PDA

View Full Version : Hacker

Bred
29-09-04, 04:25
how much hack will it take to hack in hacknet , didn't play beta. will i be able to hack into hacknet with the base hack?

Asul
29-09-04, 10:35
Yes, 50 HAck is enouth, but u cant use good software to fight the "digital Mobs" in it, but 50 is enouth to look around and to GR to any Location in your City(in the Beta)

Birkoff
29-09-04, 10:49
I think they changed it to 80 or something. (very good move, stop ppl with 20 hAck taggin GRs in hacknet)

Remember when your in hack net everything is diabled so your relying soly on base hack.

eggplane
12-10-04, 17:29
I have a character with expired account which is working with drones in first place. But it also has hack 114. Now my question is: can i do something useful in the hacknet with that level and where are restrictions.
Here are some other stats:
willpower 140
resist force 46
Remote control 198
Body health 107 which gives me 396 healthpoints.

Since it is impossible (nearly) to use drones in the game for now I want to know, would it make sence to reactivate the char for the hacknet? Or will this stats donīt allow me to do something cool in the net?
Since the char is nearly maxed out, itīs not that easy to change something (and I want to be this a rigger char).

Thanks for any useful answers

PS: I donīt know the hacknet because I didnīt play in the beta so make it simple please. :-)

Raven
12-10-04, 17:33
Well, you can enter hacknet and use it as travelnet. You can also use defense and regeneration software (like shelter / heal), but not the attacking software, as it needs tech combat.

eggplane
12-10-04, 17:38
FUCK

So this means the char is pretty useless unless the drones works right. Under this circumstances I keep it in store.
Thx Raven

Logan_storm_03
12-10-04, 21:02
erm, LOM?, thats what i do. Takes alot of time an money but what the hey....