PDA

View Full Version : Will you keep playing Saturn now?

SatyrHatyr
27-09-04, 18:09
Please vote only if you have characters on saturn.

So this is saturn's goodbye NC 1 event, how fitting.

BloodLetting
27-09-04, 18:26
NOPE Cya
You Can TAke My Money but you canot take myyyyyyyyy FrEEEEEEDOOOMMM

Retro V
27-09-04, 18:30
No , this is not a leaving post .

I am just saying goodbye to all

YOU ****ING CRYBABIES !!

'' ...2 years of work for nothing... ''

I get paid to work , not the other way round . I pay my 10 euros a month to have FUN . And that's what Neocron has been for me , and will still be come DOY , with or without a quickbelt of 5 slotters .

Richard Slade
27-09-04, 18:35
What Retro said, simple enough

El_MUERkO
27-09-04, 18:39
Saturn wont exist in a couple of weeks so I dont see how this poll is an issue.

Richard Slade
27-09-04, 18:40
Saturn wont exist in a couple of weeks so I dont see how this poll is an issue.
I hope he means keep playing Neo (NC2)
that's how I translated it

Spy XX
27-09-04, 18:58
well if they take the 5th September way, all you lose will be less than 20 days. And even if you lost stuffs/levels/chars thats bad but you still can get this stuff back.

Ow and to the ones flaming kk: Yeah they made a mistake, but maybe YOU should remember that they are humans like us and humans make mistakes. And bigger firms made even worse mistakes before, thats no excuse for them but its a prof that even with the best backup system you still can make mistakes.

Tostino
27-09-04, 19:06
well i usto have saturn chars before this hapened but if they role back to the 5th they are gone and if they go from the 20 they have nothing on them so i am fucked. and that huricane knocked out my cable and power so i cant do shit if they role back to the 5th... :(

|R@zor|
27-09-04, 22:40
Saturn will be gone on wednesday so this poll serves no purpose.

Shinto
27-09-04, 22:57
i set my chars up about a hour ago, i wont be logging back in until NC2 is here

solling
27-09-04, 23:24
so u gusy lost a few rares and stuff big deal i know guys who lost their whol chars cuz they started lvling on sat after we got the HAHA u knew pluto have one slot UR fault thing so we said yeh and we lvled on sat got almost capped as well imagine and now chars poof gone but yet they stay :P

but OMG so many leave cuz of a couple of lost rares they got since the 5th
LOL

well its everyones own choice i guess u get so pissed off u dont wanna play no more ok up to u good bye and good luck

im hoping to see a lot more nice tempered guys on the 4 slot international now :p