PDA

View Full Version : Spy setup

SatyrHatyr
29-09-04, 04:26
Lets see some good spy/PE setups posted here for teh n00bs.

Clownst0pper
29-09-04, 15:04
OK. My Spys setup

(The screenshot is taken with a HEAT 3 and WITHOUT A BEAST OR NIGHTSPIDER)

Clownst0pper
29-09-04, 15:28
Ikari's old setup.

(He used a single beast, + heat + energy resist potion)

Enjoy :lol:

LiL T
29-09-04, 15:41
PE setup I have used in the past and works but is not the best have fun with it ;)

/EDIT clown your such a ppu/drug whore but yes that PE of yours would be a bitch too take down at an opwar ;)

resist potion? Don't think resist potions have ever worked

awkward silence
29-09-04, 15:55
OK. My Spys setup

(The screenshot is taken with a HEAT 3 and WITHOUT A BEAST OR NIGHTSPIDER)

makin setup relying FULLY on ppus makes meh sick

LiL T
29-09-04, 15:58
makin setup relying FULLY on ppus makes meh sick

Me too with out a PPU your screwed PE is mean to be self dependant and is very good at it Hybrid is better imo though.

Clownst0pper
29-09-04, 16:58
Me too with out a PPU your screwed PE is mean to be self dependant and is very good at it Hybrid is better imo though.

Taking off the PPU buffs still means your setup is "uber" the resist values are alittle less thats all.

And yes im a drug whore, and a PPU whore, as long as they make such a difference, ill always be wanting buffs :lol:

Drugs are brilliant as they can push setups beyond all beliefs.

Look at the PE's resists just from a single hazard 3! :eek:

@ LiL T, the resist potions work now, they were addressed ages ago in a patch, when they revised them, come on, your getting...125 in energy/fire/xray?

My old PE being a drug whore and PPU slag gets 180+ lol. Its so worth it!

[edit] I forgot to put in psi use!

I love taking them on Kaolin, helps SOooooooooooo much!

LiL T
29-09-04, 18:27
@ LiL T, the resist potions work now, they were addressed ages ago in a patch, when they revised them, come on, your getting...125 in energy/fire/xray?

They don't last very long though and they make you haze to fuck :\

Clownst0pper
29-09-04, 18:41

They don't last very long though and they make you haze to fuck :\

they dont last long true, ive found the best way to use them is to use your default con setup when running around etc, moment your going into combat, or in a warzone or something, just take them, relog, and you wont get a drug flash if you keep taking them.

CyberKhan
30-09-04, 19:15
Where did you guys get that skill builder that allows you to enter all the implant/spell/drug info and gives you a list of resists? A website or a d/lable proggie? Thanks.

Dribble Joy
03-10-04, 01:25
The creator realised what he had created, so took it down and asked all those who hosted it to take it down.
A lot of us still have it though.

This is my non ppu whored PE.
RF and NS.
Note: can cast blessed def with PA on.

Xeno LARD
04-10-04, 10:48
//koth

yeah i was gonna make a skillamanger, but i dont see the point. let me just underline my theory

There is no better way to get a good con setup than getting constantly pwned in PvP

think about it, those who decide to put their faces under a bus rarely do it again :p they learn

Tidus_Origin
04-10-04, 11:03
There is no better way to get a good con setup than getting constantly pwned in PvP

lol. yeah, like my spy when he's alone.. :lol:

*goes to make a new spy setup*