PDA

View Full Version : Transfer boggle

TheonlyoneIknow
24-09-04, 12:31
I don't read the forums too much these days, (I'd rather just login and play NC tbh), so could someone please tell me FOR SURE if the following statement is correct?

Upon transferring items to NC2, I can use the following slots:

Quick belt slots 1 - 10
Brain
Bone
Eye
Heart
Spine
Hand (I can place any of the rare gloves here????)
ALL armour slots (except Spy rifle PA 3?) If I drug to put on PA, will this also be transfered?

Only things I can't take here would be the epic imps, ie, PP Resistor chip and MOVEON?

I appologise if this is completely obvious to most of you, but I won't be the only one who is unaware of these issues.

Cheers, TooIk

naimex
24-09-04, 12:36
I don't read the forums too much these days, (I'd rather just login and play NC tbh), so could someone please tell me FOR SURE if the following statement is correct?

Upon transferring items to NC2, I can use the following slots:

Quick belt slots 1 - 10
Brain
Bone
Eye
Heart
Spine
Hand (I can place any of the rare gloves here????)
ALL armour slots (except Spy rifle PA 3?) If I drug to put on PA, will this also be transfered?

Only things I can't take here would be the epic imps, ie, PP Resistor chip and MOVEON?

I appologise if this is completely obvious to most of you, but I won't be the only one who is unaware of these issues.

Cheers, TooIk

All implanted imps (except PPR and MOVEON) will be transferred...
All 10 quickbelt slots will be transferred (except if they contain, parts or items getting deleted in nc2, or if they contain any epic weapons (tangent guns, speedgun gatling..) or implants (moveon and ppr)...
All worn armor will be transferred...
Any glove can be transferred in the glove "box"...

The armor should be transferred if it is on your body, even tho it is red. and yes the spy rifle pa should be transferred as well, it is just a bug at the moment that it won´t transfer as far as I understood.

cMz
24-09-04, 12:38
What you can transfer should be the 10 items in your quickbelt, and anything you can put in the F3-window and the F4-window (Armor and Implant).

Exception to that is:
- Epic items can not be transfered
- Keys can not be transfered
- Special items (Dildo of Maven....)
- Some spells (Antipoison sanctum....)

There is a list somewhere, butI cant find it right now :-(
I think it was made by Thanatos or Odin.

TheonlyoneIknow
24-09-04, 12:52
Thanks guys. I was told that only QB slots were useable, so it's a good job I dropped by here eh! :)

Pity the login servers down so I can't change my "list" right now :(

TooIk