PDA

View Full Version : What's the weirdest thing thats happened to you in the past month?

Zheo
25-09-04, 21:43
Ok so the other day my parener and I are bout to start dinner having just got home from work, and we open up our can of chicken soup to find beans.

We look at each other and think "WTF? did we buy the wrong thing?" checked the label and yerps it said "Chicken soup" but inside beans...

strange if foo! anyone else have something weird like that happen in the past month, week, day, hour or whatever?

naimex
25-09-04, 21:50
... weirdest thing this past month.... must have been my X started calling me again... breaking my heart in all new ways..

Spermy
25-09-04, 22:01
I realisesed I could fit my entire fist up my...

Wrong forum!

Um.. strange things... Well, I made this post - Oh and recieved a random 350 quid cheque from GE capital - cos apparently I payed too much like 4 months ago... didn't actually notice an overpayment - but i ain't complaining. :lol:

Mobius
25-09-04, 22:06
Woke up hungover and remembered going scavengehunting while beeing really drunk in a nearby block. Then I went out to get something to eat and found that my freezer and fridge was stuffed with food.

Can't really tell you what happened because it wasnt exactly legal. :angel:

edit: this was today.

Zheo
25-09-04, 22:12
Dude no broken heart storys move on, I did...after....well i ant going into that cos it's to pathetic!

but seriously tell her to leave you alone less she mends the broken parts! but never trust in those who have betrayed you, if they do it once they can do it twice, and trice... and...well many many times....

Life sux sometimes dun it?

Zheo
25-09-04, 22:14
Woke up hungover and remembered going scavengehunting while beeing really drunk in a nearby block. Then I went out to get something to eat and found that my freezer and fridge was stuffed with food.

Can't really tell you what happened because it wasnt exactly legal. :angel:

edit: this was today.

Your as bad as my mate, he used to get drunk, then wake up in a field and think...."hmmm best finish the rest of my journey and get home." most recently he got himself a girlfriend. problem was he couldnt remember what she looked like I was like "So is she umm....less than attractive?" luckly he's taste was ok. so he didnt have any awakard moments lol

naimex
25-09-04, 22:16
Life sux sometimes dun it?

All the time...

She doesn´t break it as you might think I mean it... but she calls me as a psychiatrist telling of everything that is wrong in her life... and you just sit there and listen to every goddamn motherfucker shes slept with who has dumped her.. and actually try to be nice, even though you think, you fucking deserve it.. but I know that if I don´t listen to it, she might just kill herself, cuz she has a real mental problem.

Mobius
25-09-04, 22:17
Your as bad as my mate, he used to get drunk, then wake up in a field and think...."hmmm best finish the rest of my journey and get home." most recently he got himself a girlfriend. problem was he couldnt remember what she looked like I was like "So is she umm....less than attractive?" luckly he's taste was ok. so he didnt have any awakard moments lol

Hahahahaha damn he got himself a GF just like that while beeing drunk? Sounds like he just f'd her though hehe.. Damn now u made me recall a horrible horrible afterparty. I went with a couple of chicks back to their place after the club like 2 weeks ago. My plan was to get the good looking one but as soon as we got there the not so good looking one was at me like a band aid. I sneaked out when they went to the kitchen to get some drinks. Ran my ass off.. haha..

naimex
25-09-04, 22:21
I sneaked out when they went to the kitchen to get some drinks. Ran my ass off.. haha..

wooz, stay and fight ! :p

nah, cool move..

Mobius
25-09-04, 22:23
wooz, stay and fight ! :p

nah, cool move..

Ye, felt there would be some drama if i told them i'd leave. And I hate whining women.

Zheo
25-09-04, 22:24
All the time...

She doesn´t break it as you might think I mean it... but she calls me as a psychiatrist telling of everything that is wrong in her life... and you just sit there and listen to every goddamn motherfucker shes slept with who has dumped her.. and actually try to be nice, even though you think, you fucking deserve it.. but I know that if I don´t listen to it, she might just kill herself, cuz she has a real mental problem.

Seriously? mate thats heavy, maybe you should take her to see a counciler, she doesnt seem like she's got much respect for her body... though I know worse.

like 19, married with a kid of 2 years. and "Yea im pregant, and no i dont know who that dad is, prolly that 32 year old married guy i slept with."

also there was the ...hey i know that girl she was in my english class, and look she has 2 kids....damn thats wack!

ZyproN
25-09-04, 22:28
All the time...

WTF, god bless me that i haven't been whit such a girl ^^ Danish bitches are nice ^^

naimex
25-09-04, 22:28
Seriously? mate thats heavy, maybe you should take her to see a counciler, she doesnt seem like she's got much respect for her body... though I know worse.

This sounds like bullshit.. but its true....

She went to see a councillor... hes seeing a councillor himself after having a consultation with her....

Zheo
25-09-04, 22:29
Hahahahaha damn he got himself a GF just like that while beeing drunk? Sounds like he just f'd her though hehe.. Damn now u made me recall a horrible horrible afterparty. I went with a couple of chicks back to their place after the club like 2 weeks ago. My plan was to get the good looking one but as soon as we got there the not so good looking one was at me like a band aid. I sneaked out when they went to the kitchen to get some drinks. Ran my ass off.. haha..

dude stay off the booze, you have no idea how that stuff effects you look at my chart below.

Alcohol level 1 = your just getting drug = Everyting seems normal, life is good.

Alcohol Level 2 = Your pretty wasted at this point but i'll remember everything = ok time to stop.

Alcohol level 3 = Now even a bar stool looks sexy and your dry humping the love machine because you scored the title of "Sex God" = Your going to regret it all tomorrow.

Alcohol level 4 = you wake up to next to a transexual man named fred who's thanking you for last night. and you dont remember what happend on saturday as it's now sunday and you went out drinking on friday night. = Your screwed and you know it.

Alcohol level 5 = your dead from poisoning. = What the other bit said.

Ps. nothing against transexuals but im sure if you go looking for a fit girl thats not what you expected!

naimex
25-09-04, 22:31
Alcohol level 4 = you wake up to next to a transexual man named fred who's thanking you for last night. and you dont remember what happend on saturday as it's now sunday and you went out drinking on friday night. = Your screwed and you know it.

if you go looking for a fit girl thats not what you expected!

OWNED!!!

ZyproN
25-09-04, 22:32
dude stay off the booze, you have no idea how that stuff effects you look at my chart below.

Alcohol level 1 = your just getting drug = Everyting seems normal, life is good.

Alcohol Level 2 = Your pretty wasted at this point but i'll remember everything = ok time to stop.

Alcohol level 3 = Now even a bar stool looks sexy and your dry humping the love machine because you scored the title of "Sex God" = Your going to regret it all tomorrow.

Ps. nothing against transexuals but im sure if you go looking for a fit girl thats not what you expected!

Dude alcohol is nice i know it ;) when i was on vacation, you go into disco buy some beer DRINK and then out DANCE then you found a nice little swedish woman and then... ;)

Oath
25-09-04, 22:34
Went to court and got some good news...

thats the wierdest thing ever :p

Mobius
25-09-04, 22:35

Hehe yea, I agree dude.. I just want to get this party-animal thing out of me while i'm still relativly young so I don't feel the urge to go on a 5 day drinking binge when i'm 30, married and have kids. If I should get myself killed or in jail right now then the only one it would have a big impact on is me. Well, my father too but that's it. Plus i'm having a load of fun =)

naimex
25-09-04, 22:37
Hehe yea, I agree dude.. I just want to get this party-animal thing out of me while i'm still relativly young so I don't feel the urge to go on a 5 day drinking binge when i'm 30, married and have kids.

.... I´m up for a 5 day drinking trip.. when I get 30.... then we can send the wife and kids to disneyland whilst we find some 18 year old virgins...

Mobius
25-09-04, 22:38
.... I´m up for a 5 day drinking trip.. when I get 30.... then we can send the wife and kids to disneyland whilst we find some 18 year old virgins...

hahaha yea i probably will do that still but not as often ;)

ZyproN
25-09-04, 22:40
Okay the WEIRDEST thing in this MONTH is that I just found out that a GIRL i dont even know have a PICTURE of me on her WEBSITE whit some other GIRLS and BOYS I dont know, WTF i most have BEEEN DRUUNK when they took it can't remember it!

Zheo
25-09-04, 22:40
I dont drink that much nothing really appeals to me and I'd rather spend ...let my girlfriend spend the money as she usually does. lol

well anyways goodnight all im off ta bed...bout bloody time to!

naimex
25-09-04, 22:41
Okay the WEIRDEST thing in this MONTH is that I just found out that a GIRL i dont even know have a PICTURE of me on her WEBSITE whit some other GIRLS and BOYS I dont know, WTF i most have BEEEN DRUUNK when they took it can't remember it!

well, atleast you arent kissing the boys.... thats always a good sign..

and its a girl that has the website... which means she must like you...

so why dont you go show her your "staff of flexibility" ?

I dont drink that much nothing really appeals to me and I'd rather spend ...let my girlfriend spend the money as she usually does. lol

well anyways goodnight all im off ta bed...bout bloody time to!

Sleep tight Zheo.. don´t let the bed bugs bite... (it hurts) :wtf:

ZyproN
25-09-04, 22:43
Dude, her friends are nice but its fucking weird i can't remembert anyone took any pictures of me and I have to get her to remove it I look like I have been sick in months on those pictures, "Tror sq der røg en kasse ned den dag :D"

naimex
25-09-04, 22:45
Dude, her friends are nice but its fucking weird i can't remembert anyone took any pictures of me and I have to get her to remove it I look like I have been sick in months on those pictures, "Tror sq der røg en kasse ned den dag :D"

..... :wtf:

Bailey > Vodka > Martini > .... > Whiskey > Beer

^^

beer bad... booze good.

Mobius
25-09-04, 22:46

Hahaha that's awesome dude

ZyproN
25-09-04, 22:48
Don't remember anything, but I can't be better then my vacation to Croatia ^^ Soo i can live whit it but im going to contact the girl wanna hear what happend :D

naimex
25-09-04, 22:49
Don't remember anything, but I can't be better then my vacation to Croatia ^^ Soo i can live whit it but im going to contact the girl wanna hear what happend :D

ask her how good it was on a scale from 10 to 10 where 10 is awesome...

then you´ll either get her attention or a fist through the phone..

ZyproN
25-09-04, 22:51
ask her how good it was on a scale from 10 to 10 where 10 is awesome...

then you´ll either get her attention or a fist through the phone..

Jesus crist i don't hope i did anyhting that night whit any of them!

Mobius
25-09-04, 22:55
Jesus crist i don't hope i did anyhting that night whit any of them!

my jedi mind probe tells me you did all three of them. at once.

ZyproN
25-09-04, 22:57

Dude stay on i post info here :p

naimex

your thoughts betray you, young padawan..

focus on the moment.

Mobius
Dude stay on i post info here :p

ye i'll be on. gonna try full spectrum warrior now.. i'll check in a while

edit: dammit, had to remove GAUGE_PLAYTHING.ISO

ZyproN
25-09-04, 23:02
naimex is trying to leech my GIRL STOP HIM!!

btw nice pics of Danae :p

Mobius
25-09-04, 23:04

pics where? :wtf:

naimex
25-09-04, 23:05

I know nothing of anything...

1 mental patient is enough for me...

ZyproN
25-09-04, 23:05
pics where? :wtf:

He got them !! I just saw them ^^ cmon pusy post them!

jiga
25-09-04, 23:09
the weirdest thing that keeps happening to me is that i keep thinking that i can take my cast off my arm but then remembering that i have to have it on for another 4 weeks.
EDIT: ^ wow triple danish post, we should get our own forum :p

ZyproN
25-09-04, 23:13
I know nothing of anything...

1 mental patient is enough for me...

He is LYING!!

naimex
25-09-04, 23:18
He is LYING!!

http://www.naimex.dk/whome.jpg

ZyproN
25-09-04, 23:18
the weirdest thing that keeps happening to me is that i keep thinking that i can take my cast off my arm but then remembering that i have to have it on for another 4 weeks.
EDIT: ^ wow triple danish post, we should get our own forum :p

Yeah WUUUUUUUH Danish Power!! Dude add me to MSN ;)

Oath
25-09-04, 23:23

Feel free to pm me those....

Deicide
25-09-04, 23:23
well,

shagged my gf, her best friend, my gf and her best friend.. in that order.. in one night..... *weird*

Danae
26-09-04, 00:10

O_o you're all kos tbh imo

Oath
26-09-04, 00:16

noob.

naimex
26-09-04, 00:22

eeek its Danae.. RUNAWAAAAAAAAAAY

ZyproN
26-09-04, 00:24

You are SEXY!

Mobius
26-09-04, 00:25
send me pics =) id669@hotmail.com

ZyproN
26-09-04, 00:26
send me pics =)

Owned no i keep them for my self :p

Mobius
26-09-04, 00:27
Owned no i keep them for my self :p

blast!

awkward silence
26-09-04, 00:32

You do have a certain sex appeal tho.
Even my ex girlfriend thought you were sexy...she left me for a woman :(

Well we were just havin sex n not datin but when im really drunk like i am now i like to be the victim. SHE LEFT ME FOR A WOMAN :(

Oath
26-09-04, 00:33
You do have a certain sex appeal tho.
Even my ex girlfriend thought you were sexy...she left me for a woman :(

Well we were just havin sex n not datin but when im really drunk like i am now i like to be the victim. SHE LEFT ME FOR A WOMAN :(

o_O

FUCKING SPAM FILTER

naimex
26-09-04, 00:35
o_O

FUCKING SPAM FILTER

O_o w0t spam filter ?

sanityislost
26-09-04, 00:39
weirdest thing...hmmm

last week i woke up with my cat trying to chew my neck piercings out
damn lil fucker :mad:

SiL ..:..

ZyproN
26-09-04, 00:42
weirdest thing...hmmm

last week i woke up with my cat trying to chew my neck pirecings out
damn lil fucker :mad:

Haha, COULD be WORSE! IF the cat did ...

awkward silence
26-09-04, 00:48
o_O

FUCKING SPAM FILTER

yeah what spam filter :confused:

sanityislost
26-09-04, 00:57
Haha, COULD be WORSE! IF the cat did ...

lol if he did...i prolly would of started bleeding out my neck and would be dead now :p

Oath
26-09-04, 01:06
yeah what spam filter :confused:

try post just a smilie....

thats what i mean.

jernau
26-09-04, 01:22
I read this thread :wtf:

Nidhogg
26-09-04, 01:24
I read this thread :wtf:
Welcome to my world.

N

awkward silence
26-09-04, 01:27
Welcome to my world.

N

camaan i know you get that warm fuzzy tinglie thing when ya edit our butt :D

viscious666
26-09-04, 08:45
besides the pre-cog dreams, my girlfriend happend to sneak her fist into my anus.

Mobius
26-09-04, 08:57
besides the pre-cog dreams, my girlfriend happend to sneak her fist into my anus.

She slipped or something?

*kersplat* "Oh sorry, didn't meen to shove my fist up your ass."

NS_CHROME54
26-09-04, 09:22
was waiting at a bus stop and some native guy comes up to me and asks if i can break a 5 dollar bill. couldn't because i didn't have enough change. so a few minutes later he comes back with this native woman (the guy was sober, this woman was pissed drunk) and she starts screaming her head off at me, swearing like every third word...

"THIS GUY IS MY FUCKING ELDER YOU FUCKING LITTLE CUNT SON OF A BITCH!! ALL HE FUCKING ASKED WAS FOR YOU TO BREAK A FUCKING FIVE!! FUCK YOU!!"

and i quote...

yeah that was odd. was pretty rattled for a couple hours after that happened.

notneo
26-09-04, 09:55
thank god i got a normal life !!!!

do you attract the nutters or is it that you all live near the local nut house?

only weird thing happened to me =new job

>bank balance

<neocrack

naimex
26-09-04, 11:31
thank god i got a normal life !!!!

do you attract the nutters or is it that you all live near the local nut house?

only weird thing happened to me =new job

>bank balance

<neocrack

I´m the manager of the nut house