PDA

View Full Version : NOTICE ::: For Refunds........

nEo-1664
28-09-04, 06:08
NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

Read through the installation, you all tick a box, agreeing to a EULA(I believe) and in it, it makes a point that you do NOT get refunds. And considering this problem is not KK's direct fault, and they have worked their nuts off help you, and all you can give is whine/moan/rant/WHERETHEFUCKISMYREFUND, just chill down, and stop whining.

Lets face it, you lost a few things, some people have lost whole characters, im sorry for you really, but KK have given you 2 options, and the majority have spoken, KK can only go on that. Deal with it.

[nEo-1664]

SorkZmok
28-09-04, 06:13
Amen to that.

No nead for a new thread though, you shouldve posted it in one of the existing threads. (this time i actually meant you, haha :))

Anyway, my chars are set, i`m tired, so off to bed i go.

plague
28-09-04, 06:16
Amen to that.
says someone who plays URANUS...lol....oltho i do agree with thread starter that refund idea is just stupid....but i'd be happy with few mc5 chips for me main chars.........lol...not gonna happen tho, bummer.
Am quiting anyway =P

nEo-1664
28-09-04, 06:17
This was an intended thread, so no-one else starts opening threads: moan-moan-moan--i want a refund--moan-moan-moan

and saves myself and others the hassle of constantly repesting ourselves time and time and time again :D (de ja voo?)

[nEo-1664]

plague
28-09-04, 06:18
how thoughtfull of u ....lol

JackScratch
28-09-04, 06:20
Bravo, Spoken like someone who doesn't know dick about contract law. However, you have the fools blessing of being indirectly correct. WHile a case against KK may or may not have merit, persueing it would certainly be throwing massive good money after very little bad. Ergo, yeah you might could win, but in the long run, you lose.

And once again, I looked it up, you pricks are useing the word "whine" incorrectly, stop.

nEo-1664
28-09-04, 06:20
how thoughtfull of u ....lol

I wouldn't want anyone's post count getting too high now would I? Besides, I like to consider myself a considerate person..... sometimes....when I want to be :)

trigger hurt
28-09-04, 06:22
I dont want a refund. I want my char that I created back in august that mysteriously disappeared with a September 5 backup

nEo-1664
28-09-04, 06:25
Bravo, Spoken like someone who doesn't know dick about contract law. However, you have the fools blessing of being indirectly correct. WHile a case against KK may or may not have merit, persueing it would certainly be throwing massive good money after very little bad. Ergo, yeah you might could win, but in the long run, you lose.

And once again, I looked it up, you pricks are useing the word "whine" incorrectly, stop.

They may win, but it would be almost a pointless try, since what would you get? other than court fees, a free months play of NC2.....and? lol.

Does it show too much that I know almost jack-shit about contract law? It's possibly why I never went into it :D

JackScratch
28-09-04, 06:27
You guys realy do just read the first sentance of my posts only, don't you? If you read the rest of it, you will see you repeated what I said.

nEo-1664
28-09-04, 06:31
You guys realy do just read the first sentance of my posts only, don't you? If you read the rest of it, you will see you repeated what I said.

I did read it all. Just because I was commenting on the first line(primirily) doesn't mean that I didn't read past the first line.

I'm going to bed...... g'night all

[nEo-1664]

Lord Mansion
28-09-04, 09:47
If I want advice on contract law, I'll ask a real lawyer. Thank you.

SynC_187
28-09-04, 09:56
I do enjoy listening to people who believe the stuff they read in EULA's.

If a contract you agree to contradicts statute (in this case consumer laws) then the terms of the contract are not considered binding, as you cannot sign away your legal rights.

djskum
28-09-04, 10:02
A refund and a months free play time (for inconveniences caused) are two completely different things. No your not going to get a refund, you never were. Doesn't work like that. However KK need to show that it's willing to put ,its money where its mouth is, with regard to customer service and try to salvage its damaged reputation.

Oh and if you don't play on Saturn, you're a cock for trying to look "holier than thou" when you haven't lost half your stuff and (more importantly) half your clan!

DjSKum

Nidhogg
28-09-04, 10:19
Keep it on the sticky.

N