PDA

View Full Version : Information on NC1 > NC2

Girian
25-09-04, 17:03
I haven't played NC lately cuz it's boring to play on nearly empty servers.

Anyways... I find it hard to get a good overview of what will happen when. I feel KK should post a decent announcement where all players from NC1 can see what are the deadlines and how to handle to get into NC2 without thinking: OMFG I DIDN'T KNOW THAT. I know these forums contain many answers, but they're hard to find. Posting updates like "we will shut down servers during night from monday to tuesday" is not very precise. Especially now that no one can log in to get their chars ready it would be great to provide your old playerbase with all the info they might possibly need to get into NC2 with no problems at all. They deserve that!

So please sum up all necessary info and post them as an announcement/sticky or on the NC-website.

MrChumble
25-09-04, 17:09
It would be nice. I'm still a bit confused (even after re-reading the announcement) over when I can log in to make final tweaks to my char, when transfer happens, etc etc.

A nice summation post would be good.

Endar
25-09-04, 17:16
I posted a idea about "launcher news". They would post all the info about how the game progress (new patches, new stuff in next patches, etas ect.) but 12 people did read it and no one posted a reply so I guess community doesnt want to know whats going on, they just want whine about it.

Clownst0pper
25-09-04, 17:17
I would like a complete summary.

Scarey to think NC2 is released in germany in 4 days, and I havnt seen a box or manual design..

ZyproN
25-09-04, 17:18
Yup would be great.