PDA

View Full Version : Saturn - Final Countdown

LexiconAlpha
28-09-04, 00:55
Er..ok bit of a bad time to ask maybe but ...er ..did we have the saturn party tonight???

I kind of tripped on down to the subway and it was empty...probably because me and million other runner where sorting out our belts/gogo's n' shit.

Are we having any send off on Tuesday or Wednesday..or was our leaving event the b0rked server game ?!

Just wondered...as pissed as i am right now it would be a shame to have party for all servers barr saturn :(

LiL T
28-09-04, 00:59
tbh I don't think people are in the mood for partying sorry :\

Photcron
28-09-04, 01:01
:wtf: Sir, who would want to ... erm 'party' after what just happened on Saturn? I
counted about 20+ runners stating their going to quit over trade thus far.

--
Photcron

trigger hurt
28-09-04, 01:12
:wtf: Sir, who would want to ... erm 'party' after what just happened on Saturn? I
counted about 20+ runners stating their going to quit over trade thus far.

--
Photcron
dont forget those of us who can't be bothered to log in and say it.

HoneyMonster
28-09-04, 01:13
I dont think he or any of us are however the point was being made that it may help to chill us out a little :). It would be a shame to exclude Saturn... Life goes on you know !

LexiconAlpha
28-09-04, 01:14
i hear you all i really do..but then it begs the question why did we all bother joining in the first place. Im simply saying those people who are staying deserve something..no matter what has happened..to not even invest the time in the runnner who are staying makes it even worse. Just my opinion. And believe me i am as pissed as the next guy...i am loosing a whole load of shit..dont take this post the wrong way..if im staying in nc then i at least want a bit of effort put in.

LexiconAlpha
28-09-04, 01:26
tbh I don't think people are in the mood for partying sorry :\

btw i didnt mean it should be tonight under the circumstances..that may be a little insensitive. Maybe a post that it would officially be postponed until...well...whatever. I still pay for this too you know. Id at least like to think they could make an effort regardless, after the initially shock has lulled.