PDA

View Full Version : It's all fun and games - till someone loses an MC5 chip...

Spermy
26-09-04, 13:55
Ah the joys of the Dome - Uber lootage in storage level 8. See, My spy needs some PA - But It didn't transfer over - Ah well, I'll just kill some stuff. Cos I need My PA to use my redeemer.

Stroll through abandoned sector, near crahn - 3 Twilight guardian jump out.

all mid level - bout 25ish or so

"stand and deliver!!!"

O_o

"Scuse me?"

"We can see a fusion rifle on your back - we want it. Throw it on the ground. We want 30K as well. Do it - or we blast you."

Oncer again - I'm like O_o Buncha middys? No monk support - a tank and 2 spys - spy has what looks like an uzi - another has what looks like a companion, tank has a grenade launcher. no probs - solo the rifle spy at range, so pistol can't ghet close and then take out the pstol spy - tank can't aim for shit with a grenade launcher i'm betting.

"Eat fusio- :eek: ONOES! Can't use it!!!"

3 seconds later and one bloody corpse...

"You bloody what?! 6K for my freaking backpack?!"

One basic message conveyed here - I NEED PA!

:lol:

Kidding - Good job those lot - a nice belt lies on the ground if any of you hack - It has a tl30 hacktool! :lol:

Also - excellent use of abandoned sectors - they were on local - but I couldn't see them - DoY is excellent for ambushes.

And great imagination - Roleplaying highwaymen

Big SEX for those guys - That was fucking FUN! :D

Clownst0pper
26-09-04, 14:06
Why didnt you stealth?

And yes, hopefully more things like that will occur. :p

Mumblyfish
26-09-04, 14:14
Sigh... this game would be SO much more fun if doing that was viable. As it stands, the only people you can hold up like that are newbies. I blame rares ;)

Xizor
26-09-04, 14:16
I wonder what they would've done if you had pulled a First Love or something..

Tank would've been like: "Wtf is that?"
Spys would've been like: "OMFG HE CAN DEFNED HIMSELF, STEAAALTH..."

Heh..I like the roleplaying aspekt of it though :)

Weaponizer
26-09-04, 14:17
Yes, DoY is definitely an ambush zone. Loads of places up high where u can shoot down too.. :lol: Neocron on the other hand... :rolleyes:

I once got shot in the back while busy accessing a terminal in DoY. Note to self: access terminal ONLY at Appartment.

Spermy
26-09-04, 14:37
It's looking pretty good from an RP perspective - Oh by the way - Uranus - Now. I'm throwing 3 accounts worth of rares from capped chars out. Be there - Plaza - Typherra memorial.

BaDDaSS
26-09-04, 15:49
Great story :)

Were they allies though? :O dirty! lol

Morganth
26-09-04, 16:02
Sounds cool. Shame that come NC2 when everyone is established it'll be like an APU/PPU team with a tank mugging everyone. Would be nice to see bands of n00bs running about holding up capped characters. Certainly would bring some variation to the game and teach ickle niblets how to PvP.

Clownst0pper
26-09-04, 16:11
Kreole lost her DS once behind the GR after crahn owned her when she ported in..

Not sure how it came from out her head and into the belt, but if the crahn had been wise enough to hack it, theyd have had a nice implant :D

Silly BAD ;)

Spermy
26-09-04, 16:33
this is the kinda thing that i wanted really - some good roleplay - if any of those people are on the foirums now - speak up!

Morganth
26-09-04, 16:46
this is the kinda thing that i wanted really - some good roleplay - if any of those people are on the foirums now - speak up!

Well if you want good roleplay go find the thread that was started with naimex and the band of low lever, factionless red-SL people on Saturn. Went on for about a week until people were ganking us for being red and then we gave up :(

Clownst0pper
26-09-04, 16:48
Well if you want good roleplay go find the thread that was started with naimex and the band of low lever, factionless red-SL people on Saturn. Went on for about a week until people were ganking us for being red and then we gave up :(

Yeah, role play is impossible on saturn.

Just gank em, f00k it..

Morganth, like the sig? :D :lol:

Morganth
26-09-04, 16:50
Yeah, role play is impossible on saturn.

Just gank em, f00k it..

Morganth, like the sig? :D :lol:

Very true it is, thats why MkVenner moved to Uranus.

And that is a pretty sweet siggy I must say :p

Need to get round to making mine someday.

EDIT: On the topic of making my siggy, anyone know where I can find the screenshots of Crahn Abbey that were taken for our "taster" before DoY Beta?

Clownst0pper
26-09-04, 16:57
Very true it is, thats why MkVenner moved to Uranus.

And that is a pretty sweet siggy I must say :p

Need to get round to making mine someday.

EDIT: On the topic of making my siggy, anyone know where I can find the screenshots of Crahn Abbey that were taken for our "taster" before DoY Beta?

i had afew shots, your best bet is to either go in person, or just do a search for DOY screenshots.

I figured buju would enjoy the signature more morganth.. ;) :lol: :D

Morganth
26-09-04, 16:59
i had afew shots, your best bet is to either go in person, or just do a search for DOY screenshots.

I figured buju would enjoy the signature more morganth.. ;) :lol: :D

I think I'll search for them.

Somehow I think it will piss him off quite a bit, especially as that isn't his nationality. I think I will let him state his nationality as it will probably be tied with a KOS threat, lol.

Clownst0pper
26-09-04, 17:00
I think I'll search for them.

Somehow I think it will piss him off quite a bit, especially as that isn't his nationality. I think I will let him state his nationality as it will probably be tied with a KOS threat, lol.

LOL look forward to it.. ill try digging up some pictures for your now

[edit] there you go morganth, the best crahn church pic IMHO

Morganth
26-09-04, 17:06
LOL look forward to it.. ill try digging up some pictures for your now

I found one piccy I like on the RPG Vault Peeks, but the one I am after is the shot inside Crahn Abbey showing the light falling through the windows.

EDIT: SEX, I think I will incorparate more than one piccy together somehow O_o

Clownst0pper
26-09-04, 17:06
I found one piccy I like on the RPG Vault Peeks, but the one I am after is the shot inside Crahn Abbey showing the light falling through the windows.

like the picture above? ;)

Morganth
26-09-04, 17:09
EDIT: SEX, I think I will incorparate more than one piccy together somehow O_o

I wonder where the others are...

Clownst0pper
26-09-04, 17:10
I wonder where the others are...

im still looking :D

Spermy
26-09-04, 18:12
Initiate anti hijack sequence!!!!

*Stabbety stab*

LiL T
26-09-04, 18:26
Thats nice to hear people are doing this But when I tryed that I just got laughed at and no one payed me :\

Clownst0pper
26-09-04, 18:53
Thats nice to hear people are doing this But when I tryed that I just got laughed at and no one payed me :\

thats cos everyone knows they can pwn u :lol:

<3 ya really :D

Morganth
26-09-04, 19:29

Shoot them in the legs if they don't pay, works well for provoking people :p

Spermy
26-09-04, 19:31
Shoot them in the legs if they don't pay, works well for provoking people :p

You want a band of peeps - I held up one of the guys who jacked me. Got me hacktool back! :lol:

Revenge is sweet - even more so in an RP style.