PDA

View Full Version : Merge NL pro item graphics and colour schemes into nc2

DigestiveBiscui
29-09-04, 13:38
A while ago, the Mods said that from nc2, no type of client editing is allowed. Which means no use of NL pro for the graphics, items colours, sounds etc, or you will be banned.

Now, i for one LOVED the colour schemes. It was so much easier to find your fire belt over poison belt etc, and find ya monk PA and PE PA.

So why haven't KK thought of speaking to the creator of NL Pro and asking for a merge? I don't see why not, NL pro helped me out no end when i could use it :p

anyway, vote away - just another idea as i wait for my nc2 download :)

Jeros82
29-09-04, 14:06
Well I don't know if we are gonna get a new NLPro cause Bram & Maarten have quit NC and went to play EVE.

I hope the still continu to do the stuff for NLPro, but I fear the worst.

Ascension
29-09-04, 14:15
Well.. i wouldnt want my map merging because it ruins the whole 'exploration' thing for new-comers.. but everything else is good.. :)

J. Folsom
29-09-04, 14:19
I suspect they'd need permission from the authors of the various modifications for this.

I'd gladly give my inner-city map modifications to ReaKKtor, but alas, they are no longer accurate.

BaDDaSS
29-09-04, 14:31
Well I don't know if we are gonna get a new NLPro cause Bram & Maarten have quit NC and went to play EVE.

I hope the still continu to do the stuff for NLPro, but I fear the worst.

Don't worry, they always come back™

MasterBee
29-09-04, 15:24
They HAVE to come back, because the new RPOS is POS...
It's nearly unplayable at 800*600 :(
The way it looks, new RPOS doesn't have too many new features, so it should be fairly easy to replace it with the old one ;)

Maarten
29-09-04, 15:56
I'm not gone yet, I just cancelled my account. I'm still going to try NC2, but if it's still in the same state as it was at the end of beta, I'm afraid I won't renew my account(s). Neocron is a great game, it simply isn't "finished" yet. I'll come back when it is.