PDA

View Full Version : Posting and you

Rade
26-09-04, 12:08
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php

<satan>ITS ALWAYS BETTER TO POST IN AN EXISTING THREAD THAN TO START A NEW ONE</satan>

Tratos
26-09-04, 12:13
<satan>ITS ALWAYS BETTER TO POST IN AN EXISTING THREAD THAN TO START A NEW ONE</satan>
Exactly, its always important to search abvout the topic you have posted about aswell.....i.e. this has been posted around 6 times now.

;)

jini
26-09-04, 12:13
Amazing....

naimex
26-09-04, 13:30
......the people that don´t understand it.... are still free to press the new thread button everytime they have something to say ?

MrChumble
26-09-04, 13:36
6th time or not, it's still funny :D

Radamez
26-09-04, 13:58
:lol:

Hadn't seen that one before :)

try this one..
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/handeye.php

Clownst0pper
26-09-04, 14:00
OMFG STEAM ROXORZ THE BIG 111

That is the funnyest thing ever.

MrChumble
26-09-04, 14:19
try this one..
http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/handeye.php
Aaargh, speakers were really loud with window wide open and teh kiddies playing outside. God knows what it's done to their poor little brains.

Rade
26-09-04, 16:05
Meh, I did search for it before I posted. Then again at this post I guess there
is nothing I could say that would make me look less a fool ;)

Wolf
26-09-04, 16:27
lol the 2nd one scared the crap outta me :( was quite happy tracing that S then too ffs

Sorin
26-09-04, 22:46

In the 5½ years that I've had continuous internet access, this is.......THE.....ONLY.....forum that I have EVER been to in all that time that would rather have 15 basically identical threads cluttering up the database than to keep everything in one, nice, convenient place.

It gets really old, really fast at this forum when I do a search for something and have to wade through over a dozen threads all about the same damn thing, all saying the same damn thing because one got too old so got closed and a new one had to be opened. :mad: :rolleyes:

MrChumble
26-09-04, 23:38
In the 5½ years that I've had continuous internet access, this is.......THE.....ONLY.....forum that I have EVER been to in all that time that would rather have 15 basically identical threads cluttering up the database than to keep everything in one, nice, convenient place.

It gets really old, really fast at this forum when I do a search for something and have to wade through over a dozen threads all about the same damn thing, all saying the same damn thing because one got too old so got closed and a new one had to be opened. :mad: :rolleyes:Yeah it's always seemed ass backwards to me that continuing a thread that's a day or so old is against the rules, but creating a new one about a topic that's been rehashed over and over (or just to replace the day old thread) is fine and dandy.

Ours not to reason why.

[TgR]KILLER
26-09-04, 23:40
yea its fucking funny saw it a few times already lol.. stays good tho :p

SilentEye
26-09-04, 23:54
It's funny how the one posting this did NOT even follow the flash movie it self.

He did NOT go and see whether it was posted before ^_^

Rade
27-09-04, 01:51
It's funny how the one posting this did NOT even follow the flash movie it self.

He did NOT go and see whether it was posted before ^_^

Even more funny that you didnt bother to read the thread before posting :P

SilentEye
27-09-04, 11:46
Even more funny that you didnt bother to read the thread before posting :P
I did, and I felt like rubbing it all in even more ^__^

Rade
27-09-04, 15:08
I did, and I felt like rubbing it all in even more ^__^

Thats just plain mean.