PDA

View Full Version : Tick Tock (final Transfer Item List Plzzzzzzz)

MISS WHIP
27-09-04, 14:24
It's the final countdown to NC1 and still no final list of items that will not transfer o_O o_O .

All we have is a few posts here and there in diffrent threads at diffrent times and what we are supposed to make up our own list and hope for the best or what.
I mean how difficult can it be for KK at this stage to issue a final list O_o.

HoneyMonster
27-09-04, 14:40
It's the final countdown to NC1 and still no final list of items that will not transfer o_O o_O .

All we have is a few posts here and there in diffrent threads at diffrent times and what we are supposed to make up our own list and hope for the best or what.
I mean how difficult can it be for KK at this stage to issue a final list O_o.

Maby they are working on a few more important issues like getting there flipping server up ! O_o.

MISS WHIP
27-09-04, 14:45
You mean that SATURN server, nobody cares about that server all your characters have being wiped anyway :lol:

HoneyMonster
27-09-04, 14:49
You mean that SATURN server, nobody cares about that server all your characters have being wiped anyway :lol:

Don't make me come over there and kick you in Ur-anus :D.

ZyproN
27-09-04, 14:51

Nobody? Everyone cares about Saturn, the skilled peoples server!

Xylaz
27-09-04, 14:51
its pointless anyway, look at the sticky

we cant take anything, so if u havent done with your char before you're screwed forever