PDA

View Full Version : Faction Medals NC1 - > NC2

Ronald Rodriguez
24-09-04, 18:56
Hola,

due to the fact that faction-medals are getting wiped, we offer the following solution for you to regain them in NC2:

You can hand in your faction-medals to the present Faction-Counsellors, at the end of each event. Be sure to to tell them about any planned nickchanges etc, to make sure you WILL get the medals back in NC2. This is the ONLY way we can hand out the faction-medals in NC2 to you. We'll collect them and note who's gonna get a new medal when NC2:Bdoy hits retail.

Further information about when your medals will be available to be retrieved again, will be available in this thread.

Saludos

DigestiveBiscui
24-09-04, 19:10
Ummmm

CM Faction councellor on saturn is hardly ever about and i have one

so who can i give it to???

Nippa
24-09-04, 19:18
Ummmm

CM Faction councellor on saturn is hardly ever about and i have one

so who can i give it to???

DG with a faction medal Gm hacks tbh :P

DigestiveBiscui
24-09-04, 19:20
DG with a faction medal Gm hacks tbh :P

i got it months ago when we had faction councellors - oh remember the days when KK had a very small amount of RP :)

Spikadelia
24-09-04, 19:21
Good idea RR. Could you co-ordinate it so that all FC's will be available on sunday afternoon for a few hours? Say Plaza 2 from 3pm GMT.

(Goes back and polishes Jacob Finster medal.)

DigestiveBiscui
24-09-04, 19:23
Good idea RR. Could you co-ordinate it so that all FC's will be available on sunday afternoon for a few hours? Say Plaza 2 from 3pm GMT.

(Goes back and polishes Jacob Finster medal.)

ah better idea imo is to accept screenshots on this thread of people with their faction medals as well - just incase u miss the FC when they are on

won't be hard to attach the file with a nice screenshot of it :)

Nippa
24-09-04, 19:23
i got it months ago when we had faction councellors - oh remember the days when KK had a very small amount of RP :)

Hrrrmmm rp think i can remember them days . o but wait fation coucellor whats one of them ? gg

BaDDaSS
24-09-04, 19:27
In a whole year i only remember seeing the Fallen Angels Counsilor. And that was only once.

They arnt around much tbh, do we get to nominate as soon as retail hits? :)

Ronald Rodriguez
24-09-04, 19:28
It means the FCs who are ON these events.
After the Events you can give them your medals there.
You know, that not all FCs are still active, but there will be a few, who you can give the Medals

Saludos

Thomas Gentry
24-09-04, 19:29
ah better idea imo is to accept screenshots on this thread of people with their faction medals as well - just incase u miss the FC when they are on

won't be hard to attach the file with a nice screenshot of it :)

Indeed ..and it wont be hard to pass on your medal to other players in order to let them take a sreenshot as well o_O

be there, be square ...and hand in your medals personally as Ronald told you to... we will _not_ accept screenshots.

Rith
24-09-04, 19:49
Indeed ..and it wont be hard to pass on your medal to other players in order to let them take a sreenshot as well o_O

be there, be square ...and hand in your medals personally as Ronald told you to... we will _not_ accept screenshots.

well both CM counsellours have access to the CM forums... so i'd imagine if you posted your claim there they could validate whether its legit...

other factions will depend on how well organised they were

SirRah
24-09-04, 20:01
Who do the ppl give the faction medal to if there is no FC on their server for their faction or if the FC is not online when the event is happening?

Thomas Gentry
24-09-04, 20:06
Who do the ppl give the faction medal to if there is no FC on their server for their faction or if the FC is not online when the event is happening?

It means the FCs who are ON these events.
After the Events you can give them your medals there.
You know, that not all FCs are still active, but there will be a few, who you can give the Medals

1. read !
2. ..then post if necessary

If you cannot attend the event yourself, you can give the medal to a trusted friend, who can turn in the medal in your place.

Ronald Rodriguez
24-09-04, 20:09
They can give the Medals this FCs , which will be on the event - or GMs.

I will be there on all 4 servers and many others too.

evs
24-09-04, 20:13
should start again for NC2

would also be nice to actually see an FC around more than once in a blue moon

cRazy2003
24-09-04, 20:14
at least people get to keep there medals ¬_¬

DigestiveBiscui
24-09-04, 20:14
They can give the Medals this FCs , which will be on the event - or GMs.

I will be there on all 4 servers and many others too.

is their a time for these events? so i know when to be online?

SirRah
24-09-04, 20:17
is their a time for these events? so i know when to be online?

Yes, in the most obvious forum: The Event Forum! (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=112285)

DigestiveBiscui
24-09-04, 20:19
Yes, in the most obvious forum: The Event Forum! (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=112285)

or it could of just been posted in the therad

OMFG OMFGSDFGJDFGJDFGKLDFJ SPAZZ OUT!

+ thats already gone on saturn :P

Dribble Joy
24-09-04, 20:22
The CM FC is actually quite active now.
That said, he is busy and mostly on beta atm.

Xtro
24-09-04, 20:26
Thats ok but as i threw my medals away with the countless junk items how do i get mine transfered i was the first CM on pluto to get One and in anycase cannot the faction councillers remember who they gave them too

Photcron
24-09-04, 20:29
Also - for all those whom have recieved one from Winston Cross. Donot hand
it to Ronald because he's been known to eat them :angel:

--
Photcron

G.0.D.
24-09-04, 22:39
I might not be able to make the pluto event, can I hand my TG medal in to some one today?

Brammers
24-09-04, 23:43
Thats good news to hear Ronald, thanks for the info.

Ok thats 2 more slots freeded.

SyncError
24-09-04, 23:43
What about the Tsunami runners on Pluto that have rp'd every single day but their FC only has a character on Jupiter? O_o

/me cries for the medals he never had an opportunity to earn. =/

jernau
24-09-04, 23:45
:confused: :confused: :confused:

You don't know who you gave them to??
KK can't run a SELECT() query??

:confused: :confused: :confused:

G.0.D.
25-09-04, 02:38
No that makes way 2 much sense

Arbiter
25-09-04, 12:24
If you can not be at the event (note: as long as the servers are down, we have to delay them), you can write a normal helpticket ingame, and I will try to get to you or send an FC to do it.

But the most people should be able to give us their medals AFTER the event.

sanityislost
25-09-04, 13:19
Yo Arb....ive sent a pm about Ressi/Little Sister (same person plays them, and
they both have medals) to one of the FC's....no answer atm.

She cant get on because of a hurricane in her area and i doubt she will be able
to get on before the end of NC1 (the last one in her area shut the power off for
12 days) ....is there anything that can be done about
this?

if you need proof that she does have them just speak to the FA FC Lupus
wonder boy. he should still know about it cause he only gave em out a month
ago.

SiL ..:..

Lupus Wonderboy
25-09-04, 14:19
He does still know it since he made notes who received a medal. :D

sanityislost
25-09-04, 14:26
Wooooooooot Lupus to the rescue :P
Sooo take it i can tell her not to worry anymore lol?

SiL ..:..

Arbiter
25-09-04, 14:40
Yes, you can in this case. But we have no lists about all medals (the faces behind the FCs changed sometimes and with this some data go lost), so try to show up at the events. Note: They were just delayed again :(

[TgR]KILLER
26-09-04, 19:25
what if you don't know your nc2 names ? :rolleyes: this new namefilter doesn't take any name i made up for NC2 going by the namefilter rules that were in the thread ages back.. have 4 nicks and all unuseable again :/

ow and yea ressi can't get online for a while. got a mail from her few days back saying they were moving out to somewere saver since yet another storm is comming :/ glad i don't live in the usa lol.

Kopaka
27-09-04, 23:40
In a whole year i only remember seeing the Fallen Angels Counsilor. And that was only once.

They arnt around much tbh, do we get to nominate as soon as retail hits? :)

only fac counsellor ive seen in 2 years is Ronald R. on uranus..
didnt know he was FC so i kinda almost killed him =/
(sorry for that RR :( )