PDA

View Full Version : CM Faction Representative

Silvek
24-09-04, 13:16
Anyone know where I can find the faction representative for the City Mercs so I can change faction to CM?
Is he/she somewhere in Military Base or perhaps somewhere in Neocron?

winnoc
24-09-04, 13:58
Come out of the mb gr, go outside towards the exit, at the first intersection where you can go to the traders turn right, go down one level and he's right near the stairs, you'll have two npc's there one to change faction and another one for missions.

Bring 300k and make sure you have 50 fs.
Also if you have the mission bug, go into your F8 screen and keep canceling missions till the screen is empty then try to talk to him a few times.

Welcome to the mercs buddy.

Silvek
24-09-04, 17:52
Thanks a lot for your help m8 :)

Shinto
24-09-04, 17:53
what the hell you want to be a merc :eek:

Dribble Joy
24-09-04, 17:57
Cos we are fun.

Clownst0pper
24-09-04, 18:02
Cos we are fun.

Cos we are neutral - YAY FUN! :wtf: :rolleyes:

Dribble Joy
24-09-04, 18:19
Which will annoy the ex-saturn merc's playstyle, which frankly is better placed in one of the opposing sides in the NC vs DoY war, it's all about fighting the enemies and taking territory, rather than being... mercs.

I know noone rps anymore or want to higher mercs, but that's not the point.

Anyway, I like the new system, mostly because we we aren't allied with anyone.

Clownst0pper
24-09-04, 18:21
Which will annoy the ex-saturn merc's playstyle, which frankly is better placed in one of the opposing sides in the NC vs DoY war, it's all about fighting the enemies and taking territory, rather than being... mercs.

I know noone rps anymore or want to higher mercs, but that's not the point.

Anyway, I like the new system, mostly because we we aren't allied with anyone.

Its ok, kreole's SL is already fucked, if I have to kill retards and loose SL for it, so be it baby!