PDA

View Full Version : Dear KK-Seeing as most pluto peeps who have created saturn chars in last few weeks...

evs
27-09-04, 22:32
... in reply to the 'sorry you can only take 10 per char across'

bloody lets us take 40 items from pluto across with us.

Christ we played your game and created Saturn chars.

Finally managed to scrape gear together from the offerings of what most peeps didnt want and we lose it all.

Not your problem as you state - but we're royally f*cked and back to the 10 items we're allowed to take.

So how about lifting this so we can take across 40 same as all the other multislots.

Shinto
27-09-04, 22:35
cant they add the 3 extra slots on pluto just for the last day so people can take extra stuff?

Lord Mansion
27-09-04, 22:38
I like this idea.

Ryman
27-09-04, 22:40
na just roll pluto and all the other servers back to the 5th and see how everyone likes it , then we would all be the same

solling
27-09-04, 22:46
na just roll pluto and all the other servers back to the 5th and see how everyone likes it , then we would all be the same

how so ? saturn peops have been on saturn for a long as time and their chars have been capped and dont tell omg i got all my rares since the 5th cuz thats bs

us pluto peops on the other hand got the msg not long before that with 10 per char u got one char make some on saturn

ok we thought dident liek it but had to be done if i wanted more the 40 slots any saturn guys got so we did it and now cuz of a mistake by KK or whatnot we dont have any more chars and 3 days aint enough to do anything

Asurmen Spec Op
27-09-04, 22:50
how so ? saturn peops have been on saturn for a long as time and their chars have been capped and dont tell omg i got all my rares since the 5th cuz thats bs

us pluto peops on the other hand got the msg not long before that with 10 per char u got one char make some on saturn

ok we thought dident liek it but had to be done if i wanted more the 40 slots any saturn guys got so we did it and now cuz of a mistake by KK or whatnot we dont have any more chars and 3 days aint enough to do anything
you picked one slot server you get one charecter, all the bonuses for ONE its your choise tell with it
I lost a mound of rares but do you hear me complaining? nope

Lord Mansion
27-09-04, 22:57
you picked one slot server you get one charecter, all the bonuses for ONE its your choise tell with it

Oh right. When people selected a 1 character server several years ago they knew that at some moment in time they would not get to transfer the same amount of items as a 4 character server to a "new game" called "Neocron 2".

solling
27-09-04, 23:02

yes i did and i went to saturn to make some chars to gimme extra slots :rolleyes: cuz pluto was a one slot server

but now they are gone unlike saturn guys who have had em for along ass time

making em on sat was at least one way to even up the rare amount so saturn= pluto in rares

but we just had that taken away from us u dident

Rellix
27-09-04, 23:03
Oh right. When people selected a 1 character server several years ago they knew that at some moment in time they would not get to transfer the same amount of items as a 4 character server to a "new game" called "Neocron 2".

You mean a free add on within 6months of realese (even although Pluto went up a few weeks after UK release).

Ryman
27-09-04, 23:07
how so ? saturn peops have been on saturn for a long as time and their chars have been capped and dont tell omg i got all my rares since the 5th cuz thats b

yeah ok try millions of xp , tons of trading....... all to get ready for NC2
i worked my bollox of the last month so dont tell me fuk all about since the 5th

solling
27-09-04, 23:19
yeah ok try millions of xp , tons of trading....... all to get ready for NC2 u still have 4 capped chars no ? dont tell me u got all ur EXP the last month and dont tell me u got all ur rares since the 5th either lol cuz i would not belive u

maybee u got a 3 slot CS in stead of the 2 slot one u have etc well guess what we lost a whole damn char not just a few rare items

see the difference ? :rolleyes:

Egeon
27-09-04, 23:30
see the difference ? :rolleyes:
Yes.
5th. : got some half ready chars without ANY rares
20th.: Chars are leveled (for my playtime) a lot and I still won't have any rares cause I only got them 2 days before they took the server off.

Any ways I'm fucked up.

solling
27-09-04, 23:34
u are way better of at the 20th rares can always be replaced its worse with the damn lvling :(

Asurmen Spec Op
28-09-04, 01:23
Look pluto guys. You picked one server cuz you think its ass free(you have as many asses to good people as saturn). So you have one charecter.
Now the rule is not how many server its
charecter=10 +armour+imps
now quit whining, or do you want just 10itmes?
you have one charecter? 95% of saturn people dont have a charecter to take stuff over. shit I have 2 accounts and every guy is fuilled on stuff he needs. so wawa wa wa(and dont start with the acount merging u pluto people if u wanted more then 1 slot server go to saturn)

james_finn
28-09-04, 01:29
[ edited ] My God no wonder i hate playing saturn. I spent about 3 solid days leveling my character, WITH AN LE IN because people PK so randomly. A loss of 5 dex on a character makes it damn hard to level. But not only that but I have lost all the money that I was given to start my characters, I have lost a near cap PE with all the rares I was going to need bar SF for NC2 inclusing some I was given by a good friend who I knew from Pluto.

I agree with Evs we should be given an extra 3 character slots on Pluto, mind you that wouldnt make much of a difference now since I chucked most of my rares :rolleyes:

Good going KK hope you realise, if you continue like this your more experineced players (who will help the noobies) will be leaving, and for me thats 3 accounts.

Delphi

evs
28-09-04, 01:33
Look pluto guys. You picked one server cuz you think its ass free(you have as many asses to good people as saturn). So you have one charecter.
you have one charecter? 95% of saturn people dont have a charecter to take stuff over. shit I have 2 accounts and every guy is fuilled on stuff he needs. so wawa wa wa(and dont start with the acount merging u pluto people if u wanted more then 1 slot server go to saturn)

[ edited ]

If I had been told come 'NC2' that I would only be able to transfer 10 items per character - I certainly wouldnt have spent all my time on pluto.

Unfortunately, I wasnt privvy to this information when I started on Pluto, and when this information was released, I took the 'advice' given of creating 3 characters on Saturn, and trying to amass as much as I can as 'catch up' to the other multi slot servers.

I managed this (just), and then due to this 'act of god' I have now lost all the hardwork I put in on Saturn and am dumped firmly back at square 1 - with just my pluto character - and no Saturn characters.

So by the Saturn rollback, at least most people get a character back, but I have lost 3.

I put in 100+ hours / days off work levelling in the last few weeks to do this, and funnily enough - Im not exactly "overjoyed" when i lose *everything*.

Indeed, i not only lose all my gear bar ten items on pluto, but now everything ive tried to amass on saturn as well.

[ edited ]

Glok
28-09-04, 01:38
Oh yellowish green skull, I have news for you. Almost ALL Saturn players have 4 capped chars to equip, not one. That means per char Saturn = Pluto. [ edited ]

james_finn
28-09-04, 01:40
[ edited ]

plague
28-09-04, 02:22

amen to that.....i c so many votes to sept 5th rolback am sure half of them not even from saturn.....

bounty
28-09-04, 02:24
For once, i must say....

saturn > pluto

Asurmen Spec Op
28-09-04, 03:21
[ edited ]

If I had been told come 'NC2' that I would only be able to transfer 10 items per character - I certainly wouldnt have spent all my time on pluto.

Unfortunately, I wasnt privvy to this information when I started on Pluto, and when this information was released, I took the 'advice' given of creating 3 characters on Saturn, and trying to amass as much as I can as 'catch up' to the other multi slot servers.

I managed this (just), and then due to this 'act of god' I have now lost all the hardwork I put in on Saturn and am dumped firmly back at square 1 - with just my pluto character - and no Saturn characters.

So by the Saturn rollback, at least most people get a character back, but I have lost 3.

I put in 100+ hours / days off work levelling in the last few weeks to do this, and funnily enough - Im not exactly "overjoyed" when i lose *everything*.

Indeed, i not only lose all my gear bar ten items on pluto, but now everything ive tried to amass on saturn as well.

[ edited ]
Yet you are saying your ONE charecter is worthy of the same as my 4

look its not 40 items per server(lets leave imps and armour out)
so we have two servers the math is i=10c where I is itmes and C is charecters
if you get 40 then I should get 160 cuz we deserve the same treatment and your right we do KK is doing this by charecter not by server or pluto would have a vast advantage. its not pluto >saturn to kk its not saturn > pluto its saturn=pluto. You get 10 per charecter just like everyone else. Your not special deal with it

evs
28-09-04, 09:55
[ edited ]

Yet you are saying your ONE charecter is worthy of the same as my 4

I've spent the same amount of time on my server than others on theirs?
I've amassed about the same amount of rares?
Only difference is that Saturn/Uranus just has 4 characters to divide the spoils between?

Your not special deal with it

Never asked to be, I just want to be treated the same as players from other servers. I've played the little game of 'go create 3 chars on server X you have a month' and that failed miserably and wasnt due to my own fault.

So i've not only lost 3 chars, I've also lost 30 items - and i'm not the only one in this boat either.

Photcron
28-09-04, 10:09
I forsee this thread closing ... run! :eek:

--
Photcron

Lord Mansion
28-09-04, 10:18

Your posts never seem to make any sense. You may want to stop drinking.

I already replied to one of your "amazing" posts in another thread, but you seem to be too thick to understand.

Nidhogg
28-09-04, 10:18
It will be if it doesn't calm down.

N

HoneyMonster
28-09-04, 14:41
I really feel very sorry for the Pluto players that joined Saturn and then got kicked back to 0/2 not to mention cross server trades :eek:.

and imo i think its fair to allow Pluto to take maby a little more stuff across :). However i believe any time invested in helping players for lost time should really go to the Saturn players first :lol:.

amfest
28-09-04, 14:50
What I dont' understand is why you choose saturn to make your 4 extra characters instead of Uranus. Considering how we all know how much that server has problems. Of cousre we could always hope that nothing happens but it did :\ I just hope they keep the same names of the servers for nc2 so I know which server not to make any characters on I'd rather not have to go through downtime/corrupt server time.

Jay Foxfire
28-09-04, 15:08
Well.. actually I started a new Char a little before the 20. September on Saturn, too. But as people there were extremely unkind, plus I had to wait for hours for a poker to come by, I decided to switch over to uranus - despite the lower playercounts.

Well.. now I have 2 spies raised to 45-50 baserank + several rares and the best tools you can buy for money.

So I have to thank all the unkind ppl from saturn, because they are the reason why I did only loose a spy with 15 dex or so. :p

greendonkeyuk
28-09-04, 15:21
amfest and jay foxfire basically summed up everything i was thinking in this thread. Tonnes of people dumped off rares etc on uranus recently and tbh i was surprised how many people were actually giving each other stuff in the last few weeks. I had a load of 3+ slot holy heals i was dumping in p2 the other day myself.

That said it does blow for you guys who did go to saturn but then i guess when people jump on the bandwagon about how my server owns yours etc you will realise that saturn fucked you all. :D

amfest
28-09-04, 15:22
Well.. now I have 2 spies raised to 45-50 baserank + several rares and the best tools you can buy for money.

Another satisfied customer!

Rade
28-09-04, 15:45
Trying hard to disregard all the idiocy which has nothing to do with the issue,
lets see here.

Lets say I have played 3000 hours since the release of the game, these 3000
hours have been played on one character only. During these 3000 hours I
have gathered alot of gear.

A person has played on Saturn for 3000 hours since the release of the game,
his playing is spread out on four different characters. We have amassed the
same amount of gear.

Why should the second person B be allowed to take more equipment with him
than me when we transfer our efforts into the new database?

Glok
28-09-04, 16:44
Rade you nib, by your sig you have 3 chars.

I got edited by the Nid! :eek:

I don't even remember what I said!

evs
28-09-04, 17:49
lets see here.

same amount of gear.

My point exactly.

Clownst0pper
28-09-04, 18:02
Rade you nib, by your sig you have 3 chars.

I got edited by the Nid! :eek:

I don't even remember what I said!

All plutonians say they only have one char, we all know rade has multiple accounts, just like 3/4's of them.

Cry me a river :rolleyes: :p

Carinth
28-09-04, 18:49
It was Plutonian's fault we picked Pluto to start on.
It was Plutonian's fault we picked Saturn to put our mule chars on.

It's KK's fault Saturnites picked Saturn to stick with.

Sucks eh?

Anyway, I've argued this many times before. It really doesn't matter that many people on Saturn have 4 capped chars that they want to transfer items for. It's that you have the potential to have only a single capped char and 3 extra slots for transfer. I sympathize with those that are not abusing this, but you can't pretend it's not happening. The attitude is awful, you're saying that it doesn't matter who else is screwed as long as your chars are fine. Pluto can live with it, since saturn>pluto obviously.

GIJ0e
28-09-04, 19:05

you know the more i see you post the more convinced i am you are either incredibly stupid, or incredibly smart and pretending to be incredibly stupid to annoy people, in either event you are now on ignore
:)

Neally
28-09-04, 19:09
Anyway, Saturnians are always saying they play since 2 years just to see their items deleted...i mean wtf, during 2 years you did rares and cst then? no leveling ? on PvPing ? huhu

You all guys can do your own rares easly i suppose (no, i'm not someone who speaks like this because it hasn't happened to him, I lost things because of Saturn, but i can accept the fact ) Neocron2 is coming, just be happy and work a bit again and that's it. I Can't see where is the way to say on every posts you will leave neocron etc. It's just a game, just try to have fun in Neocron2 and forget this. :confused:

mdares
28-09-04, 19:27
well apparently all these plutonians coming to saturn to make new chars for more stuff to trans was so their ONE PLUTO MAIN (assuming only one account) can have 30 more items...

well lets see; anyone else who's WORKED HARD ON ALL FOUR CHARACTERS get only 10 items each char (as each important char would need his/her/its 10 items); unless ofcourse they are prepared to delete 3 of the 4 and make 3 mules and end up with only ONE MAIN CHAR like pluto peeps and have 30 extra items to trans on their new mules too (in the process of which deleting the time spent workin hard on the 3 chars for reasons OTHER THAN BEING A MULE... sorry no refunds)...

so really it's ur own fault for trying to "beat the system" as they say.

and besides, why the fuck would u wanna come to saturn anyway? everyone knows saturn has the worst db since <insert name of mmo failure here... other than NC :p>. Hell if i was on pluto i'd have gone to uranus...

Carinth
28-09-04, 19:34
Yes as I said, we made the mistake of going to Saturn for our mules. Most of us figured that since it was the most populous server we'd have the best chance at getting stuff for our mules.

We're not trying to beat the system, we're just playing by the faulty rules which we pointed out were flawed. There's nothing to stop you from only have a single primary char on Saturn. Noone said you must use up all your slots. If I had started on Saturn that's what I would have done. At most I would have made a second char to play around on. The remaining slots would then be available to mule.

This is what we on Pluto percieve as unfair, you have the potential to carry over 4 times as many items as we do. Wether you take advantage of it is your own choice.

james_finn
28-09-04, 19:44
Why do u say we went there to mule, as I said I have leveled up a PE from scratch to PA 2 "JUST TO MULE?" Im not that sad I started a new characters jus so that I could have the same advantage that all the saturnites have of having more than one character being ready for transfer into nc 2. I swear people dont think before they post.

Delphi

Asurmen Spec Op
29-09-04, 06:37
Yes as I said, we made the mistake of going to Saturn for our mules. Most of us figured that since it was the most populous server we'd have the best chance at getting stuff for our mules.

We're not trying to beat the system, we're just playing by the faulty rules which we pointed out were flawed. There's nothing to stop you from only have a single primary char on Saturn. Noone said you must use up all your slots. If I had started on Saturn that's what I would have done. At most I would have made a second char to play around on. The remaining slots would then be available to mule.

This is what we on Pluto percieve as unfair, you have the potential to carry over 4 times as many items as we do. Wether you take advantage of it is your own choice.
still you are only taking those 30more items for one guy
and yay for ignore :)

mdares
29-09-04, 06:48
Why do u say we went there to mule, as I said I have leveled up a PE from scratch to PA 2 "JUST TO MULE?" Im not that sad I started a new characters jus so that I could have the same advantage that all the saturnites have of having more than one character being ready for transfer into nc 2. I swear people dont think before they post.

Delphi

the fact that u started the chars less than 1 month from the day of ending NC1 makes it more likely than not that ur muling... especially when ur argument is "plutonians should get 40 items to transfer to NC2".

Asurmen Spec Op
29-09-04, 06:53
the fact that u started the chars less than 1 month from the day of ending NC1 makes it more likely than not that ur muling... especially when ur argument is "plutonians should get 40 items to transfer to NC2".
ur teh win

BaDDaSS
29-09-04, 07:36
I agree with Ryman's first post.

Solling: "dont tell me you got all your rares since 5th"
Hey... not everyone on Saturn is capped you o_0

My char got a judge, libby, wyat earp, beem of hell and executioner since the 5th, and i no longer have any of them.

gj wp :/

We are losing out on Saturn, no matter what you say.

---

And as for the people saying "let pluto take 40 slots" ... No.
Everyone gets 10 slots! Every character that is.

Each character has a different RP, with different skills and different items.

If you spent your time only playing one character, then you only need his 10 items.

If you spent your time playing 4 characters, then they each need their 10 items.

I think KK got it right for once.

Leave it be.

Candaman
29-09-04, 09:08
lets see here.

same amount of gear.

And u need 4 X as much stuff as the chars on pluto do to be a effective char. And before u start flaming i'm a pluto player

tiikeri
29-09-04, 09:16
lol... there's only one character that "NEEDS" more than 10 slots.
And thats ppu. and you can get all those important shits to fit in that 10 slots. I have 2 accounts, 8 chars - none of em is capped (2 used to be before that nice rollback). And all those characters have only the stuff they need. 10 = enough.

GG no re 4 pluto.

Crest
29-09-04, 09:34
I feel your pain and all guys but , If I read back historically I see how

Make all servers 1 char, and how good pluto is compared to rest for what ever reason, no all of a sudden it aint so, its more like. We are the plutonians and getting screwed.

Although the loss on saturn was great for all of us, I do support this if it was possible.

Yes let the plutonians start on as equal footing as the rest.
The one thing, when Saturn little accident :) happned that stuck in my mind was

All servers are merged, clans will quickly reform most old clans, and then a initial fight for power and dominance. If you dont have the tools / wepaons and infrastructure to compete you are left behind, becaus eyou are hunting, leveling, what ever. Thsi sets you back 2 weeks to 3 months. Thats the biggest impact concern I had when we were told 20th snap shot was what they decided.

Same for pluto, not only are they 3 chars short, but when they get those 3 chars, they wont have the infrastructure to compete

I hope KK do what they can

Carinth
29-09-04, 21:31
I agree with Ryman's first post.

And as for the people saying "let pluto take 40 slots" ... No.
Everyone gets 10 slots! Every character that is.

Each character has a different RP, with different skills and different items.

If you spent your time only playing one character, then you only need his 10 items.

If you spent your time playing 4 characters, then they each need their 10 items.

I think KK got it right for once.

Leave it be.
Except that you can have a single char and 3 mules on saturn, thus having 40 items for 1 char... I can't.

I had nothing against saturn until now, but your attitudes have really set me off. It's very simple, but you guys can't help but insult us or pretend we're not important. If tables were reversed, I am 100% sure saturnites would have flamed the forums down demanding something be done.

Anyway, there's no point in arguing anymore. Your 40 items will just mean more loot for us : p