G.0.D.
28-09-04, 05:05
WHAT!! PLUTO HAS THE 3RD HIGHEST COUNT WOOT WOOT !!!1 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

tiikeri
28-09-04, 05:17
uu... ur so gonna get it :)

-FN-
28-09-04, 07:56
I wonder if the 1 guy on Jupiter is TRADE spamming...

naimex
28-09-04, 07:59
there were between 100 and 400 players online yesterday when I went on to look at my char (just to be sure it didnt affect the rest of us)

dark_reaper
28-09-04, 10:27
Holy #$@$% shit Pluty the 2nd, woo hoo

Richard Slade
28-09-04, 10:32
That's cuz some of us Saturnians went to pluto to heck if we got something there atleast ;)

G.0.D.
28-09-04, 16:06
Honestly, saturn - How many are you just waiting for me to go 4 slot international... so you can murder me? :confused:

Shinto
28-09-04, 16:09
Honestly, saturn - How many are you just waiting for me to go 4 slot international... so you can murder me? :confused:
well im sure being from pluto you will be able to slaughter saturnites by the masses, or at least thats the impression i get given from you guys.

as for you personally, you anti city right? thats the only reason i want to kill you :p

tbh be fun fighting new people or people from saturn on there better setup chars, like kayne on his pluto tank rather than his termi tank on saturn.

or whatever really i aint got it in foranyone, i just be happy to have enemies to kill nevermind anything else

naimex
28-09-04, 16:13
I would so love 1 huge server instead of all the medium ones.. so everyone was in the same world..

could make some serious battles, and finally get rid of the "my server > ur server" cuz "my char > ur char"

since there so far has been absolutely no way of knowing.

Shinto
28-09-04, 16:15
nah it was bad enough in NC1 with some of the cartel op fights when we would have about 50 people fighting, pure lag and sync fest some times

naimex
28-09-04, 16:16
nah it was bad enough in NC1 with some of the cartel op fights when we would have about 50 people fighting, pure lag and sync fest some times

... youre not supposed to synch during a war... youre supposed to stay and die :p

the FPS is a lot higher in nc2.. atleast it was for me in the beta.. so it shouldnt be a big problem...

Shinto
28-09-04, 16:20
... youre not supposed to synch during a war... youre supposed to stay and die :p

the FPS is a lot higher in nc2.. atleast it was for me in the beta.. so it shouldnt be a big problem...
lol not that kind of sync, more the type were you run towards the op stop and see a sync screen and know you are dead on relog.

i dunno my FPS wasnt betterwith NC2, i looked at gaba and my system baulked at it :(

nevermind plaza, sure other ops *seemed* ok meh guess well see anyway.