PDA

View Full Version : Song remains the same

MaGn0lia
28-09-04, 08:16
Well, this thread is not about songs or anything else that remains the same. I just like Jethro Tull ok!

But I was going to ask, about, is there going to be changes to the GM/FC activity in NC2? You have alot of empty store space, where you could put up an office of some sort, where if anywhere at all you could find GM hanging around. And now that you have two cities as well where all (except CM) are you wouldn't need to abandon that much players. There are tons of wasted store space for NEMA and those Chez Sypher thingies (I wonder how did this get so big since I hardly see anyone there, where did the money come from? the mafia?), and DoY doesn't even HAVE shops in most spaces.

And are there going to be new FCs elected? and what about the pro-city factions, do they even have FCs? How about few FCs more (I'd be willing to do some counselling since I was up for it in NC1, maybe I could assist someone?). But this was just an idea since I know KK has a limited staff.

Think about it.

Glok
28-09-04, 08:37
But The Memory Remains!

MaGn0lia
28-09-04, 12:52
You and your puny metallica, couldn't hold a candle on most of the REAL rock bands. But what the hell.. reaKKtor "king of nothing"

Oh, and I tought of something else... Song remains the same was made by Led Zeppelin, not the Tull :) *cough*

switchback
28-09-04, 13:32
i like your idea, A gm office which has a drop in facility. That was a good thing about FF10, as much as i hated the game if you typed in gmhelp you got an answer in under 10 seconds, how often i have asked for GM help in NC and waited till i fell asleep at the keyboard wake up and find a mail saying sorry we tried to contact you but you were afk/offline

NS_CHROME54
28-09-04, 19:17
"The Song Remains the Same" was voted #1 in Guitar One Magazine as being "Great Band; Horrible Album"

Dribble Joy
28-09-04, 19:21
Warchild is cool.

There is a big change to the whole FC project coming the actual possition of FC and FCA is being removed and.. it's all a bit wierd, more info when NC2 goes live.

joran420
28-09-04, 20:22
lol u think a GM or FC just wants to hang around in one spot all day waiting for ppl who may or may not come need him

I doubt thats gonna happen...but FC's def need to be more active.

MaGn0lia
29-09-04, 09:42
I'm not expecting them to hang out there all day, but if you need them they could have certain hours of the day they could be in. I have seen GMs just hang in the chaos caves for hours to an end. Why shouldn't they hang around in a spiffy office, they are going to idle anyway, why not do it in their own office that has "GM is in" sign on the front window.

It doesn't help anyone if they hang all day in the wastes in some remote location where anyone ever goes, like the blackmist garbage dump (yes I have seen GM there, killing bees with his mighty weapons) it's just odd where you can find GMs.

And FCs (if they are still in) should have their own offices ofcourse.