PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to Holger Nathrath

MrChumble
25-09-04, 12:37
My criticism of KK is fairly free flowing and my praise rare...so hopefully this can be seen as genuine rather than just KK fanboiism...

I just want to say thanks to Holger. It's been my impression that KKs communication has improved a lot since he took over. We've had plan files and forum posts quite regularly, and - even if I don't agree with the decisions - it's nice to know what's going on and where we stand.

There's still problems of course - the silence on the player shop situation is irritating me a bit - but credit where it's due, I'll take any improvement going.

Anna
25-09-04, 12:41
now if they can just get the game running again :D

Tratos
25-09-04, 12:42
I agree, Holger's communication with the community has been great so far and i just hope he keeps it up, i also feel that KK as a whole has imporved since Holger took over.

Well Done That Man :)

NeoChick
25-09-04, 12:44
I reserve my praise for Holger for now, since I was an MJS fan. MJS spoke to us often and we even got to see a photo of him (with his woman even)

MrChumble
25-09-04, 12:47
I've nothing against MJS. I think he's a pretty shrewd businessman from what I've seen and a nice enough guy (all based on forum/2nd hand info of course). I just think Holger is better at interacting with the community :)

Between the two of them NC should do fine.

Once we get player shops.

Dribble Joy
25-09-04, 13:18
Once we get player shops.
And clan wars

THE_TICK!!!!
25-09-04, 13:26
yep i agree totally holger is doing great!!! keep up the good work :) now about sending CD's to peeps that cant download :)

Radamez
25-09-04, 13:27
The communication has been better yes, but it's a crucial time for the company, they're bound to be putting in the effort at this point.

Personally I'll be saving my praise for when they're keeping up this level of enthusiasm 3 months down the line. Consistency is the key after all.

SilentEye
25-09-04, 13:39
Someone took over?

Tratos
25-09-04, 13:48
Someone took over?
MJS went to 10tacel to become a COO (what ever the fuck that is O_o) there and so he then appointed Holger as CEO of Reakktor.com (Holger does everything you can possibly think of for Neocron, check the credits of NC2)

So no not really just a reshuffle of staff, so now:

MJS ---> Executive Producer of Neocron 2
Holger ---> CEO ReaKKtor.com

sanityislost
25-09-04, 13:51
MJS is a coo? does he moo n eat grass? :p

SiL ..:..

Richard Slade
25-09-04, 14:00
I just checked the creds.. I actually found two women...
Who's the second?!

Heavyporker
25-09-04, 14:10
COO - Chief Operating Officer.

Means... he does nothing but buy Rolexes all day long.

And he still has enough left over to buy a new porsche or BMW each weekend.

Richard Slade
25-09-04, 14:18
COO - Chief Operating Officer.

Means... he does nothing but buy Rolexes all day long.

And he still has enough left over to buy a new porsche or BMW each weekend.
However if something happens, his head gets chopped.
And also, he's got all the nice as paperwork..

Oath
25-09-04, 14:48
MJS is a coo? does he moo n eat grass? :p

SiL ..:..

lmfao.

*high 5's SiL *

awkward silence
25-09-04, 14:50
[ edited ] nvm looked at the credits n saw MSJ on teh board

sanityislost
25-09-04, 15:27
lmfao.