Ch1n Th3 M4g
24-09-04, 00:05
first :p

Smiley
24-09-04, 00:06
second ^^

GosuSmurf
24-09-04, 00:08
yeah all servers are down.. main site is down also?

RogerRamjet
cant get back in :(

Houston
Smiley choose a difrent avatar FFS! :p
RUN FASTER HAMSTER RUN!

james_finn
:( true its down

G.0.D.
24-09-04, 00:11
My head hurts, im getting some pie

Birkoff
24-09-04, 00:12
Wonder wehn we will get told why :S

Or it that thursday thing? isn't that normally monday (i dont usually play at this time)

j0rz
24-09-04, 00:14
FFS im ment to be trading for a pob i hate stupid neocron it needs better coding

get rid of fatel errors

Sakletare
24-09-04, 00:14
Or it that thursday thing? isn't that normally monday (i dont usually play at this time)
Nah, that's the sunday lag that started to spread to monday lag. Never heard about thursday crash. ;)

RogerRamjet
24-09-04, 00:15
lo j0rz, remember me? good old Germantrude ;)

YeSuS
24-09-04, 00:15
maybe it has something to do with that ---> ftp.neocron.com/retailpatches/md5sum.pat ??

sanityislost
24-09-04, 00:16
i crashed, but im back on now

SiL ..:..

SorkZmok
TANGENT WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

sex roger!

RogerRamjet
Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard

djskum
24-09-04, 00:24
If there's a rollback I'm gonna get really fucking annoyed! I've spent all night getting a DS!

SKum

YeSuS
24-09-04, 00:27
If there's a rollback I'm gonna get really fucking annoyed! I've spent all night getting a DS!

SKum
Tell me bout it i lommed almost all my 160 points :]

j0rz
24-09-04, 00:28
heya roger i do yeh abit peed off coz the server went down i was trading for sum stuff argh

Sakletare
24-09-04, 00:33
Everyone go to bed.
http://forum.neocron.com/announcement.php?f=2&announcementid=205

Shadowbreed
24-09-04, 00:33
Tell me bout it i lommed almost all my 160 points :]

why lom 160 points now if the char is getting deleted in 2 days anyways?

Retro V
24-09-04, 00:34
Due to technical problems the login server is currently not available. A fix of this technical problem will unfortunately take several hours, so we cannot promise to get it back on before tomorrow morning, central european time.

mofo :(

why lom 160 points now if the char is getting deleted in 2 days anyways?

so he doesnt have to lom when his char is transferred ..... ?

same as i'm doing . started a hardcore session of 216 Loms last night

/me prays to the Rollback Demigod for mercy

j0rz
24-09-04, 00:37
i hope not i spent the day gettin my herc finshed for my meelee tank twats!!

djskum
24-09-04, 00:38
Errrr, great. My last night of NC1, trying to get my chars sorted for NC2. Guess what? I can't do that now...

DjSKum

/edit it does say the login server and not the DB. Hopefully if connectivety and not DB issues...

BroHam
24-09-04, 00:39
wow the day before the big transfer talk about tottaly screwing active players, so much for setting up our quickslots Hat off to KK once again

SorkZmok
24-09-04, 00:42
Errrr, great. My last night of NC1, trying to get my chars sorted for NC2. Guess what? I can't do that now...

DjSKum

/edit it does say the login server and not the DB. Hopefully if connectivety and not DB issues...Same here. Was gonna get my hybrid to psi 97 , then sort out my chars. Cant set them up and my hybrids dead now. Got nearly no time tomorrow and i gotta leave on saturday morning.
Got 17 chars to sort out. o_O

Damn i knew this was gonna happen, i shouldve started earlier.
:lol: :lol: :mad:

Shadowbreed
24-09-04, 00:42
so he doesnt have to lom when his char is transferred ..... ?
same as i'm doing . started a hardcore session of 216 Loms last night

I read it as loming in NC2 ur prolly right though my mistake

djskum
24-09-04, 01:05
Same here. Was gonna get my hybrid to psi 97 , then sort out my chars. Cant set them up and my hybrids dead now. Got nearly no time tomorrow and i gotta leave on saturday morning.
Got 17 chars to sort out. o_O

Damn i knew this was gonna happen, i shouldve started earlier.
:lol: :lol: :mad:

Right off to bed, looks like I'm up early tomorrow morning :(

DjSKum

[TgR]HusK
24-09-04, 01:10
forum does weird to... very slow and only half the pictures are showing here... all other sites just fine o_O

hudsonbeck
24-09-04, 01:10

DjSKum

/edit it does say the login server and not the DB. Hopefully if connectivety and not DB issues...

Exactly!
i'm fucked as well.

ugh,
H

Phlith
24-09-04, 01:14
Gee, thanks. Another reason to go play another game.

Candaman
24-09-04, 01:15
lol my chars have been set for a month

Ultima
24-09-04, 01:26
haven't Reakktor said you can transfer your characters when you feel ready. As far as I am aware once the servers are up on the 29th, you can log into 'NC classic' and sort your characters out then and the when ready transfer them across. (Except Item transfer as you will only take your implanted items, worn items and QB items into NC Classic)

I know some of you are eager to log in first thing on NC2 with your transferred characters but for those who have missed out I'm sure you will still have switch over time.

I don't, however, know how the payment charge will lie if you have to log into NC Classic after the 29th. I can only assume that once you decide to upgrade to NC2 and import your old chars it gives you the option to move your prepaid time to NC2, if you do this a couple days after launch you will get that extra day or 2 you need to prep your chars.

SorkZmok
24-09-04, 01:33
haven't Reakktor said you can transfer your characters when you feel ready. As far as I am aware once the servers are up on the 29th, you can log into 'NC classic' and sort your characters out then and the when ready transfer them across.Im scared they might change that to "What not ready yet? Haha, fuck you! Bad luck!"

:D

hudsonbeck
24-09-04, 01:52
haven't Reakktor said you can transfer your characters when you feel ready. As far as I am aware once the servers are up on the 29th, you can log into 'NC classic' and sort your characters out then and the when ready transfer them across.

I know some of you are eager to log in first thing on NC2 with your transferred characters but for those who have missed out I'm sure you will still have switch over time.

I don't, however, know how the payment charge will lie if you have to log into NC Classic after the 29th. I can only assume that once you decide to upgrade to NC2 and import your old chars it gives you the option to move your prepaid time to NC2, if you do this a couple days after launch you will get that extra day or 2 you need to prep your chars.

No.
All characters will be transfered into a new database on the 26th.
Only ur QB and implanted/worn imps/armor will be transfered into the newdatabase.
On the 29th you can upgrade to NC2 and transfer your characters there or Transfer your characters to NC Clasic (NC1)

That is definate...

H

Ultima
24-09-04, 02:06
No.
All characters will be transfered into a new database on the 26th.
Only ur QB and implanted/worn imps/armor will be transfered into the newdatabase.
On the 29th you can upgrade to NC2 and transfer your characters there or Transfer your characters to NC Clasic (NC1)

That is definate...

H

Yes your right, to avoid confusion I will amend my post.

You can however LOM, level or gain new items and transfer them across as far as I am aware

EDIT EDIT: After much re re and more rereading my post just above this one is slightly more incorrect, I cannot change it though as the forums wont let me. Just to state, the character that gets moved on the 26th will be the one that gets moved to the NC server as it was on the 26th. You can move it later but it will be in the condition left on the 26th.

plague
24-09-04, 02:08
weeeee, am 36th.....and damned server still down.....

oh nvm gonna be down till tomorrow :wtf: