PDA

View Full Version : Okay - awesome belt Idea.

Spermy
24-09-04, 13:33
Okay - energyfield belt - it's a tad crappy.

Boost it a little and give the possibility for slots - allowing people to custom mod thier belt - poison mods/fire and xray and energy mods - let people come up with thier own belt combos

IE - My PVP belt would be on a 3 slotter -

Basic energyfield - heavy belt + 1 xray module (+20 xray) 1 energy module (+20 energy) and either a fire mod or another energy mod.

The belts would have to be built to have slots - as things are done at the mo - better builder more slots etc - but it would really let people customise that wee bit more.

Another thing i could think of is drugs combos - How about empty vials - come with two slots as standard - but can be BP'd with up to 5 slots - whack it in a recycle tool or a construction tool - with ingredients such as a medikit and a beast pop one on the qb take it - mega strenght boost - and maybe have it when combined with certain drugs medikit intsills extra bonuses - such as with beast - more health added - with whiteflash - faster heal etc.

And maybe have an anti flash ingredient - to reduce drugflashes effects by 10% per ingredient - so a 5 slot vial with beast and 4 antiflash would give beast effects, but 40% redsuction in drugflash time?

After use - the vial reverts to an empty state and can be used again - or if this makes them too accessible - destroy em.

Whaddya reckon?

spongeb0b
24-09-04, 13:54
tbh energy field belts are only ever used by tanks... the characters not smart enough tyo use anything better... they have great resists as it is... why give them better resists? don't fix whats not broken imo...

however slotted armour would be nice but not with resist mods but weight reduction mods and stuff like that it'd be useful but wouldn't throw balance out ;)

Spermy
24-09-04, 13:59
Yar.

Theres a lot of scope if NC could handle slotted armour and things. even if chips coiuld have a slot - i'd love to have an Anchored Herc to stop it falling out everytime i died!

It's little things that make a big impact =)

Is this kinda thing do able KK? :confused:

EDIT - I never bothered witha belt on my tanks - Droners could make good use of these belts for getting to safe spots, and maybe with a bit of a brainstorm - we could come up with some logical mods and applications for them. :D

Capt. Rik
24-09-04, 15:09
My slotted implants idea didn't get a lot of attention:
http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=97089

:(

Spermy
24-09-04, 15:15
I quite like it - TBH - with balancing - a lot of peoples ideas are viable - The only drawbacks I can see to both my idea and yours are

Coding it
Implementing it
Whether neocron supports it
Major balancing needed.

But I'd really like it if KK at least had a look at these ideas and responded to em, at least giving an apraisal of them.

naimex
24-09-04, 15:18
My slotted implants idea didn't get a lot of attention:
http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=97089

:(

I had the first reply :D

Capt. Rik
24-09-04, 15:31
I had the first reply :D

You did and I was greatful even if it was before I had finished the poll :p