PDA

View Full Version : Account Expired O.o

HoneyMonster
26-09-04, 15:19
Heya.

Just tried to log on and all i can get is a account expired message.
Anyone else getting the same problem ?
All i can assume is that the payment was due on the 25'th "a day the logon server was down" and that the account is in some way tied to that ? correct me if i am wrong. this is not a billing problem as i quite happily used my visa this morning :rolleyes:.

I have tried mailing account support two times already and have yet to receive even a ticket number ?

Any help ? :angel:

hudsonbeck
26-09-04, 15:23
Heya.

Just tried to log on and all i can get is a account expired message.
Anyone else getting the same problem ?
All i can assume is that the payment was due on the 25'th "a day the logon server was down" and that the account is in some way tied to that ? correct me if i am wrong. this is not a billing problem as i quite happily used my visa this morning :rolleyes:.

I have tried mailing account support two times already and have yet to receive even a ticket number ?

Any help ? :angel:

I have the same problem.

I go to accounts and try toi change account status and there is no option to re-activate it.

Help Please!!

H

HoneyMonster
26-09-04, 15:26
Phew thought i was the only one :).
Now get it SORTED *Cracks whip* :D.

Vithar
26-09-04, 15:28
Send an email to account@neocron.com and they should be able to help you out.

V

Nidhogg
26-09-04, 15:28
Please send an email to account@neocron.com with all relevant details. There's nothing we can do here on the forums.

N

/edit - damn. You win some you lose some :p

Oath
26-09-04, 15:29
I hear paying for it helps :p

HoneyMonster
26-09-04, 15:33
A ticket number has finaly plundered it's way into my mail box half an hour after i sent my original mail, will wait and see thx mods :).

hudsonbeck
26-09-04, 15:36
thx Vith, Nid

H

HoneyMonster
26-09-04, 17:40
From what i have gathered if you use worldpay the servers were due to go down yesterday! as such if you were due to be billed after the 25th automatically by worldpay it will not renew! hence your account expired so if anyone else is having the same problem they need to pay by worldpay manualy :angel:.