PDA

View Full Version : Anyone want a laugh?

BaDDaSS
25-09-04, 04:42
Anyone want a laugh?

Read http://www.neocron.com/index.php?name=NeoContent&op=modload&file=index&pageID=54

So what will Reakktor do, once all ingame systems and -mechanics are 100% up and polished? Will we just lean back and let the high-lvl-players run the story with their clan wars? No!

Don't worry about it KK, the game won't be polished anytime soon ;) :P

The first expansion pack for Neocron will be the city of Dome of York. The entrance to Dome of York will be located in the North of the Wastelands. It will be available in Q1/2003 and it will be available as a FREE download from our website (yep, you got that one right... for free!)

nope, we didn't get that one right! lmao

Well, the next couple of months will be spent to balance and polish NC up and to chase down every little bug we notice

You guys didn't notice the synch bugs or the FREs yet? Damn :o

Also the wastelands will be more populated with NPCs who give quests (e.g. for rare or unique items).

Sounded silly. No wonder you never implemented it.

CombatMechs are still a little down the road, but we'll get there after the first months of the storyline.

Sure, i beleive ya ;)

Okay, this is it for now. I hope we got you your regular NC fix with these news and would be happy to meet you inside our virtual world.

Stay tuned

Martin J. Schwiezer

Meet me inside? :o OK! Tomorrow, at K-14, come alone! no god mode. rofl

DaxAra
25-09-04, 04:47
yeah...
those where the days we all thought DoY was gonna be free ;)

LOL :angel:

BaDDaSS
25-09-04, 04:48
Lmao, old posts like http://forum.neocron.com/showpost.php?p=165695&postcount=13 really make me chuckle :D

BroHam
25-09-04, 05:02
yea and all those valid point make me wonder why there people on here giving them no stop praise acting like there a gift from god

Ixiod
25-09-04, 05:54
Remember when...?

Remember when people used to die from a bug, or start to feel down about something in Neocron on OOC chat? "Just wait for DOY!" they said, trying to comfort them, "it will be soo much better! All this shit will be fixed. Just wait! =D"

rofl what a crock

Darken
25-09-04, 06:02
good old days

Richard Slade
25-09-04, 06:04
You guys never get tired of telling yourself that stuff is wrong, do you?

Ixiod
25-09-04, 06:16
not really

Seven
25-09-04, 06:33

Well... we don't have too..

Mr Friendly
25-09-04, 06:53
just another one of the reasons ive decided im finally done with this game.
everything about bdoy just plain sux ass, & knowing kk there'll be bugs & exploits for months to come till they're all fixed & with the pathetic ppl in this game, there'll be plenty that keep it covered up, & using these exploits @_@. & nearly 3 years of this game id have to say is enough.

thnx newayz for the fun guys, all to NDA, SS, DarK, SXR, eXo, & all of FF except for their leader & a certain member , whom knows all about .cfg files & especially the .dll files @)@ for some great fights.

was good to have Neocron as my first & will be my last mmorpg. l8rz
-cdmlotyo
-KryptonitE
PS: to ALL of pluto members & vets: if a clan named =ZERG= returns to the server, send em back to the garbage dump they crawled out of & serve em a nice, fresh, hot & steaming cup of PWND =)

joran420
25-09-04, 09:28
dsmn cdm :( not you :( come back

late man...hope ya find a good timesink...or something :)

boombang
25-09-04, 09:38
you never get tired of telling everyone they are wrong. As per usual all the quotes at the top are accurate, but you can't seem to recognise it - are you just always after a fight / arguement?

mystery8
25-09-04, 10:43
Lmao, old posts like http://forum.neocron.com/showpost.php?p=165695&postcount=13 really make me chuckle :D

Ancient posts indeed. I ended up DLing NC2 anyways :)

Finished downloading: neocron2_open_betaclient.zip
Elapsed: 89:24:07 (Ave. 5.1k/sec)

While I'm not really pleased with it, I don't regret downloading it.

LiL T
25-09-04, 11:34
Yeah quite a funny read :)

1337 POST!!!!111 :eek: :D

Shinto
25-09-04, 11:57
whats not funny tho is a lot of the guys who posted in that thread are around anymore.

kinda a blast seeing the old names tho, ultrad lol long time since i seen that name

in fact apart from the 2003 thread bumpers who got that thread closed proberbly only 5 people still post now that posted in that thread