PDA

View Full Version : Heh.. we know everyone in KK wants to say it.

Archeus
24-09-04, 13:30
http://www.leftcorner.com/swg/ff/ff6.htm

Sorry if its been posted already. :)

Clownst0pper
24-09-04, 13:32
http://www.leftcorner.com/swg/ff/ff6.htm

Sorry if its been posted already. :)

LMFAO this for real?

JustIn_Case
24-09-04, 13:37
He he, it bet they dont just want to, i think they do, but dont post it :angel:
Awesome post i must say!

Superbron
24-09-04, 13:37
Ouch!

Clownst0pper
24-09-04, 13:40
owned tbh

Spermy
24-09-04, 13:41
I'm all for a dev vent post - Should teach some of the asshats around here that half the things they want to see aren't possible - either that - or they could posta code problem they have - and to all the people bitching about having that particular problem fixed - can put thier money where thier mouth is.

Weaponizer
24-09-04, 13:45
You would probably need a translation to English if they really did do it .. hehehe :angel:

Oath
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

tbh.

Given the address i'd say its fake....or maybe thats what they want you to think.....

*plays x-files tune*

Clownst0pper
Just curious, whats the SWG forum replys to such a statement? *if* its real

BroHam
24-09-04, 13:49
its probably real you know how many Star warsfans are out there omg its overwhelming, we dont got shit on their fanboys not matter how much we bitch

JustIn_Case
24-09-04, 13:51
Its a fansite, not official one.

Either its a fake or its an Sony programmer that quit and made an goodbye post on the fansite...still not official but verry fun :)

/edit: look at the bottom of the page.

Star Wars Galaxies and An Empire Divided are registered trademarks of Entertainment Company Ltd. © 2003, 2004 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. & ® or TM as indicated. This page is a parody and not an official SOE website. If you think it's real you're a stupid fucking retard

JustIn_Case
24-09-04, 13:55
This one is great to whine generator (http://www.leftcorner.com/swg/ff/ff2.htm)

Oath
24-09-04, 13:59
If anyone has ever seen a movie called "acid house" there's a quote just for that pic :p

naimex
24-09-04, 14:28
owned tbh

I second that..

and to be honest... they deserved it.. and so do we...

SilentEye
24-09-04, 15:06
It's fake, look at the top Station shit. It's all unlinked images.

And look at the address, so fake.

Oh and all the links at the left don't do shit.

JustIn_Case
24-09-04, 16:08
It's fake, look at the top Station shit. It's all unlinked images.

And look at the address, so fake.

Oh and all the links at the left don't do shit.

eerhm...

As i said, look at the bottom of the page...
(copied from the bottom of the page)

Star Wars Galaxies and An Empire Divided are registered trademarks of Entertainment Company Ltd. © 2003, 2004 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. & ® or TM as indicated. This page is a parody and not an official SOE website. If you think it's real you're a stupid fucking retard

So yes, its not an official site for sure.

Mumblyfish
24-09-04, 16:23
Yes, it's fake. That much is blatently obvious. But wouldn't it be great if developers actually had the balls to do stuff like that? I know there's a ton of people who play 'Cron that I'd like Holger to kick the shit out of.

Spermy
24-09-04, 16:26
Be thankful the forum isn't a room, I'm sure a mod would have ran through blowing peoples heads off by now. The ban hammer would have been a lot more interesting.

*Cracks skull with hammer* - Permabanned!

Xizor
24-09-04, 18:56
Ahahaha hilarious :D

*c/p'ing link on irc*

Lord Black
24-09-04, 19:37
By Joe :lol: :lol: :D :D go to tha beach :cool:

cRazy2003
24-09-04, 20:13
lol thats incredibly awesome.

Gohei
24-09-04, 20:58
funny shit :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: o_O

Photcron
24-09-04, 21:00
Wow, what a blunt and witty way to slam the community lmao
Any KK member who'd post something like that would gain some of my
respect quick. :angel:

--
Photcron

Oath
24-09-04, 21:06
Any KK member who'd post something like that would gain some of my
respect quick.Photcron

Agree.

BroHam
24-09-04, 21:11
We had planned the server hardware upgrade and the accompanying restructuring of the server infrastructure for the downtime between Sunday and Wednesday. But due to recent hardware failures that required repairs, we have preponed the steps necessary to the upgrade and are currently performing them. While it is currently impossible to log on to the Neocron servers because of the changes to our schedule, the downtime planned for can be shortened. Therefore we have decided give you more time to prepare your characters for the transfer to Neocron 2 and will only shut down the servers at midnight (CEST) in the night from Monday to Tuesday.

Unfortunately we can not yet predict the exact timeframe required for the restructuring of the servers. Therefore we can not yet tell when the servers will be reachable again.

We hope this will server everyone. Thanks for your understanding.
Lame please god just lt me log on to setup my belts!

RayBob
24-09-04, 21:15
That was great. :lol: