PDA

View Full Version : Lose $ and Playtime or not?

NcdJustin
24-09-04, 02:56
OK im a bit worried. In the planfile #10, they said to register for NC2 .. we need to cancel our account, but if we do that then we will loose the play time that we have .. or no? I just payed for 6 months, and i dont want to loose $30. They told us before that we will get to transfer our playtime, but now they are saying we have to cnacel .. what is the deal? :confused:

Ultima
24-09-04, 03:00
they have said a few times that your play time will be transferred but due to the new higher rates the time will be shorterned accordingly

Radamez
24-09-04, 03:00
OK im a bit worried. In the planfile #10, they said to register for NC2 .. we need to cancel our account, but if we do that then we will loose the play time that we have .. or no? I just payed for 6 months, and i dont want to loose $30. They told us before that we will get to transfer our playtime, but now they are saying we have to cnacel .. what is the deal? :confused:

I wouldn't panic, not even KK suck enough to screw you out of playtime you've paid for. Unused playtime will most likely carry over to NC2, keeping in mind the increased fee ofcourse. At the very least they'd refund it.

NcdJustin
24-09-04, 03:02
ok cool .. as long as i get my money worth .. then i dont have a problem .. if they screw me over with this .. then im out of here ... ill just pray that everything will be ok ;)