PDA

View Full Version : Solution on Saturn characters - suggestions for Reakktor

Weaponizer
28-09-04, 02:22
Solution on Saturn characters - suggestions for Reakktor

This in response to "About the Backup Failure on Saturn by Martin J. Schwiezer" http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=113418

SOLUTIONS - on Character information

Use the information from the 20th September Snapshot on Saturn to do these.

Identify which Accounts has characters in Saturn server
Recreate each Character class in each of the 4 Saturn slots(eg PE, SPY, MONK, TANK) according to the Snapshot.
Give maximum skill points to these characters
Give maximum soullight
LE chip already implanted.
Give maximum cash (20 million)
Spawn faction changing NPCs on server to make it easier to change faction and reset the sympathy automatically.
Make a Neocron Classic server and use the information above to let the Saturn account holders play there for free (maybe a month).

SOLUTIONS - on Items

Spawn NPCs who sell all items including drop only items like Level 3 implants, and all other items such as Rare implants, Rare weapons with 5 slots and Rare slot mods . All these cost 1 cred each.

Anyone who has better solutions, please offer them, Thank you. And no spam please..

Weaponizer
(no i don't play on Saturn)

joran420
28-09-04, 02:24
Spawn NPCs who sell all items including drop only items like Level 3 implants, and all other items such as Rare implants, Rare weapons with 5 slots and Rare slot mods . All these cost 1 cred each.

umm yeah...sweet time to make a saturn char :thumbs up:

good idea I would love some nice 5 slot weapons

plague
28-09-04, 02:26
Solution on Saturn characters - suggestions for Reakktor

This in response to "About the Backup Failure on Saturn by Martin J. Schwiezer" http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=113418

SOLUTIONS - on Character information

Use the information from the 20th September Snapshot on Saturn to do these.

Identify which Accounts has characters in Saturn server
Recreate each Character class in each of the 4 Saturn slots(eg PE, SPY, MONK, TANK) according to the Snapshot.
Give maximum skill points to these characters
Give maximum soullight
LE chip already implanted.
Give maximum cash (20 million)
Spawn faction changing NPCs on server to make it easier to change faction and reset the sympathy automatically.
Make a Neocron Classic server and use the information above to let the Saturn account holders play there for free (maybe a month).

SOLUTIONS - on Items

Anyone who has better solutions, please offer them, Thank you. And no spam please..

Weaponizer
(no i don't play on Saturn)

lol, its seems like only solution, cuz honestly i wouldnt even bother looking at nc2 with any offers less then that...

Seven
28-09-04, 03:29
Not going to happen.

borlegan
28-09-04, 03:34
Its ok for me

Asurmen Spec Op
28-09-04, 03:49
:wtf: give me the redflash

lordofkhaoz
28-09-04, 04:44
wow this game is dead, someon actually thinks for one second.. that KK the company that NEVER compensates for its repeditve moronics would do something to make up for screwing its player base ( again )

Nidhogg
28-09-04, 10:08
Keep it on the sticky.

N