PDA

View Full Version : NC2 has completley fucked up

[CiX]Brad
29-09-04, 15:05
took me 5 hours to download, and my sister is on the computer near the end, she crashes the download and I have to restart, now when I go to open the file, theres fuck all in it, WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!

Can you tell me what the hell to do to sort it, the zip is empty, ive asked for help before but the thread I posted in is fucked I cant see any posts past my own despite the fact I know there are posts there.

And can somone give me a link to a download site that wont get me a frigin page error.

Im getting really pissed off now, things have gone from bad to worse.

Luke

mishkin
29-09-04, 15:12
Luke, take it easy mmkay? use the torrent file, it's alot safer than downloading zip-files (always avoid downloading anything zipped, because they ALWAYS fuck up)...

EDIT: Download a bittorrent client, install that, then go to the thread where the download is posted (sticky) and click on the link to the torrent... then choose where you want to save it and off you go ;)

[CiX]Brad
29-09-04, 15:13
Sorry im just pissed of at the fact ive been needing help for hours, and havnt got any.

The torrent file keeps getting Bad Data errors, so I cant use that.

mishkin
29-09-04, 15:14
Bad data errors? As in, it wont start downloading, but says "bad data"?

Vampire222
29-09-04, 15:15
didnt fuck up for me (the zips) sorry for u that that happened, take a deep breath and try the torrent :D

mishkin
29-09-04, 15:16
Luke, you should get on comms if you want more help, I'm almost always on there yaknow (cix/brtf-comms) ;)

[CiX]Brad
29-09-04, 15:17
yeh the torrent file doesnt even start downloading.

[CiX]Brad
29-09-04, 15:20
the ventrillo one eh? :P

Bad Data errors come up and the download doesnt even start...

MrChumble
29-09-04, 15:22
Luke, you should get on comms if you want more help, I'm almost always on there yaknow (cix/brtf-comms) ;)
They're still up? PM me the details, I forgot them :D

[CiX]Brad
29-09-04, 15:23
heh righto

mishkin
29-09-04, 15:23
You're probably downloading the torrent file in a bad way...
Try taking it from here: Click (http://koti.mbnet.fi/suprimo/nc2.torrent) :)

Shinto
29-09-04, 15:35
moral of story: never let sister near computer ;)

MISS WHIP
29-09-04, 15:46
Your thread title is a little misleading it should read

"My sister fucked up my NC2 download"

Cannot blame KK for that one :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

[CiX]Brad
29-09-04, 15:47
Ok I cant see past my post saying Heh Righto, so Im not sure what anyone else has said, the forum is fucking around, cant we kick people off who are never on here?

[CiX]Brad
29-09-04, 16:19
Nah cant blame KK for my sister, but they could of atleast made sure the zip files had something in them rather than absolutley nothing.

Right what magazine is the english version going to be on and what date will it be released? I have a new Torrent file which I was going to download but im not going to wait 101hours for it to download.

Radamez
29-09-04, 16:33
Brad']Right what magazine is the english version going to be on and what date will it be released?

PC Zone - next issue is out on the 14th of October.

[CiX]Brad
29-09-04, 16:36
Right thanks, ill stick to the downloads then :/