PDA

View Full Version : Teh SpeedGun

-=BlackBeard=-
28-09-04, 18:47
and no this is not a thread to bitch about the speedgun not beng able to take over to nc2 but since we are having a fresh start and no one will have a speedgat cannon then why is there not a speedgat pistol and rifle like the tt epic...

plzz rate as u see fit

MrChumble
28-09-04, 18:57
Definately :)

Shinto
28-09-04, 19:01
well the tsunami is a assualt rifle, yet pistolero and heavy guys dont get a exuivelant for that so i say no

Rade
28-09-04, 19:35
The tangent epic has a choice of pistol/rifle/heavy so why shouldnt the CM
be the same.

Dribble Joy
28-09-04, 19:37
Hmmm I don't really mind either way.

darkservent
28-09-04, 19:45
I heard abt the Faction Award Item "Mercs Dream". Maybe thats why there is no options on the CM epic.

Dribble Joy
28-09-04, 20:04
I heard abt the Faction Award Item "Mercs Dream". Maybe thats why there is no options on the CM epic.
The Mercs dream is simply an arti version of the normal tanget gat rifle, it's the CM faction reward.

-=BlackBeard=-
28-09-04, 20:11
u no how many faction awards get given out dark?

naimex
28-09-04, 20:55
I just donīt know... I can only fear what a PE can do with a speedy that they can have a "sort of mainskill" on, when iīve seen what a HC PE can do with the tanks speedies..

In all heart of fairness then yea sure, there should be 3 types.. but I dunno, I might just be too scared to find out for sure.. Might just be paranoia.. but I dunno..

greendonkeyuk
28-09-04, 21:02
There should be 3 types of each weapon, Rc, Pc and Hc imo. Tsunami Assault Cannon.... the name itself jus sounds really beefy, id love to see the gun too. :D

-=BlackBeard=-
28-09-04, 21:06
There should be 3 types of each weapon, Rc, Pc and Hc imo. Tsunami Assault Cannon.... the name itself jus sounds really beefy, id love to see the gun too. :D

im not sure abvout that cause tanks dont have assault cannons but the game does have gatlin pistols and rifles aswell

Clive tombstone
28-09-04, 21:10
I think so, I mean Id REALLY like to see a Gatling rifle with REALLY high RoF. Pluss we dont have any rare gat pistols or rifles, so Im for it.

greendonkeyuk
28-09-04, 21:16
but in order to make it fair you gotta have one of each for all... you cant jus say i want mercs to have speed-rifle etc and not have a tsunami assault pistol.... thats bias and bs generally.

NS_CHROME54
28-09-04, 21:19
i vote no. riflers are getting tsunami assault rifle, which will prolly be better than a pain easer. and pistoliers already have lib which when capped has same RoF as Speedgun. the tangent epics guns are kinda negated by the fact that pistoliers and riflers have rarepool laser weapons, whereas tanks only have Storm Laser, which only does about half the damage of a Healing Light.

Mumblyfish
28-09-04, 21:19
Vehicle spies get no love... a grand total of three epics (at best) that are actually useful. All you selfish bastards asking for a gatling pistol or rifle... what about us, ey? STR 40 Speedgat? NOW you're talkin'!