View Full Version : Pa or not PA?

Birkoff
29-09-04, 10:50
I think the topic describes for itself.

PA or NO pa on ur ideal PPU setup?

solling
29-09-04, 10:55
i think that is a matter of personel preferance

With Pa u get more ppu so there fore get more mana when u capped etc easier to cap spells ( uba spells not needed to cap but if u have this more mana)

without u can prolly cap ya spells if u got some uba ones and u will have more speeed but u will also have less mana cuz of the ppu loss the no pa inflict

so both have pros and cons really up to u

Shinto
29-09-04, 12:23
no PA is cool, and if you got the right setup, then it works well, there was a few on saturn who went the way of no PA, and they were some of the best PPUs

tho of course its pointless unless your capped with DS etc, as you loose to much if not imo

Sigma
29-09-04, 16:48
no PA is cool, and if you got the right setup, then it works well, there was a few on saturn who went the way of no PA, and they were some of the best PPUs

tho of course its pointless unless your capped with DS etc, as you loose to much if not imo

Thx for only mentioning PPUs! :(

zii
29-09-04, 16:58
my ppu tank uses a pa...

Clownst0pper
29-09-04, 17:18
Kreole uses no PA, and I have to say I love it, used PA for so long with a combat rank of 83/65*** and yes it looks nice, but you run so slow.

The amount of times having no PA has saved me due to the speed alone.

Like 120 agility, its wonderful being able to run around like crazy casting.

If I had a PPU id have the exact same thing, 181 PPU, small psi pool, and dont spec for cath sanctum.

Kopaka
29-09-04, 20:02
PA = sux
no PA = win

u run alot faster..
only thing PA is good for.. high manapool and cap shelter.. aka high rank..

i dont like rank 91 on PPU so no PA now.. rank 74 and cap shelter, still around 315 mana pool..

so no PA :D

Shinto
29-09-04, 20:53
Thx for only mentioning PPUs! :(
i only mentioned ppu cos this is the ppu section, if it was posted in the apu section i would of mentioned the rather l33t dangerklaus ;)

Clownst0pper
30-09-04, 02:34
i only mentioned ppu cos this is the ppu section, if it was posted in the apu section i would of mentioned the rather l33t dangerklaus ;)

its all the same, you just swop the APU values for PPU values.

And you have the exact perfect setup :p

Sigma
30-09-04, 03:11
its all the same, you just swop the APU values for PPU values.

And you have the exact perfect setup :p

Not entirely true, on a PPU I'd go for Moveon, but I wouldn't on an APU, unless having an GTG ofc.

Agent FunHead
30-09-04, 03:24
Well PA pros have already been discussed

But I thought I would add that without PA YOU CAN BE PINK!!!!!!!!!! (and you dont look like a female Jawa, seriously whats with the monk PA's tiny waist?)
lookin pink wins for me every time

Clownst0pper
30-09-04, 13:19
Not entirely true, on a PPU I'd go for Moveon, but I wouldn't on an APU, unless having an GTG ofc.

moveon, really? HoHum, never seen the point TBH, as with holy shelter it makes zip difference

Sigma
30-09-04, 15:34
moveon, really? HoHum, never seen the point TBH, as with holy shelter it makes zip difference

That is the point, if you haven't got S/D it makes quite the difference.

Platzy
01-10-04, 17:29
Or if you're a H-C Monk :D

I'll try to get my hands on a MOVEON asap, because it rocks to feel the power of a 20mm Gatling between my legs ;)

Timmy2k
02-10-04, 22:54
and dont spec for cath sanctum. noone want to use cath lol

[TgR]KILLER
04-10-04, 16:39
pete never used pa dit he ? pete the psi i meen on pluto.. was a damn good ppu in my eyes.. always knew he was around if you saw a PPU with green clothes around.. then i knew i wouldn't have to gr out to :p

Birkoff
05-10-04, 23:49
Meh.. I've never used PA i only made the thread so it didn't says "never" and to make the forusm look kewl.... 15 replies :s

No pa = teh win TBH

Phlith
06-10-04, 04:07
pa is nice however imo it isnt as big of a bonus for a ppu as it is for an apu, especially since the new crahn glove adding some sexy rof and pool.

Birkoff
07-10-04, 07:34
Its primary bonus was fucked over this patch

IE not looking like a retard when u cast spells