PDA

View Full Version : What to do?

Babai
25-09-04, 08:18
Well, I was planning to finally sort my chars out on friday, but the log-in server went down. I will be away from my computer from 27-29, hence if the server isnt not back on within today and early tomorrow I am pretty much screwd. Even tho I have all my stuff ready for transfer, but I did not put the stuff in the quick belt. Its not very good as I cannot change my schedules depending on KK hardware failures.

renton
25-09-04, 08:49
yea ur kinda fucked, only 2 options dont get your stuff or let a clan mate/friend set up yer chars for u as soon as the servers are up.

LiL T
25-09-04, 11:19
Your going to have to get someone you really trust to do it for you

Shinto
25-09-04, 11:50
umm isnt there server ment to be coming up some time today anyway?

Zheo
25-09-04, 11:54
there's not set time for the servers to come back up but prolly will be today.

I suggest what was suggested though you must really trust the person, perhaps a real life friend.

Maybe you could get a family member to log on and do it for you, like a brother? if you have one. That's what I do.

naimex
25-09-04, 13:08
there's not set time for the servers to come back up but prolly will be today.

I suggest what was suggested though you must really trust the person, perhaps a real life friend.

Maybe you could get a family member to log on and do it for you, like a brother? if you have one. That's what I do.

previous things like close friends and family have resulted in numerous events like :

lost items, deleted characters, losing a friend and breaking apart families....

and these are things that HAS happened already...

I have my account shared but thats for a whole different reason.... (reallife money)