PDA

View Full Version : Saturn: Autopokers and Faction Change NPCs

Thanatos
28-09-04, 15:38
To facilitate the preparation of your characters, we have set up two autopokers on Saturn (these characters will poke implants of any TL). Additionally we are setting up NPCs that allow a quick faction change.

One autopoker is located in Plaza Sector 2 at the entrance of the Neocronicle Offices and another one at the Military Base Entrance in the staircase next to the CityCom.

The NPCs that allow faction changes are being placed in all important locations, namely Neocron, Military Base, Tech Haven and the TG Canyon.

Shinto
28-09-04, 15:40
thank you :)

looks like ill be logging into NC1 for one last time tonight, wuwu all my soon to be CA collegues :D

Capt. Rik
28-09-04, 15:41
Legendary, thank you!

HoneyMonster
28-09-04, 15:42
Cheers :).

BunkerBoy
28-09-04, 15:42
awesome! Thank you

Sakletare
28-09-04, 15:43
And any word on if you are going to compensate your customers for their loss in any way?

LiL T
28-09-04, 15:44
Now KK is in my good books Thank thank so much

<3 :angel:

Marshall1
28-09-04, 15:45
now i got reinstall nc1 to change my chars over lol

Cruiser
28-09-04, 15:46
thanks so much <3 KK

Rade
28-09-04, 15:48
The faction changers are only available on Saturn?

J. Folsom
28-09-04, 15:49
I think so. It's probably being done to at least allow people to get back into the faction they were in before the rollback.

Shinto
28-09-04, 15:51
well its not like the other servers have had a role back and lost levels items factions etc is it.

in my case i had got my symp up from -99 CA to +50 to join CA from BD yet the problem wiped that out no way i could of done that in time left, where as other servers havnt had the roll back so are not in the same boat

Egeon
28-09-04, 15:54
And any word on if you are going to compensate your customers for their loss in any way?
Thats what I would like to know too.

Rade
28-09-04, 15:54
Regardless of the rollback, how many characters do you think have changed
faction during the last few weeks as opposed to who have not? I think is a
staggering low percentage. How many wants to change? A shitload. Why not
let all servers get this free treat?

[TgR]KILLER
28-09-04, 15:55

lol yea ofcourse. saturn got rolled back almost a month ( so people would have to change factions and stuff in 1 day were they spend a month on doing it normaly.. on any of the other servers there was loads of time to switch if needed.

LOST
28-09-04, 15:57
and i just had a friend to create a tt so i could kill him 100 times to get my char back to FA ......damn it
ohwell.....

:p

LiL T
28-09-04, 15:59
The NPC to change factions was in front of DRE HQ? well its not there no more it might have FRE'd :lol:

Shinto
28-09-04, 16:00
Regardless of the rollback, how many characters do you think have changed
faction during the last few weeks as opposed to who have not? I think is a
staggering low percentage. How many wants to change? A shitload. Why not
let all servers get this free treat?
well i know a large number of bds who have all moved to CA before the cock up.

but hey sure im not bothered it doesnt really bother me if you guys want to change, but then from KKs point of view in the past few weeks you guys could of changed if you wanted to.

from saturn we have changed but have had it reversed.

MISS WHIP
28-09-04, 16:04
FREE SEX FOR YOU THANATOS send me your details and a blonde stripper will be with you shortly.... :D :D :D

naimex
28-09-04, 16:07
To facilitate the preparation of your characters, we have set up two autopokers on Saturn (these characters will poke implants of any TL). Additionally we are setting up NPCs that allow a quick faction change.

One autopoker is located in Plaza Sector 2 at the entrance of the Neocronicle Offices and another one at the Military Base Entrance in the staircase next to the CityCom.

The NPCs that allow faction changes are being placed in all important locations, namely Neocron, Military Base, Tech Haven and the TG Canyon.

Good job :)

Shinto
28-09-04, 16:11
The NPC to change factions was in front of DRE HQ? well its not there no more it might have FRE'd :lol:
any update on the missing npc, cant log in for another 5 1/2 hours but be nice to know so i can get it done real fast

winnoc
28-09-04, 16:26
Wow!!

Now this is going in the right direction.
Haven't expected this to happen.

Maybe they are concerned about their customers after all?

Shinto
28-09-04, 16:28
Wow!!

Now this is going in the right direction.
Haven't expected this to happen.

Maybe they are concerned about their customers after all?
sure they do, feel like reactivating yet?

Judge
28-09-04, 16:47
Definitely a good thing. I know that it helps me out alot. I had changed a few chars over to Crahn before the rollback.

Clownst0pper
28-09-04, 16:54
Definitely a good thing. I know that it helps me out alot. I had changed a few chars over to Crahn before the rollback.

and id also raised kaolin and koros symps to be biotech..

ArgieD
28-09-04, 16:55
do we tip them for poking? :p

winnoc
28-09-04, 16:57
Ok.

I'm loggin on tonight, changing factions back to what they were and we'll see what happens after.

fokusu
28-09-04, 16:57
Thanks!!

No chance of a skill release btw? Will be hard to lom everything in 20 hours.

The faction change. Two thumps up! Way to go :)

Shinto
28-09-04, 17:01
Ok.

I'm loggin on tonight, changing factions back to what they were and we'll see what happens after.
thats the spirit :D

show em saturnites are made of harder stuff than those pluto and uranus nibs :p

Rade
28-09-04, 17:03
well i know a large number of bds who have all moved to CA before the cock up.

but hey sure im not bothered it doesnt really bother me if you guys want to change, but then from KKs point of view in the past few weeks you guys could of changed if you wanted to.

from saturn we have changed but have had it reversed.

Of course, but there is also alot of people who didnt change but now gets a
free change, and alot of people who are in the same situation but dont get
the free change just because they are on a different server, why not give it
to everyone.

Shinto
28-09-04, 17:05
Of course, but there is also alot of people who didnt change but now gets a
free change, and alot of people who are in the same situation but dont get
the free change just because they are on a different server, why not give it
to everyone.
just cos....ok
:p

aleph0
28-09-04, 17:18
Where can I find the NPC that give me 170 mil dex xp?

Shinto
28-09-04, 17:24
Where can I find the NPC that give me 170 mil dex xp?
hes in point red, if you see a guywith a rocket laucher, right click him and he gives the option for it :rolleyes:

garyu69
28-09-04, 17:29
I think the faction change NPCs are a bit unfair on the rest of the servers. Like has been said i bet there were very few people who actually changed faction sinces sept 5th, but there were a hell of a lot who would have wanted to.

Now all saturn players now have an advantage over all the other servers in that they can freely go and move their chars where they want.

Here you go Mr saturn a chance for you to put one char in BT, one in PP and now you can get your PP and MOVEON chip with out that added hassle.

I think the faction NPCs should at least have been put on all servers considering we are being forced to merge multi server accounts onto one server.

Shinto
28-09-04, 17:44
I think the faction change NPCs are a bit unfair on the rest of the servers. Like has been said i bet there were very few people who actually changed faction sinces sept 5th, but there were a hell of a lot who would have wanted to.

Now all saturn players now have an advantage over all the other servers in that they can freely go and move their chars where they want.

Here you go Mr saturn a chance for you to put one char in BT, one in PP and now you can get your PP and MOVEON chip with out that added hassle.

I think the faction NPCs should at least have been put on all servers considering we are being forced to merge multi server accounts onto one server.well lets do a deal you can have your server rolled back to sept 5 and then you can have your faction change :mad:

Rade
28-09-04, 17:45
well lets do a deal you can have your server rolled back to sept 5 and then you can have your faction change :mad:

Deal. Would just benefit me.

Clownst0pper
28-09-04, 17:48
Deal. Would just benefit me.

Did I miss something or was our Server rolled back by over 21 days, and that it was also down for three days?

Im sure that if you have any decency, this is a nice step in reconciliation towards the saturn player base.

Shinto
28-09-04, 17:50
Did I miss something or was our Server rolled back by over 21 days, and that it was also down for three days?

Im sure that if you have any decency, this is a nice step in reconciliation towards the saturn player base.
koro man, they aint looking at it like that, all they see is saturns getting something good that they didnt get, oh hey it dont matter the shit we have all had dumped on us to get this little perk

Rade
28-09-04, 17:50

I was asked if I would trade, and I would. Nothing more, nothing less, what is
your problem?

Clownst0pper
28-09-04, 17:54
I was asked if I would trade, and I would. Nothing more, nothing less, what is
your problem?

my problem is that your "judgeing" an entire player base, on the off chance your right.

I for one got 3 characters symps up to 50 with biotech, and I know at least 6 other phoenix have done it on multiple alts.

Also the fact that I fully lomed my tank to Hybrid, acumulated over 5 5 slot rares, lomed my spy to perfection and recapped him (3 levels) in those short 20 days (couldnt play for 90% due to work and sorting out uni)

So this does mean alot to me, and the rest of the saturn community, who lets face it, have had it bloody hard the last few days!

Holger Nathrath
28-09-04, 18:08
I think this is a useless discussion. The effect of these two advantages for the Saturn Players is barely measurable. Each individual will have his own opinion.

This was something we could do for the Saturn player base and I think it's more than fair.

djskum
28-09-04, 18:09
LOL Rade! Your so full of it! You have absolutely no idea how much stuff was lost do you? Even with the stuff back it will never be the same again, why? Loads of my mates left, everyone on saturn has lost friends over this!

Take the little consesion given to saturn with good grace and stop being such a selfish prick!

DjSKum

Clownst0pper
28-09-04, 18:09
I think this is a useless discussion. The effect of these two advantages for the Saturn Players is barely measurable. Each individual will have his own opinion.

This was something we could do for the Saturn player base and I think it's more than fair.

Thats why we love you Holgar :D

The guys on TS are screaming like girls no doubt at the thought of something nice going there way

Disturbed021
28-09-04, 18:13

Exactly. I can't understand why ppl are saying it an unfair advantage for Saturn players to have their server rolled back 20+ days so all exp, all trades, all rare parts, all rare builds are completely gone, so kk trys to be nice to them by giving them a faction change NPC and an auto-poker for a day.
Oh yeah the NPCs for a day make up for the 20 day loss :rolleyes: Some ppl just need to get smacked with a big can of stfu.

Rade
28-09-04, 18:13
LOL Rade! Your so full of it! You have absolutely no idea how much stuff was lost do you? Even with the stuff back it will never be the same again, why? Loads of my mates left, everyone on saturn has lost friends over this!

Take the little consesion given to saturn with good grace and stop being such a selfish prick!

DjSKum

How about you stop being such a selfish prick, how would it hurt you if KK
extended this service to other servers? As for me being selfish, Im personally
dont even need this help, for me its useless, so please explain to me how Im
selfish.

evs
28-09-04, 18:14
Yes i'd like the NPC who gives me my 3 chars back

Holger Nathrath
28-09-04, 18:14
Thats why we love you Holgar :D

It's Holger not Holgar :p
I know my name is not that easy. Not only for the english talking people :)

Clownst0pper
28-09-04, 18:17
It's Holger not Holgar :p
I know my name is not that easy. Not only for the english talking people :)

Yeah it was a spello, check my other posts for confermation ;) :p

Clownst0pper
28-09-04, 18:20
selfish.

As your not realising that we have been rolled back (and ill say it again for Rades sake) by 20 days

That is almost a month rade, do the maths, thats over 480 hours, and for many over 300 hours of gaming.

Trading/Leveling/Caping/PvP/Sympathy Leveling/Faction Changing/Rare hunting

For it all to be taken away, for you to redo another 300 hours? To never get the same items back?

A friend lost his 5th DS because of it.

FIVE DIMMENSION SPLITTERS- EVERY SINGLE ONE lost to saturns bugs.

Now why dont you realise that yes infact, you are being a selfish cock.

Sakletare
28-09-04, 18:25
Holger, while you are posting here; Are you going to compensate your customers for all the problems you caused them? A simple answer; yes/no.

Clownst0pper
28-09-04, 18:26
Holger, while you are posting here; Are you going to compensate your customers for all the problems you caused them? A simple answer; yes/no.

Is an auto poker and faction sympathy changer for free not enough for you?

If your still unhappy after all there explanations and apologies, your a very sad man.

You know where the cancel account button is. Your more than welcome to use it.

Carinth
28-09-04, 18:26
I don't really care about having a faction change npc, but please don't act like you deserve anything because you played on Saturn, a server with known problems. When we on Pluto complained about the unfairness of Saturn/Uranus transfering 40 items whereas we could only transfer 10, we were told "You picked Pluto, a single char server, it's your fault." So we sucked it up and made the best of the situation. I'm not going to be spiteful or vindictive, but it does seem kind of ironic.

I just wish I had made my mules on Uranus ; )

djskum
28-09-04, 18:27
selfish.

WAAA WAAAA WAAAAAA MEMEMEMEME!

Tell you what, you give me a DS a Herc and level my 7 chars for a month and I'll faction symp for you. How does that sound. That would make it fair...

Oh and convince 6+ of my mates to stay...

DjSKum

Holger Nathrath
28-09-04, 18:33

Unfortunately we are simply not able to compensate your problems. Our systems are not able to spread stuff to all players. If we would choose to spread things by GMs, player would be able to get as many as they want.

garyu69
28-09-04, 18:38
Tell you what, you give me a DS a Herc and level my 7 chars for a month and I'll faction symp for you. How does that sound. That would make it fair...I love when something goes wrong everyone seems to lose that DS, Herc, 5 slotted item and for some reason they always loose a hell of a lot of XP, more so than they would earn normally :rolleyes:

Sakletare
28-09-04, 18:40
Is an auto poker and faction sympathy changer for free not enough for you?
No, i have all the symps i need to change the only char i wanted to change and friends to poke all the imps i need. That's doesn't help me or repay me for all my lost items and time wasted in any way.
It hurts to fuck up, so far it's only the customers that have gotten hurt, not Reakktor itself in any way other than the huge negative PR effect it has.

If your still unhappy after all there explanations and apologies, your a very sad man.
Apologies are nice, but doesn't solve any of the problems.
And stop being insulting, you're just trolling and i'm not flaming.

Shinto
28-09-04, 18:40
I love when something goes wrong everyone seems to lose that DS, Herc, 5 slotted item and for some reason they always loose a hell of a lot of XP, more so than they would earn normally :rolleyes:
yes, funny since it happens, a lot of people have been leveling and doing a lot of trading on saturn since that date.

its only funnyto you because on your server you only have about 2 other people to trade with.

i lost 60mil str xp on my tank and my 4 builds that were slotted 3 are now no slot.

tbh i can do without plutonian vultures trying to get there peice of the saturn corpse as it where

SilKK
28-09-04, 18:48
if people had wanted to change on other servers they should have done it bye now you forget saturns been warped nearly a month back

but isee how it is saturns been fucked over oh they get free shit i want free shit to cause they have even though i didnt loose shit

yeh right gg!

Sakletare
28-09-04, 18:49
Unfortunately we are simply not able to compensate your problems. Our systems are not able to spread stuff to all players. If we would choose to spread things by GMs, player would be able to get as many as they want.
There's many other ways to compensate than just giving items away. For exemple you could offer everyone one extra free month of play time since you in fact just lost game data for a month, that's the very least you could expect for a failure this big.
Of course it's not legaly binding for you to do that, but it might help in keeping your customers.

EDIT: One month's fee isn't big money for me, it's not that im out after, i'm just upset over the attitude towards the customers shown by just saying "sorry" and moving on like nothing happend. An apology needs to be backed up by action to be worth something.

BlackwooD
28-09-04, 18:50
I vote for a faction jumper Npc on pluto

SamuraiPizzaCat
28-09-04, 18:55
oh wow they listened to my thread
but then deleted it ... :wtf:
ah well thx for the npcs

jernau
28-09-04, 18:58
Thank you KK.

This is a huge improvement.

Shinto
28-09-04, 18:58
oh wow they listened to my thread
but then deleted it ... :wtf:
ah well thx for the npcs
tbh xrateds thread was proberbly the clincher :p

NS_CHROME54
28-09-04, 19:14
some of the pluto players dont seem to understand. you get to take over 10 items. guess what? you only have 1 character. we on saturn get to take 40 items because, golly gee, we have 4 characters! the number of items transferable was a thought-out gameplay mechanic. the rollback on saturn was because kk screwed up. kk didn't do anything accidental to screw up pluto, so why the hell should you get any compensation?

Carinth
28-09-04, 19:42
That you have 4 chars your want to take over has nothing to do with it.. You have the potential to bring 30 more items then us. If those 30 items are for 3 additional chars, then that is how you chose to distribute them. If I had started on Saturn I'd have only used 2 slots, because I like my primary char. I might have made a second to fool around with, but that's it. Thus now I would have free slots to mule.

It's my fault for picking a 1 char server, it's your fault for picking a 4 char server and using all 4 char slots.

Anyway, this is way OT, I'm sorrry. If you want to discuss it, here's a link:
Pluto thread (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?p=1615098)

sanityislost
28-09-04, 19:42
WOOOOOOOT!!! thanx can change my chars now heh
all i gotta do is relom....thanx again kk

SiL ..:..

Fur!4
28-09-04, 19:44
But it could have been better :( but thx anyway =)

jernau
28-09-04, 20:19
That you have 4 chars your want to take over has nothing to do with it.. You have the potential to bring 30 more items then us. If those 30 items are for 3 additional chars, then that is how you chose to distribute them. If I had started on Saturn I'd have only used 2 slots, because I like my primary char. I might have made a second to fool around with, but that's it. Thus now I would have free slots to mule.

It's my fault for picking a 1 char server, it's your fault for picking a 4 char server and using all 4 char slots.

Anyway, this is way OT, I'm sorrry. If you want to discuss it, here's a link:
Pluto thread (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?p=1615098)
You could always have rolled mules on Saturn anytime in the last month and grabbed almost anything of the floor of plaza 1.

giga191
28-09-04, 20:35
I love when something goes wrong everyone seems to lose that DS, Herc, 5 slotted item and for some reason they always loose a hell of a lot of XP, more so than they would earn normally :rolleyes:
That's because some people try their hardest to be angry at KK

joran420
28-09-04, 21:15
can we get a faction change NPC on pluto too? :P

NS_CHROME54
28-09-04, 21:22
can we get a faction change NPC on pluto too? :P
no, stop bitching (general comment to all pluto players)

shodanjr_gr
28-09-04, 22:03
Do one more thing. Deactivate all faction npc guards for the duration of the character preparation period to make it easier for us totrade/get stuff constructed etc.

LiL T
28-09-04, 22:04
You pluto players piss me off ...

you choice too have 1 character so 1 characters worth of stuff for you plain and fucking simple about the faction change NPC on saturn. Its there cos we on saturn moved our chars into other factions befor the rollback like me I moved my tradeskillers into BD from proto.

TBH only saturn players should be posting in this thread we have been fooked with hardware failing

Rade
28-09-04, 22:08
You pluto players piss me off ...

you choice too have 1 character so 1 characters worth of stuff for you plain and fucking simple about the faction change NPC on saturn. Its there cos we on saturn moved our chars into other factions befor the rollback like me I moved my tradeskillers into BD from proto.

TBH only saturn players should be posting in this thread we have been fooked with hardware failing

So you think that somehow we have accumulated less equipment during the
same amount of playtime just because we have played with one character
instead of four?

**edit: cleaned language.

NS_CHROME54
28-09-04, 22:15
So you think that somehow we have accumulated less equipment during the
same amount of playtime just because we have played with one character
instead of four?

**edit: cleaned language.

and how much of it do you really need if you're only playing 1 character?

Rade
28-09-04, 22:27
and how much of it do you really need if you're only playing 1 character?

I can use/trade/sell it to make just as much use of it as if I had four
characters no problem. So you think that someones 2000 hours of equipment
gathering on saturn is worth four times as much as the same amount of hours
put into it by someone who plays on pluto? And you guys have the nerve to
call us names?

NS_CHROME54
28-09-04, 22:31
the point of bringing 10 items per char over is to, to quote from Space Balls, "take only what you need to survive." do you have an industrial strength hair dryer that you can't live without?

Rade
28-09-04, 22:37
the point of bringing 10 items per char over is to, to quote from Space Balls, "take only what you need to survive." do you have an industrial strength hair dryer that you can't live without?

I can make it with a pair of nail-clippers if need be but whatever the point is,
in effect its still about what you get to keep from all your efforts made these
last years. Personally Id prefer to start over completely, that is if I still play
at all, and I cant say I really care what I get to take with me, but the
unfairness of it kinda sting in my eyes.

NS_CHROME54
28-09-04, 22:43
for choosing pluto, you get to bring 10 items, plus imps and armour. for choosing saturn, we lose everything we've gained in the last 3 weeks. now we're even

Rade
28-09-04, 22:49
for choosing pluto, you get to bring 10 items, plus imps and armour. for choosing saturn, we lose everything we've gained in the last 3 weeks. now we're even

As I said earlier, if I still cared Id trade in a heartbeat.

pluto - 10 items

saturn- 40 items minus any items gained in the last three weeks.

I dont think Ive gained anything that would fit in my top 20 list of items the
last weeks, let alone in the top-10, so for me its ALOT worse to be on pluto
compared to saturn. I strongly doubt Im alone.

Carinth
28-09-04, 23:28
Please stop saying it's our fault for picking Pluto. I can throw back just as many silly responses to that.

It's your fault you stayed on the buggiest server.
It's your fault you didn't have your characters setup for transfer until just recently.
It's your fault you chose to use all 4 slots as important characters instead of just 1 important char and 3 storage chars.

You guys are like broken records, sheesh.

NS_CHROME54
28-09-04, 23:32
yeah those things are our fault. however, it's not our fault that saturn became buggy in the first place, nor is it our fault that kk failed to properly back up saturn. and because these things are not our fault, and are accidents on kk's part, we're being compensated.

jernau
28-09-04, 23:36
You guys are like broken records, sheesh.
Yes, that's right all us Saturn players are clones of each other. Unlike Pluto, the last great bastion of uniqueness.:rolleyes:

Disturbed021
28-09-04, 23:40
I can use/trade/sell it to make just as much use of it as if I had four
characters no problem. So you think that someones 2000 hours of equipment
gathering on saturn is worth four times as much as the same amount of hours
put into it by someone who plays on pluto? And you guys have the nerve to
call us names?
Pluto is my main server and I can honestly tell you that you're acting like a spoiled brat. I'm not trying to be harsh here I understand what you're trying to say, but it just sounds like you and a few other ppl are just mad that they choose a 1 char server to spend all their time on.

I and anyone else who choose to play Pluto picked Pluto cause it had 1 char slot. We liked the fact that everyone else on Pluto only had 1 char slot, thus ppl seemed to act a little more responsibly with that char. We knew full well that we only had one character and that if we wanted more than 1 char per account we had to go to Saturn or Uranus.

But now all of a sudden Pluto ppl want 4 char slots so they can transfer 40 items....sorry it doesn't work that way. You made a choice to play with 1 char slot. ppl on Saturn made a choice to play on a server with 4 slots. There's nothing unfair about it. Yes Saturn ppl get to transfer over 4x the items you do, but they also transfer 4x the chars. They get 10 items per char just like you and me. Completely balanced imho.

I don't understand how anyone thinks that Saturn players taking 4 char slots per account and Pluto only taking 1 is some how unfair for Pluto ppl when we Pluto ppl knew ALL along that we only got 1 char for playing on Pluto?

BaDDaSS
28-09-04, 23:55
The faction changer in Plaza 3 doesnt work.

She asks what facxtion you would like to be,
You click the faction

Then she gives you some money and says "There you are. (click)."

jernau
29-09-04, 00:04
The faction changer in Plaza 3 doesnt work.

She asks what facxtion you would like to be,
You click the faction

Then she gives you some money and says "There you are. (click)."Leave your clan.

/edit - handy way to get some free cash though after the DB broke all the clans. Not that it's any use now.

djskum
29-09-04, 09:41

Calling me a liar?

DjSKum

Major Havoc
29-09-04, 10:07
Calling me a liar?

DjSKum

I reckon he is, have him DJ! :eek: ;)

Rade
29-09-04, 11:34
Pluto is my main server and I can honestly tell you that you're acting like a spoiled brat. I'm not trying to be harsh here I understand what you're trying to say, but it just sounds like you and a few other ppl are just mad that they choose a 1 char server to spend all their time on.

I and anyone else who choose to play Pluto picked Pluto cause it had 1 char slot. We liked the fact that everyone else on Pluto only had 1 char slot, thus ppl seemed to act a little more responsibly with that char. We knew full well that we only had one character and that if we wanted more than 1 char per account we had to go to Saturn or Uranus.

But now all of a sudden Pluto ppl want 4 char slots so they can transfer 40 items....sorry it doesn't work that way. You made a choice to play with 1 char slot. ppl on Saturn made a choice to play on a server with 4 slots. There's nothing unfair about it. Yes Saturn ppl get to transfer over 4x the items you do, but they also transfer 4x the chars. They get 10 items per char just like you and me. Completely balanced imho.

I don't understand how anyone thinks that Saturn players taking 4 char slots per account and Pluto only taking 1 is some how unfair for Pluto ppl when we Pluto ppl knew ALL along that we only got 1 char for playing on Pluto?

Meh, imo youre twisting my point a bit. I dont care about the number of
chars, but I dont see how the number of chars and number of items are
connected. We have made the same effort to gain those items, but people
on 4 slot servers gets to take four times as many items as people on 1 slot
servers. Read that last sentence again, does that seem fair to you?
Regardless of number of characters thats what it comes down to - the
amount of items we get to keep for our past efforts. I dont agree with the
notion that saturn players time is worth four times pluto players time, and
thats what it comes down to. You can reiterate that the "intention" was to
allow characters to bring enough items to be playable, but that doesnt make
the true weight behind these mechanics any less true.

IceStorm
29-09-04, 12:32
Wish I had known that the Saturn faction changer gave 300k for changing faction... Would've created a few tool mules...