PDA

View Full Version : Coloured Tank PA anyone?

Shinto
29-09-04, 12:26
i know its been mentioned before, but seeing as this part of forum was empty though i would raise it again.

who wants the old tank PA colours back, the old white/blue/gold/red colour setup that tanks used to have.

imo it looked cool and made tanks more individual rather than all one color like now, apart from the odd person in camo or drugged up PA4 tanks *cough*

so how about it, i recon it be a nice thing to put back in to the game, and i dont think it makes neocron look like teletubbies or anything like that.

sanityislost
29-09-04, 12:31
the white and blue looks ok
but the red and gold looked shit

SiL ..:..

hinch
29-09-04, 13:18
i want black pa3 for all chars

Ascension
29-09-04, 13:21
Or Make it so we can assign colours to PA's and when we zone it stays on?

That would be cool! - Clan colours woot oh yeah 'COLOURS' damn yanks :p

MadMeleeFreak
29-09-04, 14:25
I like the white and blue one too. Well my favorite is the Camo PA since it doesn't tell your profession 'till you take a weapon.

What would be a cool thing about PAs would be the ability to put clanlogos on em or soemthing like that.

MadMeleeFreak
29-09-04, 14:26
Or different skins for the PA depending on it's healthstatus. So it becomes more end more scratches.

Shinto
29-09-04, 16:06

OMG KOS!!!!!111oneoneone

i love the gold and red :mad:

That would be cool! - Clan colours woot oh yeah 'COLOURS' damn yanks aye that would be the win also

LOST
29-09-04, 16:19
Clan and Faction colours do sound pretty cool ideas.....would help distinguish peeps. The camo suit is a good start, i thought more people would wear them...makes me feel special (ish).

Instead of going to a rockawear or similar to get dressed they could apply paint and just make you 1 single colour until you get bored and change :p .
Shouldn't be to hard to implement either.

Wraith Guard
29-09-04, 17:37
different colours would be pretty cool, but KEEP CAMO it looks cool as f**k!

Deicide
29-09-04, 18:50

this would be teh win tbh!

naimex
29-09-04, 18:53

me thinks this be good idea...

me wanna be pink...

SamuraiPizzaCat
30-09-04, 04:00

kos irl tbh

bring back teh old school tank pas (dont change the current ones jus add more PAs with diff colours)

rubaduckythug
30-09-04, 06:31
all i gotta say is black Tank PA ;)

tiikeri
30-09-04, 07:26
5 stars..

PAs need colours :)

Shinto
30-09-04, 16:00
all i gotta say is black Tank PA ;)
i fight often in the PA4 which is supposed to be black, but lets face it its a dark grey colour really, not proper jet black

Dundonian
02-10-04, 18:15
old school tanks were alot cooler running arround with different colours of PA ;) i remember when it was so hard to be able to wear gold PA because it was like 135 str
I would like to see maybe a new chipset like the MC 5 range but maybe form DOY or somthin and bring down the level of str needed for PA 4 because lets be honest PA 4 is usless atm for any class unless you carry loads o drugs :(
Plus diff colours and maybe even be able to change the colours and that idea was cool about clan loggos etc i think it would be better as people could personalise there characters a bit more even be able to put logos on your tanks etc without PA that would be cool :D

Btw red and gold PA was hot!! :cool: