapshot(s), deal with whatever lingering effects the saturn catastrophe left, make backups, set them up for the character transfer, and who know how many other misc things.

I'm guessing they aren't going to give us an ETA given how well the community tends to take broken deadlines of any sort, and since they might not know themselves.

That said any info would be helpful. :D

Axion
29-09-04, 17:12
I think it will be tomorrow its 17:00 pm in german now, and they did say some where that the release date would be the end of sept. So they could use them extra few days for ppl to dl nc2 and let alot more ppl start together. Then some just getting ahead of others do to quicker dl and maybe fix afew more bugs. But i would still like to know whats going on?

Seven
29-09-04, 17:24
Well I just logged onto Saturn in NC1 so that still works.

I also just woke up after a 10 hour straight sorting fest.
Cramming 3 weeks of rearranging into 10 hours. :rolleyes:
Hope it's saved this time? :rolleyes: O_o 8| o_O :(

.Cyl0n
29-09-04, 17:27
sex axi

:angel:

LiL T
29-09-04, 17:35
I think it will be tomorrow its 17:00 pm in german now, and they did say some where that the release date would be the end of sept. So they could use them extra few days for ppl to dl nc2 and let alot more ppl start together. Then some just getting ahead of others do to quicker dl and maybe fix afew more bugs. But i would still like to know whats going on?

They said later today I hope so :\ I'm allmost done down loading the client started downloading at about 11:00AM

Arrakis
29-09-04, 18:28
So when is it??? o_O

DigestiveBiscui
29-09-04, 18:30
now plz kk