PDA

View Full Version : (ot) fun with friends

Asurmen Spec Op
28-09-04, 05:22
this is a fun thing to do on your freinds if they are playing games on your network
http://www.g4techtv.com/unscrewed/features/491/Seize_Control_of_Other_Peoples_Computers.html
PLEASE NOTE: using this for illegal perpoused is BAD DONT DO IT OR A MONKEY WILL EAT YOUR HEAD
I am using this beacuse I own a 2nd computer for my friends to game on and well... its mine so its party time :)

Asurmen Spec Op
28-09-04, 05:46
If I can get my pics hosted I will edit this post and show me spaming me with funny things

alos fun(you can start music and there is so easy way to close it. I can use my other computer as a jutebox and NO ONE CAN STOP ME HEHEHEHE)
oh ya and MJS if ya read this I got a little fun prank idea for ya :)
set it so every 10min have it say WORK HARDER U!!!!!!!

SilentEye
28-09-04, 12:01
Dude, this is so lame.

Script Kiddie.

winnoc
28-09-04, 12:07
That is soooooo old.

even the cheapest antivirus software will recognise this application.

Lathuc
28-09-04, 12:32
wow netbus hahahaha thats old like 10 years old well not 10 years maybe like 6 but still old

switchback
28-09-04, 13:37
lol welcome to trojans mate. if you are thinking about installing them on your computer, you shouldnt have told anyone here, because you have the server software on your comp and as soon as its run it duplicates itself and renames itself, so you need antivirus software to get rid of it. so now that us people know all we need is your IP and your hacked, and weve deleted all your NC screen shots, stolen your NC passwords and reroll'd yer runners

Winged Monkey D
28-09-04, 13:41
Lol i remember netbus.... we used to cause havoc on the school network with it

Those were the days :lol:

switchback
28-09-04, 13:42
the days of netbus and back oriface. school was fun before we got caught. ah well, memories